Any Updates Assange's Internet Access

The emails hardly raise a ripple in the media. Why? Because Dirty Donald is jumping up and down, saying 'Look at me! Look at me!', and of course, they do.
He's such a cartoon character, the media can't resist. If he could just hold his tongue for a few days, maybe Crooked Hillary would cop a bit of scrutiny.

We can confirm Ecuador cut off Assange's internet access Saturday, 5pm GMT, shortly after publication of Clinton's Goldman Sachs speeches.

But look out Crooked Hillary dummies...

They just released Podesta Emails Part 10...

How do they do that! :p

WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) | Twitter
Assange has lost or given up control of wikileaks that's how. The only thing keeping him relevant is the threat of his "dead man's switch".

The emails hardly raise a ripple in the media. Why? Because Dirty Donald is jumping up and down, saying 'Look at me! Look at me!', and of course, they do.
He's such a cartoon character, the media can't resist. If he could just hold his tongue for a few days, maybe Crooked Hillary would cop a bit of scrutiny.

Trump can't help himself.
He NEEDS and FEEDS off the attention from the media....
If the attention is negative he could care less...

Trump, Bannon and Trump's son in law need a loss in the election so Trumpy can
start his new media empire hosted by Sean Hannity.....

And with the loss comes 30 million subscribers to the Trump lets blow this fucker up network...

And with the loss comes 30 million subscribers to the Trump lets blow this fucker up network...

Trump is the 'soft revolution'.........no explosives allowed. Meanwhile, one of his headquarters was firebombed by the open border/globalist status quo. Guess you didn't know.........

other than the one I posted that said he was sick, and mentally unstable ... it was from wikileaks

Trump is the 'soft revolution'.........no explosives allowed. Meanwhile, one of his headquarters was firebombed by the open border/globalist status quo. Guess you didn't know.........
We know, we raised $13,000 for repairs.

We can confirm Ecuador cut off Assange's internet access Saturday, 5pm GMT, shortly after publication of Clinton's Goldman Sachs speeches.

It's simple how they do that. Russia gives them the info to effect our elections. Trump supports them doing that.

I'm just glad we can finally see how corrupt our government has gotten. This is a godsend for the taxpayers.

While the government is supposed to working for us, we're now seeing that isn't what's been happening...at least not under Obama.

As I've said before, the Obama administration has highlighted the problems people have with trust in our system.
It's why people want Trump to be our next president.

How many people would you kill to protect Hillary from her own lies?

100? 1,000? 10,000?

Just curious...

just as many as you want to protect from Trumps lies

just sayin'

Forum List

Back