Any summer vacation plans?

September will be my yearly Walleye fishing trip along the MN/Ontario border in Voyageurs National Park. Massive lakes, hundreds of rocky pine covered islands and only accessible by boat or snowmobile.
voyageurs-day-use-site-map.jpg

From the Kabatogama vister center to Crane Lake is 65 miles by water. Rainy Lake on the north side is even more massive.
20200605_071526.jpg

Dock at a back country boat in campsite.
20190607_073150.jpg

Favorite fishing bay.
2290f0a44b62__1274426674000.jpeg

At another campsite.
20170211_132037.jpg
Same spot in winter about 15 miles from road. Snowmobile paradise.
20200605_071456.jpg

View from another campsite.

Taking a Holland America cruise from Venice to Barcelona, the first week of September.

Having taken several Viking river and ocean cruises over the past several years, I have been seriously irritated by the Nickel & Diming of Holland America. I'm just now waiting for a notice that we are being charged for the water under the hull.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the trip.

Taking a Holland America cruise from Venice to Barcelona, the first week of September.

Having taken several Viking river and ocean cruises over the past several years, I have been seriously irritated by the Nickel & Diming of Holland America. I'm just now waiting for a notice that we are being charged for the water under the hull.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to the trip.
This time, take some pics. and post them up. Danke schön.

I guess it won't really be summer by then, but we're going to Spain and Portugal for two weeks in October.

Forum List

Back