Any rw's here who have moms and dads?

Oh good grief! :rolleyes: Democrats don't even HAVE a plan for fixing Medicare or Social Security. Unless simply waiting for the checks to stop coming is their way of announcing there's a problem. Sheesh! Get a plan and THEN we'll compare them.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/16/u...-opens-medicare-edge-over-romney.html?_r=1&hp

Are THEY voting against their own best interests as well?

OR --

Are they among the middle class, the ones that Mitt says have an income of between $200K and $250K a year ... ?

Mom and dad started married life renting an abandoned schoolhouse in the mid- 40's. No indoor plumbing, wood stove for heat. They trapped rabbit and squirrel to get by.

And they borrowed $500 from a friend (and paid it back), started a business (although they didn't build it), raised 7 kids before dad died at the ripe young age of 54. Leaving a 45 year old widow behind with those 7 kids aged 3 to 18.

Through all the poverty that we endured in those following years we have been Republicans.
Poverty, homelessness, alcoholism, drug addiction, mental illness... the whole gamut. I saw it first hand. 45 years later... still Republicans.

Why? I think it's mostly pride and independence. Concepts that you are obviously unfamiliar with. Chutzpah, balls, cahones... the very traits that are lacking in Liberals' DNA.

Yet, my parents' generosity though good times and bad was legendary. And my father was blackballed in the community for his befriending of the few black families that lived in our small town. He didn't give a fuck. He spoke to us kids about racial equality before MLK even uttered the words "not by the color of skin"

You're a fucking piss ant.

Our modern society knows nothing about "wealth". And liberals only dream of "riches".
They pine for what others have, and complain of what they lack in terms of "money".

What a sorry collection and a poor excuse for human beings. Give to ME and take from THEE.

You're a goddamn cockroach.

Last edited:

None that matter, If they are in need in thier old age it just shows they should have made better choices. If they are not pulling their own weight by now...screw em!

Romney's approach to handling the old folks is give a stupid voucher, let it run out, let the old farts die and make a profit on their disposal.

Not true. Romney's plan preserves traditional Medicare for those who wish it. Your guy's only plan is to wait for Medicare to become insolvent.

None that matter, If they are in need in thier old age it just shows they should have made better choices. If they are not pulling their own weight by now...screw em!

You're alittle confused, my friend. It's the left that makes heartless arguments like that.

Obamacare is the cure for Medicare, Medicaid, AND our Health System and global competitiveness. Romneycare proves it already. You are SO GD STUPID, Pub dupes. See sig PP1 (2 3 4 too)....

Personally I think you should only be allowed to take out exactly what you put in both SS and Medicare.

Doubt those programs would remain popular for long.

Its easy when you know that when your money runs out you get the use the money of the guy coming behind you.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/16/u...-opens-medicare-edge-over-romney.html?_r=1&hp

Are THEY voting against their own best interests as well?

OR --

Are they among the middle class, the ones that Mitt says have an income of between $200K and $250K a year ... ?

You are quite the idiot.. Your side will do and say anything true or not to get your agenda through. Just like Obama did with Obamacare

How many lies have come out of Obama so far and it is not even fully enacted yet

here are just a few

Promise: If you like your current health care coverage, you can keep it.

Fact: Even though President Obama told the American Medical Association that no one would have to change their health care coverage if they liked their current set up, that is not the case. There are so many heavy-handed, as well as subtle, regulations disguised as “consumer protections,” that insurance companies will have to raise premiums. Additionally, the weight of those onerous regulations will change policies substantially, to the point where policyholders no longer will recognize their insurance plans – even “grandfathered” plans – so as to force people out of private insurance and into a government-run plan

Promise: Obamacare will lower premiums.

Fact: You mean, if we’re still allowed to own, or can afford, health insurance? Let’s say we can (but see above before you get too confident). That certainly was one of the Congressional Democrats’ big talking points, anyway, as they rammed the bill through Congress. However, if they were so confident ObamaCare would lower rates, why did Senate Democrats, only four weeks after ObamaCare became law, begin legislation to limit what insurance companies could charge? The New York Times, of all papers, has it documented here. But let’s hear it straight from the horses’ mouths: Here’s a video with Senate Majority Whip Dick Durbin (D-Ill.) saying premiums are going up under ObamaCare followed by the POTUS promising the opposite. If they can’t believe each other, why should any American believe them?

Promise: ObamaCare will make Medicare more financially sound.

Fact: Months after it was signed into law, the Department of Health and Human Services said ObamaCare would extend the life of Medicare 12 years. One problem: It based that on a Congressional Budget Office study. Next problem. There is no such study. In fact, CBO said the opposite: “. . . to describe the full amount of HI trust fund savings as both improving the government’s ability to pay future Medicare benefits and financing new spending outside of Medicare would essentially double-count a large share of those savings.”

Promise: ObamaCare won’t cut Medicare benefits.

Fact: The president made the claim himself – he’s made all the promises in this edition, although maybe he doesn’t use the word “ObamaCare” (or maybe he does) – at an AARP panel in 2009. But according to his favorite source, the Congressional Budget Office (see CBSNews.com), there will be $130 billion in cuts to companies that offer Medicare Advantage – and 25 percent of Medicare recipients use Medicare Advantage. See Reason.com.

ObamaCare Lies « ObamaCare 411

My 83 yr old dad cracks me up when he gets going on about this idiot. I worry the old boys ticker can't take it some times.

Oh, and he was smart enough, and disciplined enough, to look out for himself rather than relying on any progressive to do make his decisions for him.

Let's see....

What DOES the Randian philosophy really think about the weak, the poor and the aged?

Oh yeah, that's right, Randianism informs us that they're all parasites.

Randianism informs us that since they cannot carry their weight, they ought to shuffle off somewhere and quietly die.

Randianism is what Romeny stands for, and for those of us who agree with that POV, he's the man to vote for come November.

Forum List

Back