Any of you rich republicans who have been going to Starbucks

How many Democrats can afford to get their coffee from Starbucks. McDonalds, maybe, but not Starbucks.

I can, do not like it, bitter, and I do not like all the junk in coffee.

Black and clear. My Presto cost $39, went back to if after all the fancy machines. Also do not like French Press.

Each one of us have a choice, thank goodness. Hot Tea gives me a headache. Iced Tea,fine.

What kind of tea do you drink?

None, if I can help it. Occasionally Celestial tea. I do not like Green. Stick with black coffee.

My area only has one Star Bucks and its actually inside of a grocery store named Ingles. Has anyone else here seen a Star Bucks be inside another place not including a mall's food court?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sometime before the end of the year I believe it is, we will be getting our second Dunkin Donuts building. :D :D :D

Better yet, make your own coffee at home and save $,$$$.

This and some Cafe Bustelo with sugar:

61h%2BA-LLJoL._SX679_.jpg

What kind of coffe maker is that? Never saw one like it. Does it make drip coffee?

That's an Italian Moka Pot. Stove top drip coffee maker.

For some reason coffee always taste better to me in some small cafe somewhere.......

No matter where I travel around the world, you're sure to find me at some time of the day enjoying a cup of coffee at a local cafe. Whether it be in a small town or big city, I love the cafe lifestyle.

'I have measured out my life in coffee spoons'....T.S. Eliot

The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T. S. Eliot
Coffee-Poem-1.jpg

Last edited:

For some reason coffee always taste better to me in some small cafe somewhere.......

No matter where I travel around the world, you're sure to find me at some time of the day enjoying a cup of coffee at a local cafe. Whether it be in a small town or big city, I love the cafe lifestyle.

'I have measured out my life in coffee spoons'....T.S. Eliot

The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock by T. S. Eliot
Coffee-Poem-1.jpg

Coffee always tasted best to be made with my trusty La Pavonia and my favorite locally roasted bean.

A handful of us early a.m. Starbuckers made the switch a while ago after the lamebrain lefty idiot in charge came up with whatever idiotic program or statement at the time. Having torn him apart while drinking his stuff one day the next morning one of the regulars announced he’d talked to the owner of a coffee/bagel shop down the street who’d agreed to brew up something real strong, which is about 98% of the Starbucks secret, and the rest is history.

We haven’t made a dent in Star’s overall business since, but neither have we contributed anything to it and don’t miss the coffee. Especially its price.

Forum List

Back