Any of you rich republicans who have been going to Starbucks

Like beauty, the taste of coffee is in the mind of the beholder. You could pass off a jar of instant coffee as a $2.50 cup of java if you sprayed it with whipped cream and exotic syrup. Coffee has morphed into politics.

A lot of people just do not know how to make coffee.

Here is what it takes............french presser....not expensive.

good coffee..or one you prefer.

Bring 1 cup of water to boil....let it cool for 30 secs.

Then pour the coffee grounds into the water.....according to how strong you like it

Pour it into the presser....let it steep in the presser for exactly 5 min. no more no less if you want the full flavor of the coffee. If you let it sit longer than 5 min it will be bitter.

Last edited:
This and some Cafe Bustelo with sugar:

61h%2BA-LLJoL._SX679_.jpg

Then pour the coffee grounds into the water.....according to how strong you like it

Pour it into the presser....let it steep in the presser for exactly 5 min. no more no less if you want the full flavor of the coffee. If you let it sit longer than 5 min it will be bitter.

Ahhh, Army coffee is the best. It will put hair on your chest. 3 pounds of coffee in a 50 cup pot and boil it for an hour.

A $25.00 Walmart coffee maker does the same thing without the fanfair.

Putting some flies in the pudding

I'll pass on that pudding.
I'll piss on that pudding.

Remind me not to eat at your home.
I'll buy you some Dunkin'

I love Dunkin ... but I don't drink coffee and I don't eat doughnuts, so I don't get there very often.

My chagrin is that people equate food with politics. Given there is no game in life more filthy than politics, that is metaphorically crapping where you eat.

Putting some flies in the pudding

I love Dunkin ... but I don't drink coffee and I don't eat doughnuts, so I don't get there very often.

My chagrin is that people equate food with politics. Given there is no game in life more filthy than politics, that is metaphorically crapping where you eat.
They make some excellent hash browns for a buck :thup:

There are very few coffees I like out, except maybe a mom and pop shop once in a while.

A $25.00 Walmart coffee maker does the same thing without the fanfair.

I got a french presser at the thrift store for $2.50 it was 50% off for vets day.

Ahhh, Army coffee is the best. It will put hair on your chest. 3 pounds of coffee in a 50 cup
pot and boil it for an hour.

hehheh that will give you a very strong dose of caffein but that is all.

I do not think a Army mess hall ever served anything I liked.

I remember the first meal I had in a mess hall....they served rye bread...I could barely eat it....being a country boy I had never had rye bread before.

Now I like stale bread with a little olive oil on it....supposed to be very healthy ....resistant starch for anyone up on health foods...and if you use multi-grain bread....very tasty.

Last edited:

There is nothing that is not saturated with politics now and all one sided for the most part.

I tuned into stephen colbert a couple of times just to see how stupid he was...all the idiots in the room just laughed like he was the funniest thing alive...I could see nothing funny about him at all except the way he looks....but of course the audience is probably 99% liberal millenials from New Yawk City.

They make some excellent hash browns for a buck :thup:

Forum List

Back