How does one become a moderator?

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
I am not a power hungry person but with my expertise I think I could save this board from the multitude of boring posts that occupy too much of it's space.

Realizing of course I have a lot of enemies and opposition from such a thing happening.

I would only be interested in doing it for about a month...in a months time I would get rid of a lot of problem posters...aka the stupid liberals, not all liberals....just the stupid ones.

The moderate republicans....not all republicans just the stupid ones aka the moderate, elitist never Trumpers.

All the muslim apologists, all the black crime apologists,

All the posters who cannot write a coherent post.

All the ones who hate me.

Think how nice that would be and vote for me today! hehheh

I am not a power hungry person but with my expertise I think I could save this board from the multitude of boring posts that occupy too much of it's space.

You confuse a feature of a bug. The powers that be are getting exactly what they want.

You receive an offer from The Great Ones in the High Place.

Read "Through The Gates Of The Silver Key" by H.P. Lovecraft, and you'll understand ...

Realizing of course I have a lot of enemies and opposition from such a thing happening.

I would only be interested in doing it for about a month...in a months time I would get rid of a lot of problem posters...aka the stupid liberals, not all liberals....just the stupid ones.

The moderate republicans....not all republicans just the stupid ones aka the moderate, elitist never Trumpers.

great 'troll' thread .............................
.......... and you can't find your avatar, nor your posts but you think you can be a mod

LOFL ..................

If they accept you as a mod. I’ve got a hella a list to give you.

I hear painting lamb’s blood on the door frame works.

Don't know what all the requirements are, but it helps if you can suck a golf ball through a couple hundred yards of garden hose.

Nothing will make you want to walk away from a website and never return like becoming a mod. Been there, done that. Never ever again.

Don't know what all the requirements are, but it helps if you can suck a golf ball through a couple hundred yards of garden hose.

but it helps if you can suck a golf ball through a couple hundred yards of garden hose.

How did they pass up someone with your obvious qualifications?

Didn't say I could, but I notice things, and that is a skill that seems common for mods around here.

Didn't say I could,

Didn't have to

actions speak louder than words

Demonstrate a minimum of insanity and partisanship and you MIGHT be asked.

but it helps if you can suck a golf ball through a couple hundred yards of garden hose.

How did they pass up someone with your obvious qualifications?

Didn't say I could, but I notice things, and that is a skill that seems common for mods around here.

Didn't say I could,

Didn't have to

actions speak louder than words

OK, you win.I'll just sit over here and quietly eat this hot pocket.

If they accept you as a mod. I’ve got a hella a list to give you.

Look, it's Santa Claus. I knew you were real Santa.

Santa made his list for who's naughty, or nice.

You go girl

I think the three main qualities they look for are delusions of grandeur, inflexibility and utter capriciousness .

Don't ask..

Forum List

Back