Any of you kids know what this date in History honors? June 6th

Will this anniversary fade into obscurity when the last WWII vet dies?

• Yes for the most part

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No. There will be plenty of Americans who will remember.

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters

Cellblock2429

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 22, 2016
New York
Any clue at all? Here's a hint.
dday.jpg

You shouldn't put the answer in your tags if you're going to quiz the forum. lol

Oh wow! The OP is so awesomely patriotic! He made a thread to claim the trophy of "Bestest Patriot"!

I didn't realize this when I woke up this morning, but I saw a tweet from MSNBC honoring the invasion. Those great patriots at MSNBC beat you to it, loser.

Some of the bravest men who ever lived

Oh wow! The OP is so awesomely patriotic! He made a thread to claim the trophy of "Bestest Patriot"!

I didn't realize this when I woke up this morning, but I saw a tweet from MSNBC honoring the invasion. Those great patriots at MSNBC beat you to it, loser.
/---- Listen Libtard, most young Americans can't even say when WWII started, when it ended or who the Axis and Allies were.

/---- Listen Libtard, most young Americans can't even say when WWII started, when it ended or who the Axis and Allies were.

And thank GOD we have YOU to be the teacher here on USMB! You, sir, are a super patriot!

Now, go support the guy who wants a ban on a religion and profits from the presidency!

Forum List

Back