Antifa thug get's cornered runs like a school girl

Crowder has a lot more patience than me, I would had beat that asshole down when he threw that beer.

Crowder has a lot more patience than me, I would had beat that asshole down when he threw that beer.
Cowder would have been sued just because he went looking for the guy. Now if they just happened to have met it would have been a different story.

Leftist thugs are always braver in large groups, when they out-number their victims...

DOJ, do your job. These guys are terrorists, prosecute them Soliciting murder is a felony, what are you waiting for?

Crowder was demonized. Err, mean demonetized. Banned, they took away their toys because they are creatively enforcing hate speech.Or is it anti hate speech, can't tell anymore. Have to hand it to youtube monitors if they can tell what's what.

Last edited:
FYI when you make threats you'll never know who will take you up on the offer.

HE doesn't have 500 bucks but "he'll scrounge it up if you kill an ice agent "
What a friggin loser

its a common theme among the most batshit crazy left ...theyre mostly pathetic misfit losers
I mean theirs nothing wrong with being a weird misfit ...im far from normal BUT they're frigging retards who live on fantasy island

"Fascist are everywhere these days" ....and most of the progressive morons parrot that antifa line

:auiqs.jpg:sittin in a hipster douche bar probably drinking cheap nasty PBR no less ....waiting for his boyfriend to give him hep c

Antifa thug get's cornered runs like a school girl

He might dress like a girl too

c2gqh0kxllhz.jpg

I commiserate with Immigration and Naturalization Services. I support them . We may not be marching and visibly showing our support. But we understand. Nobody is above the law. And those laws are fair and equitable. And enforcement of those laws by silent and reputable people deserves respect, and a lot more...

Crowder mocked the gay weirdo agenda. So we all know how gays like to split hairs and mock everything, well until it comes to the gay weirdo agenda getting mocked... Oh NO! Then that ventures into hates speech. Can we split hairs and ask WHY?

Crowder mocked the gay weirdo agenda. So we all know how gays like to split hairs and mock everything, well until it comes to the gay weirdo agenda getting mocked... Oh NO! Then that ventures into hates speech. Can we split hairs and ask WHY?

cause left wing activist no matter what "group" theyre with ..THe issue is never the issue .. The issue is always the revolution.
Some know what they're doing ...the majority are just brainwashed useful idiots

Liberals aren't the liberals I knew as liberals. Real liberals ask questions to find answers. Not to just be contrarians and oppose things. Reminds me of an old Monte Python skit. This is what liberals now seem like:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back