antifa terrorist tries to lock people inside building

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he was going to torch the place next.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

He deserves a brake check on the way to headquarters. Leo’s will know what that means.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think everyone has become aware of the illegal actions of police, and knows what a break check means. It's one of the reasons cops don't have the respect they once had.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

He deserves a brake check on the way to headquarters. Leo’s will know what that means.

I think everyone has become aware of the illegal actions of police, and knows what a break check means. It's one of the reasons cops don't have the respect they once had.

Just because you don’t have the balls to be a cop you don’t get an opinion. How many lives did you save, how many bad people did you put in jail. Did you ever have someone pull a gun or knife on you. NO. Just like in any other job there are going to be bad apples. NYPD has 40,000 cops. Yeah there will be some bad one. I wasn’t a good cop I was a great cop. You go to the scene where a guy beat the shit out of his three year old and see how you would feel. Rapes, murders, drug dealers, robbers and women beaters. How many fights have you been in. I worked the projects for 5 years. Fights every night. So unless you been in a police officer shoes you don’t get an opinion. You wouldn’t last a Day in the projects.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Just because you don’t have the balls to be a cop you don’t get an opinion. How many lives did you save, how many bad people did you put in jail. Did you ever have someone pull a gun or knife on you. NO. Just like in any other job there are going to be bad apples. NYPD has 40,000 cops. Yeah there will be some bad one. I wasn’t a good cop I was a great cop. You go to the scene where a guy beat the shit out of his three year old and see how you would feel. Rapes, murders, drug dealers, robbers and women beaters. How many fights have you been in. I worked the projects for 5 years. Fights every night. So unless you been in a police officer shoes you don’t get an opinion. You wouldn’t last a Day in the projects.

The cop knows what the job is before he fills out the application. It's a hard job. That doesn't give him the right to make his own rules. When you think it's all right for you to dispense your own form of justice, you have become a bad cop. Other cops who see their own ranks doing that, and make excuses or cover for them are bad cops as well. There is no excuse for the behavior that many cops exhibit. There is no excuse for other cops to allow that behavior to continue.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

If you think justifying bad cop's behavior is a valid opinion, you would qualify as a bad cop.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

The cop knows what the job is before he fills out the application. It's a hard job. That doesn't give him the right to make his own rules. When you think it's all right for you to dispense your own form of justice, you have become a bad cop. Other cops who see their own ranks doing that, and make excuses or cover for them are bad cops as well. There is no excuse for the behavior that many cops exhibit. There is no excuse for other cops to allow that behavior to continue.

We don’t. We police our own. If we had a bad cop we would take care of it in the locker room making him understand that we don’t tolerate bullshit. Cops dispensing there own justice. We dispense our own justice. We do our jobs. You watch too many videos taken by people who only start filming when the cop has to escalate the situation. You know nothing about police work or what it entails. Do you think we deal with good church going people. Doesn’t work that way. All the Monday morning quarterbacks have an opinion but have no clue what goes on out on the streets. Were you one of those kids that got picked on when you were young. That’s what it sounds like.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

If you think justifying bad cop's behavior is a valid opinion, you would qualify as a bad cop.

You don’t know shit about police work and you wouldn’t know a bad cop if he kicked you in your face. I guess all the cops when I was growing up were bad cops. You do something wrong the cop would smack you in the head and take you home where you would then get it from brothers and father. They must of all been bad. That’s what your saying. Like I said before. You don’t get an opinion because you never went through it. The shit you see is mind blowing. There are things burnt into your memory for life. If I put my hands on someone there is a reason why. Don’t take about police officers. You have no clue or common sense.

We don’t. We police our own.
Which is, itself, illegal. And very hypocritical.

Say what you want but if you have a bad cop out there you take care of it. Illegal, what that cop does on the street is illegal. Should I go tell him mommy that he’s been bad. Why is telling a bad cop that he needs to change how he does things is illegal. You idiots have no idea. You are the hypocrites. Go back and stick your head in the sand.

Say what you want but if you have a bad cop out there you take care of it.
By reporting his illegal behavior to the proper authorities.

When you don't, you aren't "policing" him. You are PROTECTING him. And when you don't report him, you become an accomplice after the fact.

And yes, It's hypocritical...you spot illegal activity, but don't report it...that's actually your job.

Say what you want but if you have a bad cop out there you take care of it.
By reporting his illegal behavior to the proper authorities.

When you don't, you aren't "policing" him. You are PROTECTING him. And when you don't report him, you become an accomplice after the fact.

That’s pretty funny. We get our message through. If they don’t change then we let the Sgt or LT know. Accomplice. That’s funny. I enjoy people who have no clue what the job entails. What do you do for a living.

Not factual at all. Who is protecting the. Your a bigger fucking idiot then I thought. You haven’t said one fact. You think we protect bad cops who make us all look bad Are you retarded or stupid. Make out session. Let me tell you something Every guy that was talk to change immediately. They didn’t commit a crime They do things the wrong way and we educate them. So what your saying if you made a mistake or did something wrong at work that person gets fired. We didn’t have cops that were breaking laws and needed to be charge for a crime. If a cop does something that bad there going to get charged. See what dumbasses like you don’t understand is that if you can’t trust the guy next to you there is a problem. So, go take your medication and stop watching cop shows on TV.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

We don’t. We police our own. If we had a bad cop we would take care of it in the locker room making him understand that we don’t tolerate bullshit. Cops dispensing there own justice. We dispense our own justice. We do our jobs. You watch too many videos taken by people who only start filming when the cop has to escalate the situation. You know nothing about police work or what it entails. Do you think we deal with good church going people. Doesn’t work that way. All the Monday morning quarterbacks have an opinion but have no clue what goes on out on the streets. Were you one of those kids that got picked on when you were young. That’s what it sounds like.

Your third sentence is enough to deserve the descriptive PIG. How dare you presume to dispense YOUR OWN JUSTICE, and how brainless of you to brag about it here. Cops have a job to do within the bounds of the law. Using their personal judgement instead of strict adherence to the law and procedure is illegal and disgusting. That includes policing their own, who desperately need it.

Andy Ngo on Twitter

You don’t know shit about police work and you wouldn’t know a bad cop if he kicked you in your face. I guess all the cops when I was growing up were bad cops. You do something wrong the cop would smack you in the head and take you home where you would then get it from brothers and father. They must of all been bad. That’s what your saying. Like I said before. You don’t get an opinion because you never went through it. The shit you see is mind blowing. There are things burnt into your memory for life. If I put my hands on someone there is a reason why. Don’t take about police officers. You have no clue or common sense.

Your attitude is the perfect example of a bad cop. Are you still a bad cop, or did you finally get the hell out of a profession you never had any business in to start with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back