Antifa leader/ Professor : It's a privilege to teach future dead cops

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Mike Isaacson is a professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, but he is also an Antifa leader who is proud that the students he is teaching will end up being “dead cops.”

Antifa Leader/Professor: It’s a Privilege to Teach Future Dead Cops
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The loons just get crazier by the day, hours, and minutes. Thank your leftist, dumbed down liberal colleges teaching them how to be one of the dumbest society has ever seen. Way to go parents that colleges taught your trendy spoiled brats so well.

These are your die hard ANTI AMERICAN losers.

Mike Isaacson is a professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, but he is also an Antifa leader who is proud that the students he is teaching will end up being “dead cops.”

Antifa Leader/Professor: It’s a Privilege to Teach Future Dead Cops
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The loons just get crazier by the day, hours, and minutes. Thank your leftist, dumbed down liberal colleges teaching them how to be one of the dumbest society has ever seen. Way to go parents that colleges taught your trendy spoiled brats so well.

These are your die hard ANTI AMERICAN losers.

BUT.....he has a degree right.....:badgrin:

Direct link to claimed:
Ivan Trumpovic on Twitter

----

Wow... So I checked out the school and it's apparently a liberal arts place so they might not even fire him for that shit. Is it time for a PA to businesses and parents that degrees from this place are file 13 quality?

Random hypothetical aside for our "supposed" lawyers on here, so if someone already paid into this place and got a degree, and because the school didn't fire this cop killer twat their degree becomes worthless, would they have legal recourse to sue and get their money back?

Direct link to claimed:

----

Wow... So I checked out the school and it's apparently a liberal arts place so they might not even fire him for that shit. Is it time for a PA to businesses and parents that degrees from this place are file 13 quality?

Random hypothetical aside for our "supposed" lawyers on here, so if someone already paid into this place and got a degree, and because the school didn't fire this cop killer twat their degree becomes worthless, would they have legal recourse to sue and get their money back?

First of all, John Jay is not a "liberal arts college". It's right there in its name - John Jay College for Criminal Justice.

Secondly, this guy's isn't going to be fired just because you're outraged at him - nor will your whining outrage magically make a degree from John Jay worthless.

Direct link to claimed:

----

First of all, John Jay is not a "liberal arts college". It's right there in its name - John Jay College for Criminal Justice.

Secondly, this guy's isn't going to be fired just because you're outraged at him - nor will your whining outrage magically make a degree from John Jay worthless.

hmmm did you happen to look up the school son? Mission Statement | John Jay College of Criminal Justice

Mission Statement

John Jay College of Criminal Justice is a community of motivated and intellectually committed individuals who explore justice in its many dimensions. The College’s liberal arts curriculum equips students to pursue advanced study and meaningful, rewarding careers in the public, private, and non-profit sectors. Our professional programs introduce students to foundational and newly emerging fields and prepare them for advancement within their chosen professions.

Our students are eager to engage in original research and experiential learning, excited to study in one of the world’s most dynamic cities, and passionate about shaping the future. Through their studies our students prepare for ethical leadership, global citizenship, and engaged service. Our faculty members are exceptional teachers who encourage students to join them in pursuing transformative scholarship and creative activities. Through their research our faculty advances knowledge and informs professional practices that build and sustain just societies.

We foster an inclusive and diverse community drawn from our city, our country, and the world. We are dedicated to educating traditionally underrepresented groups and committed to increasing diversity in the workforce. The breadth of our community motivates us to question our assumptions, to consider multiple perspectives, to think critically, and to develop the humility that comes with global understanding. We educate fierce advocates for justice."

[...] Fast Facts page:

"Founded in 1964, John Jay College of Criminal Justice is one of the nation’s most prestigious liberal arts institutions. The theme of justice is at the heart of each program, ranging across the arts, sciences and humanities. The breadth and diversity of scholarship at John Jay promises a rich learning experience to our students. "

Last edited:
Direct link to claimed:

----

hmmm did you happen to look up the school son? Mission Statement | John Jay College of Criminal Justice

Mission Statement

John Jay College of Criminal Justice is a community of motivated and intellectually committed individuals who explore justice in its many dimensions. The College’s liberal arts curriculum equips students to pursue advanced study and meaningful, rewarding careers in the public, private, and non-profit sectors. Our professional programs introduce students to foundational and newly emerging fields and prepare them for advancement within their chosen professions.

Our students are eager to engage in original research and experiential learning, excited to study in one of the world’s most dynamic cities, and passionate about shaping the future. Through their studies our students prepare for ethical leadership, global citizenship, and engaged service. Our faculty members are exceptional teachers who encourage students to join them in pursuing transformative scholarship and creative activities. Through their research our faculty advances knowledge and informs professional practices that build and sustain just societies.

We foster an inclusive and diverse community drawn from our city, our country, and the world. We are dedicated to educating traditionally underrepresented groups and committed to increasing diversity in the workforce. The breadth of our community motivates us to question our assumptions, to consider multiple perspectives, to think critically, and to develop the humility that comes with global understanding. We educate fierce advocates for justice."

We're all so impressed with your cut-and-paste skills.

But trust me, I know plenty about the school. I went there for 2 years.

He posts on his twitter to kill cops man. Your school hired an anti-american twat and it's going to reflect poorly on them if they don't say something about this guy saying what he did on national TV...

antifa professor john jay - Bing
New York City professor tweets anti-police message | Daily Mail Online

I left John Jay more than a decade ago, I decided that forensic pathology wasn't the path for me.

But the schools "reflection" isn't measured by your outrage.

So the guy believes he has a right to physically assault someone if he believes they are promoting the views of white nationalism which seeks to rid the country of non-whites.

Last time I looked, you don't have that right until you are yourself physically assaulted.

He should be disciplined at the least then.

Why?

For sharing his opinion?

His opinion involves inciting murder.

No, it doesn't.

Incitement has a legal definition. This doesn't come close to it.

I was not addressing criminal penalties, rather the college's liberty to object to encouraging murder.

He was neither "inciting", nor "encouraging" murder.

Words have meanings, you don't get to redefine them, no matter how outraged you are about it.

I suppose it would be PC to have him fired? Amazing how the turn about on PC has come back to the rightwing embracing being PC! hahahahahaha!

Forum List

Back