Antifa leader/ Professor : It's a privilege to teach future dead cops

The asshole supports street violence as a form of political action.

There is no way he does not practice political discrimination and/or indoctrination in his class room.

upload_2017-9-15_15-14-35.png

Michael Isaacson | John Jay College of Criminal Justice

There is no way he does not practice political discrimination and/or indoctrination in his class room.

Whenever I hear someone whine about "indoctrination" in college, I can't help but think that person never went to college - or if they did, it was long enough ago that they didn't remember much.

Mike Isaacson is a professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, but he is also an Antifa leader who is proud that the students he is teaching will end up being “dead cops.”

Antifa Leader/Professor: It’s a Privilege to Teach Future Dead Cops
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The loons just get crazier by the day, hours, and minutes. Thank your leftist, dumbed down liberal colleges teaching them how to be one of the dumbest society has ever seen. Way to go parents that colleges taught your trendy spoiled brats so well.

These are your die hard ANTI AMERICAN losers.

That guys neck is really long, must be what went wrong with him caused him to be a degenerate reject.
Just think your kids are learning from this anti american loser. LMAO teaching them how to hate it just as much.

Most of these morons have no Christian values, they worship satanic practices guarantee it.

Mike Isaacson is a professor at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, but he is also an Antifa leader who is proud that the students he is teaching will end up being “dead cops.”

Antifa Leader/Professor: It’s a Privilege to Teach Future Dead Cops
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The loons just get crazier by the day, hours, and minutes. Thank your leftist, dumbed down liberal colleges teaching them how to be one of the dumbest society has ever seen. Way to go parents that colleges taught your trendy spoiled brats so well.

These are your die hard ANTI AMERICAN losers.

That guys neck is really long, must be what went wrong with him caused him to be a degenerate reject.
Just think your kids are learning from this anti american loser. LMAO teaching them how to hate it just as much.

Most of these morons have no Christian values, they worship satanic practices guarantee it.

His name is Isaacson. He's clearly Jewish.

Whenever I hear someone whine about "indoctrination" in college, I can't help but think that person never went to college - or if they did, it was long enough ago that they didn't remember much.

The asshole supports street violence to prevent political speech he does not like.

YOu trust him to be reasonable in the classroom or grading?

He should be disciplined at the least then.

Why?

For sharing his opinion?
Isn't that ironic from those bitching about Berkeley?........and let me share my opinion....the guy's an asshole.

The irony has not missed me, no.

Walk me though it.

Cause my complaints about Berkeley is that they tacitly work with violent street thugs to suppress Free Speech.

This professor is one of those street thugs, and supports the use of political violence.

Where is the irony?

Why?

For sharing his opinion?
Isn't that ironic from those bitching about Berkeley?........and let me share my opinion....the guy's an asshole.

Walk me though it.

Cause my complaints about Berkeley is that they tacitly work with violent street thugs to suppress Free Speech.

This professor is one of those street thugs, and supports the use of political violence.

Where is the irony?

The irony is in the fact that while you champion the "free speech" of Milo and friends on the Berkeley campus, you demand that others be fired for using their "free speech".

Why?

For sharing his opinion?

Walk me though it.

Where is the irony?
Today's magic words are "free speech".

Why?

For sharing his opinion?

Walk me though it.

Where is the irony?

The irony is in the fact that while you champion the "free speech" of Milo and friends on the Berkeley campus, you demand that others be fired for using their "free speech".

If Milo had a job that required him to be fair to liberals, and he was NOT, I would fully expect him to be held accountable.

I do not believe that an asshole who supports the use of political violence, would be able to be fair and professional in dealing with students.

THat you see a contradiction or irony here is you being confused about what conservatives are saying.

Why?

For sharing his opinion?

Walk me though it.

Where is the irony?

They are using their "free speech" to voice their opinions on what they think should happen to the guy.....:badgrin:

Why?

For sharing his opinion?

Walk me though it.

Where is the irony?

If Milo had a job that required him to be fair to liberals, and he was NOT, I would fully expect him to be held accountable.

I do not believe that an asshole who supports the use of political violence, would be able to be fair and professional in dealing with students.

THat you see a contradiction or irony here is you being confused about what conservatives are saying.

Your feelings are irrelevant. You know that, right?

You suggest punishing this man for using his freedom of speech. It's that simple.

Why?

For sharing his opinion?

Walk me though it.

Where is the irony?

They are using their "free speech" to voice their opinions on what they think should happen to the guy.....:badgrin:

Of course.

But when those opinions are obviously hypocritical, I will then use my freedom of speech to call them out on it.

Walk me though it.

Where is the irony?

Oh me achin ribs, a leftist from the safe space crowd, the statues must come down crowd, the whining fucks who bawl about everything, telling anyone their feelings are irrelevant?

You cant even begin to make this shit up.

Walk me though it.

Where is the irony?

Oh me achin ribs, a leftist from the safe space crowd, the statues must come down crowd, the whining fucks who bawl about everything, telling anyone their feelings are irrelevant?

You cant even begin to make this shit up.

Look around this thread, and tell me who's being PC.

Walk me though it.

Where is the irony?

Of course.

But when those opinions are obviously hypocritical, I will then use my freedom of speech to call them out on it.
sure... That so called war on conservatives is coming back at the liberal leftist just as hard and furious as it went out...that's life.

Walk me though it.

Where is the irony?

Of course.

sure... That so called war on conservatives is coming back at the liberal leftist just as hard and furious as it went out...that's life.

Could you translate this to English for me?

Forum List

Back