Antiamericanism on the left

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
The constant claim now that somehow not crying cause our President did not win the Olympics for Chicago in 2016 is anti American is in actuality the anti american act. Trying to claim people that disapprove of our president wasting money and time on such an effort equates to Anti American actions is retarded at best and is nothing more then anti Americanism by the left.

They have so abused the race card that now they need a new bugaboo term to use. And have latched on Anti Americanism. They will proceed to destroy all semblance of what the term means as they have racism in an effort to demonize the right. The level of hate displayed by the left since 2006 is continues to rise. And with every failure ratchets up a notch. The left has complete and total control of the Government and their policies and leadership are so bad they can not even get their own people to agree with them. So they demonize the right. In hopes to distract from their numerous and continuing failures.

So is the far right now advocating we go to war in other countries but we never host them in international sport?

Some how I think if Obama did not go to support this bid and it went to Rio (as it would have because South America has never hosted the games) the very same people would be saying he showed no leadership on the issue.

So is the far right now advocating we go to war in other countries but we never host them in international sport?

Some how I think if Obama did not go to support this bid and it went to Rio (as it would have because South America has never hosted the games) the very same people would be saying he showed no leadership on the issue.

BULLSHIT. NO PRESIDENT has ever personally lobbied for an Olympic game and Obama should not have done so either. He has more important things to do then try and bring pork to his home town.

BULLSHIT. NO PRESIDENT has ever personally lobbied for an Olympic game and Obama should not have done so either. He has more important things to do then try and bring pork to his home town.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH did.

President Bush, who unlike rival government leaders did not travel to Singapore, offered support for New York in a taped video message.

"Our commitment is total, whether it is security or visas," Bush said.

Former President Bill Clinton also appeared on video, while his wife was one of the featured live speakers at the presentation.

Bloomberg touched on the New York's 11th-hour switch in stadium plans. The bid looked in deep trouble last month when state officials rejected a proposed stadium in Manhattan, but New York quickly came up with a revised stadium plan in Queens.

"We are going ahead, we are building this stadium," the mayor said. "It's going ahead because New Yorkers never give up, not now, not ever."

USATODAY.com - Paris and London still in running for 2012 Olympics

Remind me again about how the liberals reacted to the news that New York didn't make the cut?

The constant claim now that somehow not crying cause our President did not win the Olympics for Chicago in 2016 is anti American is in actuality the anti american act. Trying to claim people that disapprove of our president wasting money and time on such an effort equates to Anti American actions is retarded at best and is nothing more then anti Americanism by the left.

They have so abused the race card that now they need a new bugaboo term to use. And have latched on Anti Americanism. They will proceed to destroy all semblance of what the term means as they have racism in an effort to demonize the right. The level of hate displayed by the left since 2006 is continues to rise. And with every failure ratchets up a notch. The left has complete and total control of the Government and their policies and leadership are so bad they can not even get their own people to agree with them. So they demonize the right. In hopes to distract from their numerous and continuing failures.

You can't really love this nation, IF you hate half the people in it so much that you LONG FOR A CIVIL WAR so you can start shooting those people that you hate, sport.

And you are looking fodly forward for that opportunity to start shooting liberal American citizens, are you not?

So spare your claims to loving this nation, Champ.

You love your goofy notion of conservatism more tha you love this nation or its people as far as I can tell having read your posts for the last year.

poking rsg with the fact stick....how funny....it will simply bring name calling and no facts...sorry guys...good try but you might as well be poking a jellyfish at the beach.

You can't really love this nation, IF you hate half the people in it so much that you LONG FOR A CIVIL WAR so you can start shooting those people that you hate, sport.

And you are looking fodly forward for that opportunity to start shooting liberal American citizens, are you not?

You love your goofy notion of conservatism more tha you love this nation or its people as far as I can tell having read your posts for the last year.

Because I see a war looming does not mean I hate anyone DUMB ASS. And the war is looming because of the hate and antics of the left, not the right. The democrats have set out to disenfranchise any and all that oppose them, they have spent 3 years now demonizing anyone that disagreed with them while calling for dialogue. Dialogue from them includes character assassination, made up charges and lies. They call peaceful protesters terrorists and claim anyone that disagrees with them is bought off by some nefarious corporation or just labels then astro turf.

Your buddies, not mine are causing the potential for armed rebellion.

poking rsg with the fact stick....how funny....it will simply bring name calling and no facts...sorry guys...good try but you might as well be poking a jellyfish at the beach.

Remind us again dumb ass how you are not a libeal supporter but rush to the defense in every thread where a liberal is pointed out as having a problem.

That you honestly think it is unamerican to oppose the President on the Olympic games is all I need to know about your idiocy and stupidity. You dumb asses are going to hate when the bill comes due.

whether right or left when you root against America you are anti American, so those on the right that are pleased that our country LOST in its bid to get the olympics are indeed anti Americans.

Are you really this stupid? Every other couuntry had their "heads of state" their lobbying to win the games for their country. And PLEASE explain how bringing the Olympics to Chicago constitutes "pork" in your eyes?:cuckoo:

Because I see a war looming does not mean I hate anyone DUMB ASS. And the war is looming because of the hate and antics of the left, not the right. The democrats have set out to disenfranchise any and all that oppose them, they have spent 3 years now demonizing anyone that disagreed with them while calling for dialogue. Dialogue from them includes character assassination, made up charges and lies. They call peaceful protesters terrorists and claim anyone that disagrees with them is bought off by some nefarious corporation or just labels then astro turf.

You obviously choose to forget the rants and raves coming from the Right during the Bush regime! Can you say "Dixie Chicks"? How about "Treason"? Scabbie ol' Annie Coulter financed a house shouting that about the Left.

Remember how "dialogue" went in 2004? "You're with us or you're against us!"

and how's "dialogue" working today? Town hall meetings turned into town brawls during August. The addict Limbaugh calls for the President of the United States to fail! And the Right wingers call boosting America and hosting the Olympic Games "pork" because they don't have their man in the White House.

And now you warn of a coming civil war because the legitimately elected President of the United States is your political opponent. And yet you call yourself an American! I wonder what your idea of America really is.

The GOP has absolutely no room to complain about demonization of the other side. They tossed out any semblance of honor and dignity when they embraced "Rovian" politics with open arms. The fact that Ann Coulter was welcomed with open arms among conservatives and not laughed out of the room says a lot about how they feel about bipartisanship.

I don't like the DNC using divisive language, but its about time they gave back as good as they got under Bush and Rove. The fact that now the GOP sees its own tactics turned back on them just shows that Conservatives can dish it out, but can't take it. Victimhood is no longer monopolized on the left.

The GOP has absolutely no room to complain about demonization of the other side. They tossed out any semblance of honor and dignity when they embraced "Rovian" politics with open arms. The fact that Ann Coulter was welcomed with open arms among conservatives and not laughed out of the room says a lot about how they feel about bipartisanship.

I don't like the DNC using divisive language, but its about time they gave back as good as they got under Bush and Rove. The fact that now the GOP sees its own tactics turned back on them just shows that Conservatives can dish it out, but can't take it. Victimhood is no longer monopolized on the left.

Are you referring to when they "swiftboated" John McCain? The right has serious issues when they choose to "eat their own" for what they feel will be the good of the party.

Um, President Bush...2005.

So, tell us who is spouting bullshit again?

Cheer up, I'm sure the Rebels can use a good clerk.

Are you referring to when they "swiftboated" John McCain? The right has serious issues when they choose to "eat their own" for what they feel will be the good of the party.

McCain has really gotten the short end of the stick from "Rovian" politics. The Right has no qualms about using such tricks for their own gain, or to purge their ranks, but let someone else target them and they turn into whiny 13 year olds.

Man up. If you decide to play rough with someone, they'll decide to play rough with you.

McCain has really gotten the short end of the stick from "Rovian" politics. The Right has no qualms about using such tricks for their own gain, or to purge their ranks, but let someone else target them and they turn into whiny 13 year olds.

Man up. If you decide to play rough with someone, they'll decide to play rough with you.

And now they are left with NO ONE to lead them. I am still struggling to see who, if anyone could step up and be a serious POTUS contender in 2012. Anyone? Anyone?

And now they are left with NO ONE to lead them. I am still struggling to see who, if anyone could step up and be a serious POTUS contender in 2012. Anyone? Anyone?

There isn't anyone. Jindal is going to be in for the fight of his life trying to get re-elected in Louisiana, Palin's decision to quit has pretty much sealed her fate outside the Conservative Base, and a lot of the other contenders are considered RINO's by the Conseravtives wielding the power inside the party.

The only credible candidate is Mitt, and I don't see him having a chance at the nod.

Forum List

Back