Anti western cosplayers, don't let them to keep on ruining the Anime you love!

Wtf is a "cosplayer"? :dunno:

It's when a bunch of meganerds dress up as 13 year old anime girls.

sailor-moon-cosplay-crossplay.jpg

Japanese people LOVE Americans. :D They want to be just like us.

That is in kkk members hallucination who don't live in reality but in their hallucination where they believe the west is the source of anything awesome in the world and peoples worship them, awful.

That's just not true. Most Japanese people love the United States.

In Japan, 72% currently express a favorable opinion of the U.S., up from 50% four years ago. America’s image in Japan improved dramatically in 2011, due in part to American relief efforts following the devastating March 2011 earthquake and tsunami. Fully 85% of Japanese respondents expressed a positive view of the U.S. in last year’s poll.

That is only in your and other racist kkk [ well they are all racist ] members imagination who defiles are reality that don't support their believe that westerners are superior that anyone want to be/look like westerners.

That is only in your and other racist kkk [ well they are all racist ] members imagination who defiles are reality that don't support their believe that westerners are superior that anyone want to be/look like westerners.

Face facts. Japanese people LOVE Americans and they draw their cartoons to look like Caucasians. :lol:

Kajune,
Yes, I did sign up just to reply to this post. I also understand that you feel very strongly about your stance, and I probably will do very little to change your mind about this fact. I have studied anime from an academic standpoint and agree that, despite hair or eye color, that most anime characters are Asian. What I am going to do is simply name a few manga and anime that feature western characters. These are characters which are explicitly stated to be of non-asian descent in the narrative.

1. Oscar, Marie, and most of the characters from Rose of Versailles. Yes, I'll start with the classic, especially since Marie Antoinette was a real person, who was really French. The author of this lovely series is not shy about the casts origins as it is a historical drama.

2. Victorique from Gosick. Another great anime. This one is very simply because the main character Kujo, who is japanese, is considered the extreme foreigner in this situation. Granted, the setting for this one is another fictional kingdom, however it can be inferred by the relevance of the Russo-Japanese war that they are part of the, at one point, Russian states.

3. Palco Folgore from Zatch Bell. The stereotypical westerner. Seriously, do you really want to claim him? Though he is awesome, he is also a murderer.

I could go on more, but that would be unnecessarily long winded. You absolutely have the right to voice your opinion, but please do a bit more research before you make overreaching statements.

Kajune,
Yes, I did sign up just to reply to this post. I also understand that you feel very strongly about your stance, and I probably will do very little to change your mind about this fact. I have studied anime from an academic standpoint and agree that, despite hair or eye color, that most anime characters are Asian. What I am going to do is simply name a few manga and anime that feature western characters. These are characters which are explicitly stated to be of non-asian descent in the narrative.

1. Oscar, Marie, and most of the characters from Rose of Versailles. Yes, I'll start with the classic, especially since Marie Antoinette was a real person, who was really French. The author of this lovely series is not shy about the casts origins as it is a historical drama.

2. Victorique from Gosick. Another great anime. This one is very simply because the main character Kujo, who is japanese, is considered the extreme foreigner in this situation. Granted, the setting for this one is another fictional kingdom, however it can be inferred by the relevance of the Russo-Japanese war that they are part of the, at one point, Russian states.

3. Palco Folgore from Zatch Bell. The stereotypical westerner. Seriously, do you really want to claim him? Though he is awesome, he is also a murderer.

I could go on more, but that would be unnecessarily long winded. You absolutely have the right to voice your opinion, but please do a bit more research before you make overreaching statements.

You people are in denial. Pretty much all the anime characters have big round eyes and look Caucasian. It has nothing to do with hair color, as Caucasians have all different colored hair. It's mostly the big round eyes. I've seen very few if any anime characters that look Asian. The OP is just a racist who apparently doesn't like Caucasians and is offended by anime characters who look Caucasian.

ChrisL i'm going to venture a wild guess and say you are Caucasian, which is fine, but you are extremely close minded if you think that Asian people cannot recognize their own traits in these shows. The fact of the matter is large round eyes exist in every ethnicity. Some more than others, but you also have to remember that these are cartoon representations just like Adventure Time is for Americans. Just because Finn has dots for eyes does not make him asian. The same is true for anime.

This thread is a trip. Now giving the .23453 chance the OP is sincere ....
maybe at one time it could of been considered racist...but not now. Ive known a couple artists who were very into anime ( drawing not the cos-play) and both were very into everything about it... Japanese customs, the history of anime, language ect...
Cultures borrow off each other...always have always will. Sometimes the results are beautiful and cool looking, sometimes they are cringe worthy.
If you are sincere thatsa' my 2 cents. If you are a troll and just messing with people I have 2 words for you... Japanese Rappers

Steam Punk is what most people (Ive known) cos play. They don't care...everyone is invited.
Metal and lace trumps plastic covered little people any day.:laugh2:

This thread is a trip. Now giving the .23453 chance the OP is sincere ....
maybe at one time it could of been considered racist...but not now. Ive known a couple artists who were very into anime ( drawing not the cos-play) and both were very into everything about it... Japanese customs, the history of anime, language ect...
Cultures borrow off each other...always have always will. Sometimes the results are beautiful and cool looking, sometimes they are cringe worthy.
If you are sincere thatsa' my 2 cents. If you are a troll and just messing with people I have 2 words for you... Japanese Rappers

Steam Punk is what most people (Ive known) cos play. They don't care...everyone is invited.
Metal and lace trumps plastic covered little people any day.:laugh2:

Nope, he's a racist. All you have to do is read this thread. I have been.

Forum List

Back