Anti western cosplayers, don't let them to keep on ruining the Anime you love!

How about you stop speaking nonsense on the internet?

You are the last person who should be offering such advice, otaku.

You are just angry because anything you said on this topic so far are just your hallucination, no evidence at all.

The act is already boring, sock.

Ask the admin and he/she will tell you that I'm a unique ID, not associated with other IP in this forum. You just hate me and this movement so it is very hard for you to accept that I'm real and not someone's joke.

There is no "movement," and nobody hates you. Anyone who gives enough of a shit to think anything about you feels nothing but pity and embarrassment for you. Go outside and get some fresh air, otaku.

How about you stop speaking nonsense on the internet?

You are just angry because anything you said on this topic so far are just your hallucination, no evidence at all.

Ask the admin and he/she will tell you that I'm a unique ID, not associated with other IP in this forum. You just hate me and this movement so it is very hard for you to accept that I'm real and not someone's joke.

There is no "movement," and nobody hates you. Anyone who gives enough of a shit to think anything about you feels nothing but pity and embarrassment for you. Go outside and get some fresh air, otaku.

That is what you are hallucinating, again show evidence to anything you claimed or keep proving yourself to be just hallucinating.

That is what you are hallucinating, again show evidence to anything you claimed or keep proving yourself to be just hallucinating.

To what "claims" are you referring, makeinu?

What a bizarre non-issue to get all upset about.

There are hundreds millions of Anime fans in the world and for the majority of them Anime characters already like the peoples they love, respect, etc in reality, that is because Anime characters have a very big attractions which proven by most peoples who Cosplay in the world are prefer to imitate Anime characters.

Obviously, instead of watching Anime, you should be attending school and learning how to write in proper English! :nono:

Nope because this is who I'm, someone with broken english.

That's because you are too busy living in your fantasy Anime world instead of concentrating on more important things.

This issue is important to hundreds millions of Anime fans

hqdefault.jpg

There are hundreds millions of Anime fans in the world and for the majority of them Anime characters already like the peoples they love, respect, etc in reality, that is because Anime characters have a very big attractions which proven by most peoples who Cosplay in the world are prefer to imitate Anime characters.

Obviously, instead of watching Anime, you should be attending school and learning how to write in proper English! :nono:

Why?

Looks like people are still trying to be logical with this bottom feeding troll.

Someone have said that since more than 8 years ago and will continue to be as long as there are peoples with mentality like you who can't accept to accept the reality they don't like.

I said you have weak mentality because you repeatedly keep saying and trying to convince peoples at least in this forum that I'm just trolling but you just keep on checking on this topic and even worse keep replying this topic, that is because deep inside you know I'm serious but because of you weak mentality you can't accept that and have to fabricate something such as trying to believe as a troll in order to make you feel good about your weak mentality, you are pitiful.

Why?

I'm not the type who change to make other peoples like me, I change to be a better person than my previous version.

I'm not the type who change [sic] to make other peoples [sic] like me, [sic] I change to be a better person than my previous version.

Are you the type "who change" :rolleyes: to become at least semi-literate, you drooling moron?

Looks like people are still trying to be logical with this bottom feeding troll.

Someone have said that since more than 8 years ago and will continue to be as long as there are peoples with mentality like you who can't accept to accept the reality they don't like.

I said you have weak mentality because you repeatedly keep saying and trying to convince peoples at least in this forum that I'm just trolling but you just keep on checking on this topic and even worse keep replying this topic, that is because deep inside you know I'm serious but because of you weak mentality you can't accept that and have to fabricate something such as trying to believe as a troll in order to make you feel good about your weak mentality, you are pitiful.

I keep checking this topic cause I'm bored. I keep replying that you're a troll to try to warn people to not waste their time like I did.

"The main tool of the troll is accusation. It's a form of psychological torture, to break you down by turning your words against you, twisting your statements and pounding away at one aspect of your viewpoint. No matter what you declare, the troll will question you as a person. Understand this immediately: it's you as a person that they are attacking."

I keep checking this topic cause I'm bored. I keep replying that you're a troll to try to warn people to not waste their time like I did.

"The main tool of the troll is accusation. It's a form of psychological torture, to break you down by turning your words against you, twisting your statements and pounding away at one aspect of your viewpoint. No matter what you declare, the troll will question you as a person. Understand this immediately: it's you as a person that they are attacking."

Just keep living in your hallucination created by your weak mentality to face reality, in the end you can't stop what Japanese believed about Anime characters based on Asians and what Anime fans including me believed about western cosplayers must stop ruining Anime characters by stop cosplaying Anime characters. I will show you how to live like a real human is with good mentality, from here on I will stop replying to your posting and show that a real human have to stick to their own words to deserve to be human, unlike you who keep calling me a troll but continue on to reply to me, pitiful.

Looking at the of this topic statistic, this topic almost have 100 recommendations on facebook.

The julien bland case are causing more Japanese to dislike not only western cosplayers but also westerners in general.

The only "movement" you represent is the kind that gets flushed, headcase.

Forum List

Back