Anti western cosplayers, don't let them to keep on ruining the Anime you love!

Who the fuck cares if they are kids or not. You seem like a big child in real life too. Plus there is a ton of ignorance in the world and I'm willing to accept that. I see nothing wrong with the majority of the members that have responded to this inane thread.

The fact you think this movement can actually equate to something real is a sad idea. It will never happen. It's not like you can force people to stop something just because you are butthurt about it. It's protected by freedom of speech and expression in most countries and does not harm anyone. Even acts of racist if you so call think this is covered by the 1st amendment or in other countries. As long as it is not physically hurting anyone apparently its okay even though a lot of people may not agree with it or like it. Plus most racism is fueled by ignorance, an example would be when a South Korean television show did Blackface once. They did not understand how it was offensive to some and I wouldn't expect them to honestly because of the cultural differences in how these societies. It's the same same way that the Japanese would not find that western nose racist. In fact, its barely offensive and not as bad as blackface. Not to say they aren't people in Japan that are truly racist, but its more towards other Asians(Korean and Chinese) and then maybe towards Americans and the military.

There are nealy 1000 peoples on the channel alone who take part in this movement so keep hallucinating that this movement don't exist. And nope, freedom of speech and expression are still limited by other peoples rights, someone can't just speak or express themselves which hurt other peoples rights. When western cosplayers express themselves by cosplaying Anime characters are hurting Anime fans and insulting [ racism ] against Asians.

But hey you're free to waste your time on this since you have freedom of speech and you are probably American so you have that right to express how you feel as long as you don't become a terrorist of some sorts.

Though no one in their right mind will bother to waste their time on something so silly when there is more important things going on in the world. And you maybe like hey, there's a 1000 people already! But this thing has gone on for years now. I remember seeing you on the /cgl board and youtube. 1000 people over that time span is not really super expressive. Plus think about how many people that go to conventions every year around the world and who many actually care. I'm sure the number is way over a 1000. On average, most major cons bring in between 15-20k attendees. Plus if you really filling concerned you should start preaching at these cons because no one will take you seriously online anymore.

Plus I'm sure some Japanese are reaping the cash cow since they export so much cosplay items overseas and all these anime conventions overall. I'm sure these people have no problem with this, since their ecomony and the yen has actually weaken over that last few years.

The channel is not the only gathering place for the supporter of this movement, see the group to. Especially go see other websites, blogs, etc where you will find peoples who have the same opinion as this movement's.

As for what Japanese think, if you direcly go asking a Japanese about western cosplayers then you will see that from all Anime fans in the world the one who don't like western cosplayers the most are Japanese. Try searching the term "moeru" vs "naeru" to know more about this fact, like I said you are just a "kid".

Obviously you have are not reading what I'm saying, I never denied the existence of a 1000 people or your movement that you said support the claim. I'm saying it's not a very impressive number to follow considering the amount of time and work you put in to this. And I know you are not only posting here and have used other networks because there is a long trail left behind. And I mention the limitation of freedom of speech and while you are in your rights to proclaim these freedoms right now like you are, other people against your opinions are too. And I already mention racism and how that works with freedom of speech. Cosplay doesn't physically hurt anyone or impede another's personal right to do what they want. Telling people they can't cosplay because someone else feels insulted or butthurt which actually impede that own's person's right to cosplay or wear what they want. Plus people around the world get offended and insulted all the time by other cultures and no one starts a movement to do anything about it because most people are mature enough to deal with it and accept that is doesn't hurt anyone physically in the long run.

If I do know how most Japanese thinks bout western cosplayers. A few companies have actually invited caucasian models to be booth babes and cosplay in commercials here. In fact, I was at Tokyo Game Show last month and they were white cosplayers and no one cared. If there were an Japanese that did not like it they would never voice they would never said anything anyways because a large chunk of Japanese people are non-confrontation, at least not in public. I'm sure there is a 2chan board that some voice their opinion about this, but there is still nothing they can do about it. Many Japanese are xenophobic so I will not be surprised that they would voice their opinions on the internet privately. I'm pretty sure though that Jump Festa! and Comiket will have white cosplayers again this year.

And I think when some Japanese say naeru and moeru in to the context of cosplay its means it contrasts, which is true, because it will never be the same when compared. It can be used to describe many different things though besides cosplay. Plus moeru and naeru are not exclusive words used to cosplay, they are just verbs used a lot that just eventually just got associated with the topic. In fact, I think the term "moe" that a lot of otaku like to use came from "moeru" which is probably why it go applied to cosplay by most otaku in the first place.

1. So you are saying insulting someone that are not hurting their body will never work to be against of? Well keep hallucinating, there have been many anti racism that have succeed including related with Anime, did you know there is a movement in u.s.a from the Asian organizations there who are against one of hollywood studio? They succeed in stopping that movie studio from making a live action from the Anime Akira which the movie studio made before by using western cast.

2. No I never heard any western cosplayers hired by Japanese company to Cosplay in Japan, there is only 1 western cosplayer I know which hired by Japanese company and that is to Cosplay in u.s.a and the character she is imitating also not an Anime character. As for western cosplayers in Japan, they are just tourist who want to show off their Cosplay in Japan and not hired by Japanese to become as booth babes. If you really not speaking nonsense about this then show me evidence to what you stated.

3. Nope, most Japanese who know Anime and Cosplay use the term moeru and naeru to describe cosplayers who look like the Anime characters they imitate or not, and the term naeru mostly used by Japanese against western cosplayers they seen.
1. No, because its not physically harming anyone. Maybe if they start stabbing each other, yeah. As for the Akira live action, there is no proof on what you claim. If you look at articles, they still own the rights for the project but have had problems producing due to not getting greenlight. This is quite common for Hollywood to push ideas through the creative processing until they get approval from the producers. Plus you know about the live action Ghost in the Shell is confirmed with Scarlett Johanson and the live action Kite has been already done too. Both with main female american actress . So this proves people are going to do what they want and no one can stop them. Obviously this movement is doing shit to get to get these projects pulled because some have already happened or in production phase. You should maybe get on that.

2. I know two girls, Jessic Nigri was hired as a booth babe both in Japan and USA for a gaming company. They also hired a Japanese and Korean booth bade for he same character once so keeping the character's ethnicity wasn't a really a concern at all for them. And another american model was in a commercial cosplaying a video game character that was clearly very Asian looking. You said it doesn't matter because its no anime but most video games style characters the same way as anime characters.

3. I told you the word had a double meaning and it was just applied to cosplay by otaku. Obviously you don't understand how words sometimes change their meaning over time or when applied in context. Only hard core otaku in Japan would know the word. Most Japanese are not otaku and would not know what this word meant unless they would told it in the context of what you were talking about and maybe their will understand.

1. There have been many news for this, weird how you still can't see it :
- Asian American community reaches out to Warner Bros. about AKIRA Racebending.com
- Fans Already Protesting the White-Washing of Akira Cast - The Moviefone Blog
As for their "excuse" of not being able to get the permission is just a simple excuse, the fact is they stopped the movie production after getting many protest from Asian's organizations in america. As for other Anime live action which hollywood insist to make using western cast, it does not matter because what important is you have seen how Asians don't like what hollywood doing, in other words those Asians feel insulted and that is the sign of racism in the decision of western cast used to play Asian roles. That is one of this movement's foundation.

2. You still haven't shown link to what you claim, look at what I did to support my claim. As for Asian made vg, not all the characters based on Asians, the only sure characters that based on Asians are Anime style vg.

3. It is actually you who don't realize that the big majority of Japanese are either Manga or Anime fans or both and it does not need to be a fanatic Anime fan to know the use of the term moeru and naeru, Japanese just simply think westerners are not cute [ not cute = not attractive for Japanese ], there have been many evidence for this such as :
- Japanese prefer to imitate Anime and other Asian based characters and not cartoon or other western based characters, see the evidence on curecos.com
- Dolls, action figures and othe western based fugurines are not sell well in Japan compared to the Asian [ like Anime ] based one.
- Japanese not choosing any westerners to form the sister group for AKB48 but instead choosing other Asians such as Indonesian [ become as JKT48 ] and Chinese.
- Etc

Obviously they do find white people cute. Almost all anime characters have "white people" features. They sure don't look Japanese!!!

Hey, don't hate us white people because we are SOOO cute.

Also, funny how seriously you all take this crap. Get a life! :biggrin:

There are nealy 1000 peoples on the channel alone who take part in this movement so keep hallucinating that this movement don't exist. And nope, freedom of speech and expression are still limited by other peoples rights, someone can't just speak or express themselves which hurt other peoples rights. When western cosplayers express themselves by cosplaying Anime characters are hurting Anime fans and insulting [ racism ] against Asians.

The channel is not the only gathering place for the supporter of this movement, see the group to. Especially go see other websites, blogs, etc where you will find peoples who have the same opinion as this movement's.

As for what Japanese think, if you direcly go asking a Japanese about western cosplayers then you will see that from all Anime fans in the world the one who don't like western cosplayers the most are Japanese. Try searching the term "moeru" vs "naeru" to know more about this fact, like I said you are just a "kid".

Obviously you have are not reading what I'm saying, I never denied the existence of a 1000 people or your movement that you said support the claim. I'm saying it's not a very impressive number to follow considering the amount of time and work you put in to this. And I know you are not only posting here and have used other networks because there is a long trail left behind. And I mention the limitation of freedom of speech and while you are in your rights to proclaim these freedoms right now like you are, other people against your opinions are too. And I already mention racism and how that works with freedom of speech. Cosplay doesn't physically hurt anyone or impede another's personal right to do what they want. Telling people they can't cosplay because someone else feels insulted or butthurt which actually impede that own's person's right to cosplay or wear what they want. Plus people around the world get offended and insulted all the time by other cultures and no one starts a movement to do anything about it because most people are mature enough to deal with it and accept that is doesn't hurt anyone physically in the long run.

If I do know how most Japanese thinks bout western cosplayers. A few companies have actually invited caucasian models to be booth babes and cosplay in commercials here. In fact, I was at Tokyo Game Show last month and they were white cosplayers and no one cared. If there were an Japanese that did not like it they would never voice they would never said anything anyways because a large chunk of Japanese people are non-confrontation, at least not in public. I'm sure there is a 2chan board that some voice their opinion about this, but there is still nothing they can do about it. Many Japanese are xenophobic so I will not be surprised that they would voice their opinions on the internet privately. I'm pretty sure though that Jump Festa! and Comiket will have white cosplayers again this year.

And I think when some Japanese say naeru and moeru in to the context of cosplay its means it contrasts, which is true, because it will never be the same when compared. It can be used to describe many different things though besides cosplay. Plus moeru and naeru are not exclusive words used to cosplay, they are just verbs used a lot that just eventually just got associated with the topic. In fact, I think the term "moe" that a lot of otaku like to use came from "moeru" which is probably why it go applied to cosplay by most otaku in the first place.

1. So you are saying insulting someone that are not hurting their body will never work to be against of? Well keep hallucinating, there have been many anti racism that have succeed including related with Anime, did you know there is a movement in u.s.a from the Asian organizations there who are against one of hollywood studio? They succeed in stopping that movie studio from making a live action from the Anime Akira which the movie studio made before by using western cast.

2. No I never heard any western cosplayers hired by Japanese company to Cosplay in Japan, there is only 1 western cosplayer I know which hired by Japanese company and that is to Cosplay in u.s.a and the character she is imitating also not an Anime character. As for western cosplayers in Japan, they are just tourist who want to show off their Cosplay in Japan and not hired by Japanese to become as booth babes. If you really not speaking nonsense about this then show me evidence to what you stated.

3. Nope, most Japanese who know Anime and Cosplay use the term moeru and naeru to describe cosplayers who look like the Anime characters they imitate or not, and the term naeru mostly used by Japanese against western cosplayers they seen.
1. No, because its not physically harming anyone. Maybe if they start stabbing each other, yeah. As for the Akira live action, there is no proof on what you claim. If you look at articles, they still own the rights for the project but have had problems producing due to not getting greenlight. This is quite common for Hollywood to push ideas through the creative processing until they get approval from the producers. Plus you know about the live action Ghost in the Shell is confirmed with Scarlett Johanson and the live action Kite has been already done too. Both with main female american actress . So this proves people are going to do what they want and no one can stop them. Obviously this movement is doing shit to get to get these projects pulled because some have already happened or in production phase. You should maybe get on that.

2. I know two girls, Jessic Nigri was hired as a booth babe both in Japan and USA for a gaming company. They also hired a Japanese and Korean booth bade for he same character once so keeping the character's ethnicity wasn't a really a concern at all for them. And another american model was in a commercial cosplaying a video game character that was clearly very Asian looking. You said it doesn't matter because its no anime but most video games style characters the same way as anime characters.

3. I told you the word had a double meaning and it was just applied to cosplay by otaku. Obviously you don't understand how words sometimes change their meaning over time or when applied in context. Only hard core otaku in Japan would know the word. Most Japanese are not otaku and would not know what this word meant unless they would told it in the context of what you were talking about and maybe their will understand.

- Asian American community reaches out to Warner Bros. about AKIRA Racebending.com
As for their "excuse" of not being able to get the permission is just a simple excuse, the fact is they stopped the movie production after getting many protest from Asian's organizations in america. As for other Anime live action which hollywood insist to make using western cast, it does not matter because what important is you have seen how Asians don't like what hollywood doing, in other words those Asians feel insulted and that is the sign of racism in the decision of western cast used to play Asian roles. That is one of this movement's foundation.

2. You still haven't shown link to what you claim, look at what I did to support my claim. As for Asian made vg, not all the characters based on Asians, the only sure characters that based on Asians are Anime style vg.

3. It is actually you who don't realize that the big majority of Japanese are either Manga or Anime fans or both and it does not need to be a fanatic Anime fan to know the use of the term moeru and naeru, Japanese just simply think westerners are not cute [ not cute = not attractive for Japanese ], there have been many evidence for this such as :
- Japanese prefer to imitate Anime and other Asian based characters and not cartoon or other western based characters, see the evidence on curecos.com
- Dolls, action figures and othe western based fugurines are not sell well in Japan compared to the Asian [ like Anime ] based one.
- Japanese not choosing any westerners to form the sister group for AKB48 but instead choosing other Asians such as Indonesian [ become as JKT48 ] and Chinese.
- Etc

Obviously they do find white people cute. Almost all anime characters have "white people" features. They sure don't look Japanese!!!

Keep hallucinating, you can't even provide any evidences to your claim.

- Etc

Keep hallucinating, you can't even provide any evidences to your claim.

Well, find me some Japanese looking anime characters. All the ones I've seen have big round eyes . . . but then again I'm not a fan of anime. However, yes, they seem to like the "Caucasian" look from the characters that I've seen.

As for what Japanese think, if you direcly go asking a Japanese about western cosplayers then you will see that from all Anime fans in the world the one who don't like western cosplayers the most are Japanese. ...

Every time you post I feel more and more pity for you. Holy shit, get a grip.

What a bizarre non-issue to get all upset about.

There are hundreds millions of Anime fans in the world and for the majority of them Anime characters already like the peoples they love, respect, etc in reality, that is because Anime characters have a very big attractions which proven by most peoples who Cosplay in the world are prefer to imitate Anime characters.

It's funny how many people are against your claim. I have barely seen a single person that h
Who the fuck cares if they are kids or not. You seem like a big child in real life too. Plus there is a ton of ignorance in the world and I'm willing to accept that. I see nothing wrong with the majority of the members that have responded to this inane thread.

The fact you think this movement can actually equate to something real is a sad idea. It will never happen. It's not like you can force people to stop something just because you are butthurt about it. It's protected by freedom of speech and expression in most countries and does not harm anyone. Even acts of racist if you so call think this is covered by the 1st amendment or in other countries. As long as it is not physically hurting anyone apparently its okay even though a lot of people may not agree with it or like it. Plus most racism is fueled by ignorance, an example would be when a South Korean television show did Blackface once. They did not understand how it was offensive to some and I wouldn't expect them to honestly because of the cultural differences in how these societies. It's the same same way that the Japanese would not find that western nose racist. In fact, its barely offensive and not as bad as blackface. Not to say they aren't people in Japan that are truly racist, but its more towards other Asians(Korean and Chinese) and then maybe towards Americans and the military.

But hey you're free to waste your time on this since you have freedom of speech and you are probably American so you have that right to express how you feel as long as you don't become a terrorist of some sorts.

Though no one in their right mind will bother to waste their time on something so silly when there is more important things going on in the world. And you maybe like hey, there's a 1000 people already! But this thing has gone on for years now. I remember seeing you on the /cgl board and youtube. 1000 people over that time span is not really super expressive. Plus think about how many people that go to conventions every year around the world and who many actually care. I'm sure the number is way over a 1000. On average, most major cons bring in between 15-20k attendees. Plus if you really filling concerned you should start preaching at these cons because no one will take you seriously online anymore.

Plus I'm sure some Japanese are reaping the cash cow since they export so much cosplay items overseas and all these anime conventions overall. I'm sure these people have no problem with this, since their ecomony and the yen has actually weaken over that last few years.

- Etc

It's funny how almost every single person that has posted in here really thinks you are ridiculous.

And you keep asking for proof when you can just google and see that Akira is still in production. If you weren't so lazy you can do the research like some people and see that its still going on. I read your links and it never said nothing happen or was resolved. Warner bros. never responded to them and stopped the project. And nothing else online says otherwise either. This is poor evidence. Plus there a lot of Japanese video games that are not in the traditional anime-style with asian characters, maybe if you didn't limit yourself to 2-d hentai and gal games you would know.

And bringing up these terms are kinda getting repetitive and not really relevant. It doesn't matter anymore to me because I will still get tons of compliments and get called cute by Japanese when I cosplay at the conventions.

It's funny how many people are against your claim. I have barely seen a single person that h

- Etc

It's funny how almost every single person that has posted in here really thinks you are ridiculous.

And you keep asking for proof when you can just google and see that Akira is still in production. If you weren't so lazy you can do the research like some people and see that its still going on. I read your links and it never said nothing happen or was resolved. Warner bros. never responded to them and stopped the project. And nothing else online says otherwise either. This is poor evidence. Plus there a lot of Japanese video games that are not in the traditional anime-style with asian characters, maybe if you didn't limit yourself to 2-d hentai and gal games you would know.

And bringing up these terms are kinda getting repetitive and not really relevant. It doesn't matter anymore to me because I will still get tons of compliments and get called cute by Japanese when I cosplay at the conventions.

1. Nope, show me link which proved Akira still being produced.

2. I know Asian vg not only use Manga art style in 2D and 3D but also realism style such as with the Samurai Warriors series.

3. Keep hallucinating because Japanese themselves believes Anime characters based on Asians and not westerners.

There are hundreds millions of Anime fans in the world and for the majority of them Anime characters already like the peoples they love, respect, etc in reality, that is because Anime characters have a very big attractions which proven by most peoples who Cosplay in the world are prefer to imitate Anime characters.

Obviously, instead of watching Anime, you should be attending school and learning how to write in proper English! :nono:

Obviously, instead of watching Anime, you should be attending school and learning how to write in proper English! :nono:

Nope because this is who I'm, someone with broken english.

That's because you are too busy living in your fantasy Anime world instead of concentrating on more important things.

That's because you are too busy living in your fantasy Anime world instead of concentrating on more important things.

This issue is important to hundreds millions of Anime fans

How about you stop speaking nonsense on the internet?

You are the last person who should be offering such advice, otaku.

You are just angry because anything you said on this topic so far are just your hallucination, no evidence at all.

The act is already boring, sock.

Ask the admin and he/she will tell you that I'm a unique ID, not associated with other IP in this forum. You just hate me and this movement so it is very hard for you to accept that I'm real and not someone's joke.

Forum List

Back