Anti-War

ha! lets see your point on iraq! assmonger!

Hate can never cease by hate. Iraq is just another reason for crazy zealots to take up arms against america

DownsizeThis89 said:
OK, I'm going to state an arguement for the war in iraq now. If any of you rightwing facists has anybrains in your skull you will try to disprove me. . . but I doubt that will happen.

There have been no weapons of mass destruction found. There never will be. They don't exist. The only weapons ever in possession by Iraq were given to him by Reagan, and taken away in Desert Storm. Bush jr. used fear to try and scare us into this war.

The war is all about oil.

The Iraqi people didn't need to be liberated. They were just fine. Now we have set up another government that they didn't elect, only now all their oil profits go to Halliburton. The state is in bedlam. Saddam at least kept the peace.

This is only going to incite violence for years to come with extremist muslims. Iraq has given Osama a whole new generation of holy warriors. People don't like getting their families blown up, there have been over 15000 civilian deaths. That leaves alot of pissed off families and alot of people that now hate America.

Damit, now I'll have to vote for Kerry. Thank God for some sanity around here, you fascists! :flameth: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

DownsizeThis89 said:
The Iraqi people didn't need to be liberated. They were just fine. Now we have set up another government that they didn't elect, only now all their oil profits go to Halliburton. The state is in bedlam. Saddam at least kept the peace.

Holy hell, thats the funniest thing Ive read in a long time. Saddam kept peace? Iraqi people were fine? I guess all the people Saddam massacred would disagree with you.

Try romper-room.com ~ they may have a message board along the lines of your mentality.

DownsizeThis89 said:
OK, I'm going to state an arguement for the war in iraq now. If any of you rightwing facists has anybrains in your skull you will try to disprove me. . . but I doubt that will happen.

There have been no weapons of mass destruction found. There never will be. They don't exist. The only weapons ever in possession by Iraq were given to him by Reagan, and taken away in Desert Storm. Bush jr. used fear to try and scare us into this war.

This is only going to incite violence for years to come with extremist muslims. Iraq has given Osama a whole new generation of holy warriors. People don't like getting their families blown up, there have been over 15000 civilian deaths. That leaves alot of pissed off families and alot of people that now hate America.

:trolls:

we have killed far more people than saddam. He kill 3000 we killed 15000

I'm not saying Saddam wasn't an asshole. He is. He is one of the biggest assholes of today's world. But Bush is a bigger one. He is exachanging blood for oil. Oil that won't even last for over 50 years.

DownsizeThis89 said:
I'm not saying Saddam wasn't an asshole. He is. He is one of the biggest assholes of today's world. But Bush is a bigger one. He is exachanging blood for oil. Oil that won't even last for over 50 years.

Hey, are you sending in your absentee ballot when you vote this year?

ok, now lets stop and see your arguement on iraq. can you pull up a logical conclusion?

can any of you come up with an intelligent statement about the war in Iraq?

DownsizeThis89 said:

:trolls:

Well, I am going to take my own advice and just start ignoring this thread.

First off, he is trying to lead the thread into a discussion that the original subject of this thread is not about.

Secondly, he is just continuing to show how desperate and idiotic the leftist Bush haters are.

Thirdly, he doesn't deserve any type of reply as he hasn't come into these boards to have a serious discussion. His whole purpose is to frustrate and irritate so he is best ignored.

If you want to have a serious discussion the merits of the Iraqi War, or your version of the lack thereof, then feel free to take it up in one of the threads already started and ongoing about the subject or start your own.

Otherwise, you are just being an annoying ass.

:finger:

looks like none of you can come up with anything. Typical rightwingers. You can take others down, but god forbid you ever have to make your own statements.

DownsizeThis89 said:
looks like none of you can come up with anything. Typical rightwingers. You can take others down, but god forbid you ever have to make your own statements.

Free has a point. You popped up in the middle of a thread with your flame. Move to politcs and start a thread.

Kathianne

I tried to explain to him that if he wanted to talk about teh war, he should take it to the War on Terrorism forum. He just doesn't quite understand.

Must. Speak. Slowly.

:wtf:

DownsizeThis89 said:

I don't really support the war, either, downsize. Saddam is a terrible person and Iraq is better off without him but I am not sure how this whole thing will turn out. As it is, the country isn't secure enough to protect their GOVERNORS or other members of the GOVERNING COUNCIL so I don't see how elections will come about anytime soon. Also, the new PM(though I am just learning about him, as we all are I suppose) seems more eager to create a dictatorship than a democracy which would sort of nullify our reasons for regime change.

I'll ignore the WMD comment for now. As we all know, Saddam used chemical weapons ON HIS OWN PEOPLE so regardless of whether he has WMD's stockpiled somewhere, he does favor them. But you're right, we haven't found them and Bush and our intellegence agency relied on bogus intel when they announced that as their raison d'etre.

You started this statement by saying your stating an argument for the war? What does that mean? I thought you were against the war? You say there are no and will never be any WMD found? You make an ass out of yourself by assuming...

And similarly, I bet you can't back up your claim about oil and Haliburton...

but I'll let you try.

Forum List

Back