Anti-War

Pale Rider said:
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2004/7/20/134619.shtml

....He says Vice President Dick Cheney and Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld have "fought their way back up out of the peat bogs where they've been lying, and they're stumbling around with grubs scurrying out of their noses."

Jay goes on to describe methods of murdering the president, including radio-controlled flying saws that are "ultra-sharp and they're totally deadly, really nasty." Other methods: a gun and a remote-controlled boulder.

Glassman then quotes this shocking statement from publisher Knopf proclaiming, "Baker wrote 'Checkpoint' in response to the powerless seething fury many Americans felt when President Bush decided to take the nation to war."

He adds, "(Never mind that the October 2002 votes on authorizing the president to use force in Iraq were 77-23 in the Senate and 296-133 in the House.)"

He-he, radio-controlled flying saws. That's original.
Too far?
Hmm.
If things get too nasty on the Dem side, it could hurt them. But Bush and his cronies are known for being mean sons a ma bitches, so I think it will all come out in the wash.

BUSH SUCKS 2000-2004!!!

What Is Wrong With You People!?! State Your Arguement Instead Of Picking Apart What I Say!!

freeandfun1 said:
just make sure that neither you nor any of your friends buy the book.

the fucking bastards are sick. Neither the GOP nor it's supporters ever advocated killing Clinton.

Who is advocating killing Bush?

Kathianne said:
I think our new friend is in need of something. Here it is: :tinfoil: :tinfoil: :tinfoil:

I have a feeling that you may be picking on a 10 year old as he can barely get out a sentence at a time and has made only one point so far.

Say something smart or at least thought-out, please, downsize...

OK, I'm going to state an arguement for the war in iraq now. If any of you rightwing facists has anybrains in your skull you will try to disprove me. . . but I doubt that will happen.

There have been no weapons of mass destruction found. There never will be. They don't exist. The only weapons ever in possession by Iraq were given to him by Reagan, and taken away in Desert Storm. Bush jr. used fear to try and scare us into this war.

The war is all about oil.

The Iraqi people didn't need to be liberated. They were just fine. Now we have set up another government that they didn't elect, only now all their oil profits go to Halliburton. The state is in bedlam. Saddam at least kept the peace.

This is only going to incite violence for years to come with extremist muslims. Iraq has given Osama a whole new generation of holy warriors. People don't like getting their families blown up, there have been over 15000 civilian deaths. That leaves alot of pissed off families and alot of people that now hate America.

Forum List

Back