Anti Sharia rally in Austin spotlights brain dead left

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

ACT for America, led by global Islamic terrorism expert Brigitte Gabriel, staged roughly 30 anti-Sharia rallies in cities across the country to bring average Americans face-to-face with those that would support honor killings, female mutilation and a creeping non-conformist Sharia law into the final holdout known as these United States of America.

As expected, the Soros shill patrol known as Antifa was in full effect, offering zero topics for a rational debate.

MORE: Communists And Muslims Team Up To Attack Americans Protesting Sharia Law

Anti-Sharia Rally In Austin Spotlights Brain Dead Left

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the woman says in the Video , even the Muslims don't want to be associated with ANTIFA, there aren't any Muslims out there protesting with these idiots. Who do not even know wtf they are protesting.

It is all to stir up trouble, cause confusion, distract etc. etc.................
These ANTIFA groups are pure moronic idiots to the core

I read that most of the alt-right, anti-Muslim protests were outnumbered by counter-protesters.

The alt-right inbreds are all working on a Sunday?

I realize you are far too stupid and ignorant to know anything at all, but is actually Arabs, Afghans and Pakistanis who are thoroughly inbred. First cousin or Uncle/Niece marriages are extremely common there.

I realize you are far too stupid and ignorant to know anything at all, but is actually Arabs, Afghans and Pakistanis who are thoroughly inbred. First cousin or Uncle/Niece marriages are extremely common there.
Good job! You found another commonality between Middle Eastern Muslims and American social conservatives :clap:

ACT for America, led by global Islamic terrorism expert Brigitte Gabriel, staged roughly 30 anti-Sharia rallies in cities across the country to bring average Americans face-to-face with those that would support honor killings, female mutilation and a creeping non-conformist Sharia law into the final holdout known as these United States of America.

As expected, the Soros shill patrol known as Antifa was in full effect, offering zero topics for a rational debate.

MORE: Communists And Muslims Team Up To Attack Americans Protesting Sharia Law

Anti-Sharia Rally In Austin Spotlights Brain Dead Left

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the woman says in the Video , even the Muslims don't want to be associated with ANTIFA, there aren't any Muslims out there protesting with these idiots. Who do not even know wtf they are protesting.

It is all to stir up trouble, cause confusion, distract etc. etc.................
These ANTIFA groups are pure moronic idiots to the core

Woman here, and thank God there are people like these fighting for the rights of all women in the U.S. The day Sharia becomes law, that's the day I will become completely unhinged and hit the streets armed to the teeth. No way will I give up my rights or the rights of other women which I will fight to the death to defend.

I read that most of the alt-right, anti-Muslim protests were outnumbered by counter-protesters.

Surely you've noticed that the vast majority of antifa protesters are scrawny punks barely out of their teens right?
No I don't obsess over them like you do. You've noticed that? Have you noticed that the alt-right protesters are all braindead inbreds?

Surely you've noticed that the vast majority of antifa protesters are scrawny punks barely out of their teens right?
No I don't obsess over them like you do. You've noticed that? Have you noticed that the alt-right protesters are all braindead inbreds?

I can provide multiple vids if you'd like.

Good job! You found another commonality between Middle Eastern Muslims and American social conservatives :clap:

Says the boy who is too stupid to realize that people are opposing the MOST socially conservative doctrine on the planet when they oppose sharia.

thing is that the lefties , dopers , college students and other dregs are just attending a party protest looking for drugs and illicit sex which is found in abundance wherever lefties congregate . Afterall , austin is a college town isn't it ??

Me too :thup:

You really want to show the difference?
You have to be a special kind of stupid to side with a bunch of unemployed twenty year olds and burnt out hippies.

thing is that the lefties , dopers , college students and other dregs are just attending a party protest looking for drugs and illicit sex which is found in abundance wherever lefties congregate . Afterall , austin is a college town isn't it ??

Thant brings back memories of when I was stationed in Austin in 68, yep just looking for a protest for free marijuana and down and dirty sex. No one but a few cared what the protests were about, we knew something to do with Vietnam. Austin probably hasn't changed much since then and yes University of Texas is located there. Most of them probably don't know what they're protesting today or yesterday.

Sharia law is not practiced in the U.S., except maybe for a few groups of them, so I don't know why they other side is protesting either. I guess maybe they wanted some free marijuana and down a dirty sex too.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to side with a bunch of unemployed twenty year olds and burnt out hippies.

I would venture to guess that those unemployed 20 year olds are college students going to UT on mommy and daddys dime and parents are republicans.

I would venture to guess that those unemployed 20 year olds are college students going to UT on mommy and daddys dime and parents are republicans.

Wouldnt surprise me in the least.
I spent many years partying in Austin in my youth.
Back in those days the liberals weren't so bold because they knew they'd get an ass whipping.

Back in those days the liberals weren't so bold because they knew they'd get an ass whipping.

Austin is a hell of a town, well back then and I hear now. I always said I was going to move back there, but after a trip overseas and then back to stateside just simply forgot about it until it became too expensive. Austin is where I first saw steppenwolf perform in one of the biggest bars I'd ever been in.

Austin is a hell of a town, well back then and I hear now. I always said I was going to move back there, but after a trip overseas and then back to stateside just simply forgot about it until it became too expensive. Austin is where I first saw steppenwolf perform in one of the biggest bars I'd ever been in.

Austin is a liberal shithole now.

6th street was my second home in those days.

Forum List

Back