Anti Semitism - A beginers guide.

The ignorance born arrogance (or vice versa) manipulated with the lack of self awareness by those who would, regardless of their stripe, is amazing. There seems to be absolutely no introspection (looking inward) in the US, which, BTW, claims to be a christian nation which requires introspection and self awareness in order to be "Christ like"- and the semite (jewish) religion doesn't even have the same beliefs as the so called christians- SMH- allowing ones self to be manipulated is a sad state of affairs. I've been asking for years why it is that christians defend jews who are not even close to being christian and all I've ever gotten are platitudes. No reasoned response. For the most part all I see are reactions (pavlovian)- reaction is a learned trait- reasoned response requires a thought through process- I've also asked how it is the the so called christians can condemn others for being savage and act savagely in the process- how is it the term begets begets isn't recognized? Good lord- bitch and moan about what goes on in politics and not look in the mirror for the answer- ????

TO build the Canal.
Taken is THE point.

But it was not really "Taken", more given by the Government of Panama, as part of a deal that involved supporting their rebellion against Columbia.

If anyone has a right to have the canal zone "returned" to them, it would be the Columbians.

Panama is going back on a deal, that they still enjoy the benefits of.

The ignorance born arrogance (or vice versa) manipulated with the lack of self awareness by those who would, regardless of their stripe, is amazing. There seems to be absolutely no introspection (looking inward) in the US, which, BTW, claims to be a christian nation which requires introspection and self awareness in order to be "Christ like"- and the semite (jewish) religion doesn't even have the same beliefs as the so called christians- SMH- allowing ones self to be manipulated is a sad state of affairs. I've been asking for years why it is that christians defend jews who are not even close to being christian and all I've ever gotten are platitudes. No reasoned response. For the most part all I see are reactions (pavlovian)- reaction is a learned trait- reasoned response requires a thought through process- I've also asked how it is the the so called christians can condemn others for being savage and act savagely in the process- how is it the term begets begets isn't recognized? Good lord- bitch and moan about what goes on in politics and not look in the mirror for the answer- ????

I always get a kick out of paranoid schizophrenics claiming others do not use reason.

But it was not really "Taken",
You used the word- do words mean things or not?

Actually, you did, and I am not one to get bogged down in semantics.

Here is the rest of my post, that you cut, to avoid dealing with.

more given by the Government of Panama, as part of a deal that involved supporting their rebellion against Columbia.

If anyone has a right to have the canal zone "returned" to them, it would be the Columbians.

Panama is going back on a deal, that they still enjoy the benefits of.

I've usually found anti-Semitism at the root of excessive hatred of Israel. For instance, I've seen you personally deny the Holocaust, in which my dad's entire family was wiped out.
Sorry to hear that happened to your dad's family. Make no mistake, I realize that many jewish people lost their lives during WWll while being held at Nazi internment camps, due to overwork, starvation, and disease.

But my questioning of certain aspects of the "official" holocaust story doesn't make me anti-semitic. Any more than disbelieving the "official" Warren commission story about the Kennedy assassination somehow makes me anti-American. ... :cool:

I dont seem to be any closer to a definition. And I seem to have attracted most of the loons on this board.

I am not one to get bogged down in semantics.
Words mean things- or they don't.

I'm more of a big picture kind of guy. YOu know that now.

So, trying to gin up some meaning out of the fact that I did not express disagreement with your word usage, is now silly.

My point stands.

SUpporting some revanchism while not others, is just showing your bias.

AND, revanchism is a great way to have endless war.

So am I- I know one doesn't repaint an entire portrait because of a perceived flaw- as perception is subjective- IF there is a flaw the flaw is corrected- the flaw(s) we suffer are many- but, the portrait remains beautiful- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- there are no caveats in all- Liberty and Justice for all- still no caveats in all-

So am I- I know one doesn't repaint an entire portrait because of a perceived flaw- as perception is subjective- IF there is a flaw the flaw is corrected- the flaw(s) we suffer are many- but, the portrait remains beautiful- all men are created equal and have certain unalienable rights- there are no caveats in all- Liberty and Justice for all- still no caveats in all-

My point stands.

SUpporting some revanchism while not others, is just showing your bias.

AND, revanchism is a great way to have endless war.

498.jpg

I dont seem to be any closer to a definition. And I seem to have attracted most of the loons on this board.

I gave you a fine response. Your lack of reply shows that your question was never serious.
Not really. You use words like reasonable and unreasonable. You have extreme views so I am not sure what is acceptable within your value system.

Give me an example of reasonable and unreasonable criticism or comment.

I defined it for you in my first post. Like all your other posts, this is not an honest attempt at understanding. It is merely an attempt to create false impressions.

Corbyn is a Hamas supporter. Hamas vows genocide upon Jews. You call him a decent person for it.

That is all we need to know about your real agenda.

We have had a bit of a scandal in the UK over alleged anti semitism in the Labour Party. Im not a member of the party but I have many friends who are. They are all decent folk who deplore racism in all its forms.

Ive asked them about it and they are puzzled about it. They dont recognise the accusations relating to the party they belong to. The best explanation I got was that it was a "London thing" and could have arisen from people who support the Palestinian cause. But they couldnt give any concrete examples.

Back in the day anti semitism was pretty easy to define. It was holocaust denial and nwo, global conspiracy and soros. Rothschild and nazi propaganda .

Now it seems to be criticism of Israel and its policies. To me, that seems absurd and places decent folk like me and Mr Corbyn alongside neo-nazi trash like the many holocaust deniers on this board.

It renders the term redundant and does a disservice to Jewish people.

In the UK it seems to be a right-wing tactic. The Chief Rabbi is a conservative friend of Boris Johnson. In return for his support the government is now passing laws outlawing the BDS movement. Its also significant that these attacks also coincide with elections.

So that was a bit of a ramble.

What is anti semitism ?
ask American blacks--they are good at it

Forum List

Back