Anti-semitic EU and UN

Better still .. not one penny of US taxpayer dollars should be wasted on the welfare.

There. I fixed that for you. If we're going to hand out money, Israel is as deserving as any, and more deserving than any non-democracies we hand out money to.

How much is it again we give that terrorist organization the people of Palestine elected as their government?

There. I fixed that for you. If we're going to hand out money, Israel is as deserving as any, and more deserving than any non-democracies we hand out money to.

How much is it again we give that terrorist organization the people of Palestine elected as their government?

Rather than supply both sides with money and weapons, we should supply both sides with nothing.

funny, the only person I recall every using the term "new world order" was Bush the senior. Hey, maybe if we pretend that ethnic standards for israel is different than every other nation that put a premium on a particular beloved group...

Globalists abound in BOTH parties. They're sellouts. I don't care who they are, nor what party they belong to and that's one thing that first started me re-examining supporting the GOP. And you are correct. Bush the I was the first I recall coining the term "New World Order."

It's a completely biased map and it uses completely ridiculous accusations. It's about as credible as the Weekly World News.

[/B]Ridiculous maps? What's ridiculous about the maps? They're historical maps. They're factual, not biased using conspiracy theories like your "maps" do.

What is it with you? Do you not like history? Do you know why they British had a mandate there? Because from the 1500s on, the OTTOMANS occupied the land. Do you see that piece of land to the West of Jordan? It's called Arabia.. THAT's where Arabs belong - that's where they come from - ARABIA. Any outward expansion beyond Arabia was done through wars.

FACT: From 1516 - 1917, roughly 300 years, the Ottomans (Turks) occupied the land.

FACT: From 1270 - 1516, the Mamluk of Egypt occupied the land. Egyptians are NOT Arabs.

FACT: From 1099 - 1269, the Crusaders occupied the land. The Crusaders were Christian and created the Jewish Kingdom of Jerusalem for the Jews.

FACT: From 638 - 1099, the Arabs occupied the land in the form of the Caliphate Empire. It was during that time that the Arabs welcomed to the Jews back into Israel and under Arab occupation, the Jews went through what we regard to this day as the Golden Age, where Jews and Arabs lived peacefully together for hundreds of years.

FACT: The CaliphateEmpire sacked the Eastern Roman Empire which had occupied Israel from the time of Jesus onward until the 600s. It was originally the Roman Empire, but when the Roman Empire split in two, Israel was occupied by the Byzantine Empire (Eastern Roman, which eventually shrunk into the Holy Roman Empire, which is why many Italians are Catholic).

FACT: Before the Roman Empire conquered Israel, Israel was ruled for thousands of years by the Jews the Kingdom of Eretz Yisrael and for some time to the south the Kingdom of Judea.

FACT: The Roman Empire re-named Israel to Philistia in the 300s to punish the Jews for their multiple uprisings. Philistia evolved into Palestinia. Philistines were never Arabs, they were Mediterranean.

FACT: In the late 1800s, inspired by the disgusting treatment the Ottomans were giving the Jews living in the occupied land, Jews formed the zionist movement and began to immigrate back to Israel to re-form Israel.

During World War 1 - Britain had promised, through British intelligence officer T. E. Lawrence (aka: Lawrence of Arabia), independence for a united Arab state covering most of the Arab Middle East in exchange for Arab support of the British during the war. They also promised Palestine for the Jews. The Arabs wanted Palestine for themselves and thus the conflict began.

From 1948 - 1967 - the term Palestinian was referred to Jews who lived in the British Mandate of Jewish Palestine after World War 1. It wasn't untl 40 years ago, the term, through billions of dollars from the Arab countries using oil money supporting the PLO, was equated with Arabs.

Palestinains are NOT Arabs. They are Jews.

Britain did not honor Lawrence's promises, and the Balfour Agreement was lip service. It was signed in 1924, but no real action was taken until 1949.

Palestine was a state within Transjordan. So-called "Palestinians" are actually Transjordan Arabs. I don't recall seeing where these Arabs demanded an autonomous nation from the Ottoman Empire to which Tranjordan played lackey to for a couple of centuries.

I agree with you that the disinformation is absurd. Apply THAT to some of what you say about the US and see what you come up with.

You aren't detecting a double standard, now are you? He tells you that were it not for the US and UK, Israel would have destroyed Hamas by now. That may be true, but what he forgot to tell you is that Israel would be doing so with American weapons.

Oh? Which weapons would those be?

Because no one was kicked out of the country or had their lands stolen!!

When was it again the Romans dispossessed all Jews of Israel because of their continued refusal to knuckle under to the Roman Empire? Israel was a nation that had its lands stolen and its people dispersed.

So what exactly is your point?

If it weren't for people like YOU, there would be no need for an "Israel."

Iran is well known for protecting both it's Jewish and Christain citizens.

In fact there are Jews who are elected members of the Iranian Parliment.

Bullshit. Iran has a token group of Jews with a token spokesman who they keep around as pets to show off when it serves their purpose. That's like saying POWs who denounced the US meant what they said. The fear of another bamboo sliver in your dick will make you say lots of shit so KoolAid drinkers like YOU can hold it up and say, "See!"

I think you stood too close to the 155"s one time too many.:cuckoo:

Rather than supply both sides with money and weapons, we should supply both sides with nothing.

I disagree. We are supposedly the leader of the free world. With that title come responsibility. We should not be supplying a country whose government is an international terrorist organization nor the people that democratically elected an international terrorist organization to represent them to the world.

I disagree. We are supposedly the leader of the free world. With that title come responsibility. We should not be supplying a country whose government is an international terrorist organization nor the people that democratically elected an international terrorist organization to represent them to the world.

Since I agreed that we should send nothing to the Palestinians, I'm assuming when you say you disagree you're referring to my stance on Israel? I'm not saying we should cut all ties with Israel, I'm saying that we need to end the economic and military aid. Why should American taxpayers pay to prop up a government that is unwilling to make the necessary economic and military reforms it needs to stand on it's own? If we cut the $2 billion Israel relies on every year they would be forced to have a freer economy and cut their inefficient, top-heavy military. But where's the incentive for them to do that if we're just going to continue to fund them regardless?

Since I agreed that we should send nothing to the Palestinians, I'm assuming when you say you disagree you're referring to my stance on Israel? I'm not saying we should cut all ties with Israel, I'm saying that we need to end the economic and military aid. Why should American taxpayers pay to prop up a government that is unwilling to make the necessary economic and military reforms it needs to stand on it's own? If we cut the $2 billion Israel relies on every year they would be forced to have a freer economy and cut their inefficient, top-heavy military. But where's the incentive for them to do that if we're just going to continue to fund them regardless?

Cutting aid to Israel would not force them to cut their military. Their military is their existence. The cuts would come elsewhere. Or they would get funded from elsewhere.

My stance is if we cut aid to Israel, we need to cut aid to any-and-everyone outside out borders. If we're going to give it, then we might as well give it to the right people.

I'm totally against this slective shit in which we play politics with our cash. We turn a blind eye to Rwanda and Darfur; yet, give money to Hamas and the Government of Afghanistan which probably accounts for 3/4s of the world's opium supply.

Don't get me started.:evil:

I might be naive about things here but I have a feeling that with the crashing of our economy we are going to HAVE to change our ways. As citizens and as a government.

Once again - a palestinian was a Jew up until 1967. I don't tend to buy into the terrorist Arafat's words and definitions when I look at the world. So a Palestinian is a Jew according to the 1920 Mandate for Jewish Palestine. That the only time in the entire history of Palestine since the 300s when Palestine was created that the area had official borders, had an official people, an official religion and an official language. The people were Jewish, the religion was Jewish and the language was Hebrew. To say Israel was "carved" out of Palestine is completely infactual. It was Arab-Palestine that existed for a very short while that was carved out of Jewish Palestine. It was Arab Trans-Jordan that was carved out of Jewish Palestine.

Arabs didn't live in the territorial area known as Palestine under the Ottoman Empire. In fact, only a very sparse Jewish population lived around Jersualem and Tel Aviv during Ottoman rule. Jews were either exiled or tortured and beaten by the Ottomans. If you'll remember, Ottomans and Arabs hated each other for centuries.

Methinks you should read your current world history. America is, I think, the only country, with maybe a few exceptions, that does not have an official religion. There are 23-24 countries in which Islam is the official religion, probably over 100 countries in which Christianity or an off-shoot of Christianity is the official religion, several countries where Buddhism is the official religion... there is only ONE country, ONE tiny little country the size of New Jersey that has an official religion of Judaism and that's Israel. Is one tiny country, that has belonged to the Jews since Abraham's immigration into Canaan nearly 5000 years ago so much to ask for?

yea, one tiny little country that was CARVED out of a standing population that is just as validated in wanting their land back as any other population who lost their land so jews could have an ethnic bastion. Again, I don't really care how much you want to deflect criticism of israel by pointing at muslims. That land has not "belonged to the jews since Abraham" or we wouldn't see pissed off palis being treated like second class citizens in a nation that CLEARLY puts a premium on being jewish. Would you be in favor of every nation created by WHITE PEOPLE putting a premium on being christian? Think about how your answer conflicts with your dedication to isreal and get back to me. Some goofy fucking euro mandate that "abracadabra" coins palis as jews in order to facilitate a hebrew chokehold on the land means nothing.

Ill say it again, you'll find out how wrong you are the day you people try to confiscate temple mount.

I might be naive about things here but I have a feeling that with the crashing of our economy we are going to HAVE to change our ways. As citizens and as a government.

There can be no doubt of that, but it's unlikely to happen.

So we are going to stop buying oil from Saudi Arabia?

Oh? Which weapons would those be?

The 100 jet bombers capable of hitting Iran given to them by Bush, the 200 nuclear weapons, the 50 tomahawk helicopters given to them by Clinton.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back