Anti-semitic EU and UN

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Ban Ki-Moon, EU call on Israel to open Gaza's border crossings | Israel | Jerusalem Post

Israel shares a border with Gaza. Israel gives Gaza fuel and supplies to help people get on with their lives. Hamas takes as much fuel and supplies as it can to attack Israel and kill Israeli civilians. Hamas doesn't pay Israel a dime for the fuel and supplies it takes from Israel.

So the EU and UN want Israel to give these terrorists free fuel and supplies so they can attack Israel. Am I living in the twilight zone? Since when does a country send its enemy supplies so it can attack the country? The UN and EU need to start thinking with their heads and not their anti-semitic hearts.

Ban Ki-Moon, EU call on Israel to open Gaza's border crossings | Israel | Jerusalem Post

Israel shares a border with Gaza. Israel gives Gaza fuel and supplies to help people get on with their lives. Hamas takes as much fuel and supplies as it can to attack Israel and kill Israeli civilians. Hamas doesn't pay Israel a dime for the fuel and supplies it takes from Israel.

So the EU and UN want Israel to give these terrorists free fuel and supplies so they can attack Israel. Am I living in the twilight zone? Since when does a country send its enemy supplies so it can attack the country? The UN and EU need to start thinking with their heads and not their anti-semitic hearts.

"Israel has closed the crossings to Gaza for deliveries of fuel and other essentials but has allowed humanitarian cases through."

So the entire world is "anti-semitic" (misnomer) and Israel is innocent and blameless.

That is ridiculous.

What it's time for is for the rest of the world to get serious.

Put UN forces in Gaza

DEMAND Israel adhere to UN Resolutions they are in violation of

A global boycott of Israel and make the US supply it with fuel and anything else they can't get from sand. Make US taxpayers dig even deeper to support the welfare state of Israel.

Respond to aggression from either side with force

At the roots of terrorism is the ME .. and there can be no serious attempt to end terrorism without balance in the ME.

NO US SOLDIER, NOT ONE, SHOULD BE DEAD FOR ISRAEL

Criticism of Israel is far from the misused/overused term of "anti-semitic" .. which is used to deflect critical thinking.

"Israel has closed the crossings to Gaza for deliveries of fuel and other essentials but has allowed humanitarian cases through."

So the entire world is "anti-semitic" (misnomer) and Israel is innocent and blameless.

That is ridiculous.

What it's time for is for the rest of the world to get serious.

Put UN forces in Gaza

DEMAND Israel adhere to UN Resolutions they are in violation of

A global boycott of Israel and make the US supply it with fuel and anything else they can't get from sand. Make US taxpayers dig even deeper to support the welfare state of Israel.

Respond to aggression from either side with force

At the roots of terrorism is the ME .. and there can be no serious attempt to end terrorism without balance in the ME.

NO US SOLDIER, NOT ONE, SHOULD BE DEAD FOR ISRAEL

Criticism of Israel is far from the misused/overused term of "anti-semitic" .. which is used to deflect critical thinking.

1. What U.S. soldier has died for Israel?

2. Do you not think that when missiles are lobbed into one's country that one shouldn't be able to respond?

3. Where are all of the UN condemnations of terrorists blowing themselves up? Perhaps if there was any trust that the pro-palestinian UN were a fair broker, you might find Israel complying with the bogus resolutions.

4. Israel will NEVER comply with any resolution that prohibits it from protecting itself, a basic right belonging to EVERY country --

except for Israel, apparently.

Now, why would that be?

As for semitic -- regardless of what you are looking for, anti-semitism has a commonly understood meaning, my friend.

"Israel has closed the crossings to Gaza for deliveries of fuel and other essentials but has allowed humanitarian cases through." So the entire world is "anti-semitic" (misnomer) and Israel is innocent and blameless. That is ridiculous. What it's time for is for the rest of the world to get serious. Put UN forces in Gaza. DEMAND Israel adhere to UN Resolutions they are in violation of A global boycott of Israel and make the US supply it with fuel and anything else they can't get from sand. Make US taxpayers dig even deeper to support the welfare state of Israel. Respond to aggression from either side with force. At the roots of terrorism is the ME .. and there can be no serious attempt to end terrorism without balance in the ME. NO US SOLDIER, NOT ONE, SHOULD BE DEAD FOR ISRAEL Criticism of Israel is far from the misused/overused term of "anti-semitic" .. which is used to deflect critical thinking.

Are you done pontificating?

Boycott Israel for doing what? Defending itself? If it wasn't for the US, the EU and the UN, there wouldn't be a Gaza Strip right now. Israel would've wiped out Hamas a long time ago... but because Israel has to play politics, because the world has Israel by the balls, Israel cannot respond the way it wants to. When Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, did the world call for restraint from the United States military? No! The world called for us to go in there and kick the snot out of the fucking bastards. When Hitler bombed English civilians, did the world call for restraint against England? NO! The English went in there and kicked the snot out of the Germans. They didn't pull any punches, they went in there and finished off their enemy the way they had to. Why is it Israel is restrained from doing the same thing? These animals engage us in warfare.. so Israel has the right to fight back.

And now we're getting criticized because we're not sending fuel and supplies to these pigs when everyone knows they use the fuel and supplies to launch attacks on Israel!

Let Gaza be Egypt's problem. Let Egypt send fuel and supplies to them. Not one penny of Israelis' tax money should be spent on giving Hamas equipment to kill more Israelis.

1. What U.S. soldier has died for Israel?

There should be none .. but if we engage Iran, there will be many. Iran presents ZERO threat to the US.

2. Do you not think that when missiles are lobbed into one's country that one shouldn't be able to respond?

I think both sides have the right to self-defense and I'm sure you don't need me to post the numbers of dead on both sides or the assassinations carried out by Israel.

OR

sabra_and_shatila.jpg

A scene of death and destruction from the massacre at Sabra and Shatila.

What "justification" is there for this?

My point is Israel is neither innocent or blameless. Israel was superimposed on arab land and has been pushing for more land since it's inception .. and again, I echo the sentiments of a great many jewish people who also stand against Israeli aggression and occupation.

wiping-off-map.jpg

How difficult is that to interpret?

3. Where are all of the UN condemnations of terrorists blowing themselves up? Perhaps if there was any trust that the pro-palestinian UN were a fair broker, you might find Israel complying with the bogus resolutions.

U.N. Condemns Palestinian Suicide Attack, Israeli Operations
U.N. Condemns Palestinian Suicide Attack, Israeli Operations

This isn't the first time the UN has condemned suicide bombers, including using children.

4. Israel will NEVER comply with any resolution that prohibits it from protecting itself, a basic right belonging to EVERY country --

Israel should be made to comply with UN Resolutions and a militray force should be stationed to prevent either side from attacking the other.

except for Israel, apparently.

Now, why would that be?

Israel is the most hated nation in the world because people aren't stupid. It isn't because of any anti-semitic beliefs, but rather because Isarel is a rogue and dangerous nation that believes itself above international law and norms of behavior.

As for semitic -- regardless of what you are looking for, anti-semitism has a commonly understood meaning, my friend.

I do understand its meaning good sister .. but I also understand why it was created .. to deflect critical thinkinbg on the issue .. no differently than "race card" or "conspiracy theory"

My hope for the ME is balance and fairness with neither side having the upper hand.

Boycott Israel for doing what? Defending itself? If it wasn't for the US, the EU and the UN, there wouldn't be a Gaza Strip right now. Israel would've wiped out Hamas a long time ago... but because Israel has to play politics, because the world has Israel by the balls, Israel cannot respond the way it wants to. When Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, did the world call for restraint from the United States military? No! The world called for us to go in there and kick the snot out of the fucking bastards. When Hitler bombed English civilians, did the world call for restraint against England? NO! The English went in there and kicked the snot out of the Germans. They didn't pull any punches, they went in there and finished off their enemy the way they had to. Why is it Israel is restrained from doing the same thing? These animals engage us in warfare.. so Israel has the right to fight back.

And now we're getting criticized because we're not sending fuel and supplies to these pigs when everyone knows they use the fuel and supplies to launch attacks on Israel!

Let Gaza be Egypt's problem. Let Egypt send fuel and supplies to them. Not one penny of Israelis' tax money should be spent on giving Hamas equipment to kill more Israelis.

Better still .. not one penny of US taxpayer dollars should be wasted on the welfare state of Israel.

See my post to Jillian for answers to the rest of your questions.

First of all, everyone should know what website you're getting that ridiculous map from.

George W. Bush - Terrorist in the White House - Main Page
9/11 was an inside job and conceived in Jerusalem?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Second of all, what excuse do you have for this:

1920-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

There was no Jordan, there was no West Bank, there was no Gaza. MANDATE for PALESTINE was for the JEWS - look at all of the other countries - they're for the ARABS.

The Arabs bitched and moaned and split Palestine in two... border of Egypt, to the border of Lebanon to the dead sea south was for the Jews and everything West of that was now for the Arabs and thus Trans-Jordan was created.

Transjordan%20separation%201922.jpg

But still the Arabs weren't happy with that and when the Jews kicked the British out of Israel and declared independence the United Nations gave Israel this!

israel04.jpg

That's about 15% of the land we were originally guaranteed and you're complaining about the land for the Arabs??

I agree that the U.S. needs to quit undermining Israel's sovereignty, and I think the United Nations should be abolished completely. Though I do think the U.S. should offer to help mediate Israel's disputes with the Palestinians, though I don't know what good it would do, and with Iran.

Better still .. not one penny of US taxpayer dollars should be wasted on the welfare state of Israel.

I agree with this as well, all economic and military aid from the U.S. to Israel needs to end immediately. I think this is where we get the foolish notion that we have a right to undermine their sovereignty.

First of all, everyone should know what website you're getting that ridiculous map from.

That's about 15% of the land we were originally guaranteed and you're complaining about the land for the Arabs??

The map is the website's fault .. what the map depicted isn't true?

Are you a republican? You sure know how to use their tactics.

In spite of all your ridiculous maps .. THE LAND, ALL OF IT, BELONGED TO THE ARABS

Israel was superimposed on ARAB LAND

Jews existed peacefully in Palestine for hundreds of years before the colonialists imposed Israel on ARAB LANDS.

I'd treat israel exactly like South Africa until it figures out how to do something besides put a premium on being jewish.

go ahead. apply the Scarlet A now.

I agree with this as well, all economic and military aid from the U.S. to Israel needs to end immediately. I think this is where we get the foolish notion that we have a right to undermine their sovereignty.

This would also slap Israel in the face with the reality that it is in their best interests to find accord with the neighbors.

Obama is going to usher in the New World Order. Expect Israel to go bye-bye.

funny, the only person I recall every using the term "new world order" was Bush the senior. Hey, maybe if we pretend that ethnic standards for israel is different than every other nation that put a premium on a particular beloved group...

So the EU and UN want Israel to give these terrorists free fuel and supplies so they can attack Israel. Am I living in the twilight zone? Since when does a country send its enemy supplies so it can attack the country? The UN and EU need to start thinking with their heads and not their anti-Semitic hearts.

David, the Europeans (excluding the Brits who are not real Europeans) have always been and will always be anti-emetic and anti-Zionist. I was amazed the last time I was in Europe and went drinking with some of my buddies from Scandinavia and Germany to hear them talk about Jews, as an American living in New York at the time it was just surreal.

If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed how many of my childhood friends over there believe that the holocaust never happened and that the 9/11 hijackers were Mossad agents. I was speechless to say the least, I mean these are guys and gals that are middle class engineers with families who vote for the green party, but you get 4 or 5 beers into them and you learn what they really think.

The only hope for Israel is a strong relationship with the US and the UK, even though the UK relationship is hampered by the EU. As more and more of the Eastern European Countries are integrated into the EU I would expect a sharp turn against Israel and for the Arabs.

We need to support a strong Israel because they have the same goals in the region that we do. We owe a debt to Israel bearing the brunt of the war on terror from 1948-2001 so we didn’t need to.

Last edited:
The map is the website's fault .. what the map depicted isn't true?

It's a completely biased map and it uses completely ridiculous accusations. It's about as credible as the Weekly World News.

In spite of all your ridiculous maps ..

Ridiculous maps? What's ridiculous about the maps? They're historical maps. They're factual, not biased using conspiracy theories like your "maps" do.

THE LAND, ALL OF IT, BELONGED TO THE ARABS

What is it with you? Do you not like history? Do you know why they British had a mandate there? Because from the 1500s on, the OTTOMANS occupied the land. Do you see that piece of land to the West of Jordan? It's called Arabia.. THAT's where Arabs belong - that's where they come from - ARABIA. Any outward expansion beyond Arabia was done through wars.

FACT: From 1516 - 1917, roughly 300 years, the Ottomans (Turks) occupied the land.

FACT: From 1270 - 1516, the Mamluk of Egypt occupied the land. Egyptians are NOT Arabs.

FACT: From 1099 - 1269, the Crusaders occupied the land. The Crusaders were Christian and created the Jewish Kingdom of Jerusalem for the Jews.

FACT: From 638 - 1099, the Arabs occupied the land in the form of the Caliphate Empire. It was during that time that the Arabs welcomed to the Jews back into Israel and under Arab occupation, the Jews went through what we regard to this day as the Golden Age, where Jews and Arabs lived peacefully together for hundreds of years.

FACT: The CaliphateEmpire sacked the Eastern Roman Empire which had occupied Israel from the time of Jesus onward until the 600s. It was originally the Roman Empire, but when the Roman Empire split in two, Israel was occupied by the Byzantine Empire (Eastern Roman, which eventually shrunk into the Holy Roman Empire, which is why many Italians are Catholic).

FACT: Before the Roman Empire conquered Israel, Israel was ruled for thousands of years by the Jews the Kingdom of Eretz Yisrael and for some time to the south the Kingdom of Judea.

FACT: The Roman Empire re-named Israel to Philistia in the 300s to punish the Jews for their multiple uprisings. Philistia evolved into Palestinia. Philistines were never Arabs, they were Mediterranean.

FACT: In the late 1800s, inspired by the disgusting treatment the Ottomans were giving the Jews living in the occupied land, Jews formed the zionist movement and began to immigrate back to Israel to re-form Israel.

During World War 1 - Britain had promised, through British intelligence officer T. E. Lawrence (aka: Lawrence of Arabia), independence for a united Arab state covering most of the Arab Middle East in exchange for Arab support of the British during the war. They also promised Palestine for the Jews. The Arabs wanted Palestine for themselves and thus the conflict began.

From 1948 - 1967 - the term Palestinian was referred to Jews who lived in the British Mandate of Jewish Palestine after World War 1. It wasn't untl 40 years ago, the term, through billions of dollars from the Arab countries using oil money supporting the PLO, was equated with Arabs.

Palestinains are NOT Arabs. They are Jews.

I'd treat israel exactly like South Africa until it figures out how to do something besides put a premium on being jewish.

go ahead. apply the Scarlet A now.

Israel is a Jewish state. Israel's official religion is Judaism. Islam is the official religion of:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Comoros, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman. Pakistan, Qatar, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Somaliland, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen

When you tell all of these countries to stop "putting a premium" on Islam, you'll have some kind of validity.

Forum List

Back