Anti-semitic EU and UN

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by DavidS, Nov 14, 2008.

1. DavidS

DavidS Anti-Tea Party Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Ban Ki-Moon, EU call on Israel to open Gaza's border crossings | Israel | Jerusalem Post

Israel shares a border with Gaza. Israel gives Gaza fuel and supplies to help people get on with their lives. Hamas takes as much fuel and supplies as it can to attack Israel and kill Israeli civilians. Hamas doesn't pay Israel a dime for the fuel and supplies it takes from Israel.

So the EU and UN want Israel to give these terrorists free fuel and supplies so they can attack Israel. Am I living in the twilight zone? Since when does a country send its enemy supplies so it can attack the country? The UN and EU need to start thinking with their heads and not their anti-semitic hearts.

2. BlackAsCoal

BlackAsCoal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,884
    "Israel has closed the crossings to Gaza for deliveries of fuel and other essentials but has allowed humanitarian cases through."

So the entire world is "anti-semitic" (misnomer) and Israel is innocent and blameless.

That is ridiculous.

What it's time for is for the rest of the world to get serious.

Put UN forces in Gaza

DEMAND Israel adhere to UN Resolutions they are in violation of

A global boycott of Israel and make the US supply it with fuel and anything else they can't get from sand. Make US taxpayers dig even deeper to support the welfare state of Israel.

Respond to aggression from either side with force

At the roots of terrorism is the ME .. and there can be no serious attempt to end terrorism without balance in the ME.

NO US SOLDIER, NOT ONE, SHOULD BE DEAD FOR ISRAEL

Criticism of Israel is far from the misused/overused term of "anti-semitic" .. which is used to deflect critical thinking.

3. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,703
    well, this thread is about anti-semitism..

4. BlackAsCoal

BlackAsCoal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,884
    Define "semitic" .. if you can .. feel free to google.

5. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,428
    1. What U.S. soldier has died for Israel?

2. Do you not think that when missiles are lobbed into one's country that one shouldn't be able to respond?

3. Where are all of the UN condemnations of terrorists blowing themselves up? Perhaps if there was any trust that the pro-palestinian UN were a fair broker, you might find Israel complying with the bogus resolutions.

4. Israel will NEVER comply with any resolution that prohibits it from protecting itself, a basic right belonging to EVERY country --

except for Israel, apparently.

Now, why would that be?

As for semitic -- regardless of what you are looking for, anti-semitism has a commonly understood meaning, my friend.

6. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    Are you done pontificating?

Boycott Israel for doing what? Defending itself? If it wasn't for the US, the EU and the UN, there wouldn't be a Gaza Strip right now. Israel would've wiped out Hamas a long time ago... but because Israel has to play politics, because the world has Israel by the balls, Israel cannot respond the way it wants to. When Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, did the world call for restraint from the United States military? No! The world called for us to go in there and kick the snot out of the fucking bastards. When Hitler bombed English civilians, did the world call for restraint against England? NO! The English went in there and kicked the snot out of the Germans. They didn't pull any punches, they went in there and finished off their enemy the way they had to. Why is it Israel is restrained from doing the same thing? These animals engage us in warfare.. so Israel has the right to fight back.

And now we're getting criticized because we're not sending fuel and supplies to these pigs when everyone knows they use the fuel and supplies to launch attacks on Israel!

Let Gaza be Egypt's problem. Let Egypt send fuel and supplies to them. Not one penny of Israelis' tax money should be spent on giving Hamas equipment to kill more Israelis.

7. BlackAsCoal

BlackAsCoal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,884
    There should be none .. but if we engage Iran, there will be many. Iran presents ZERO threat to the US.

I think both sides have the right to self-defense and I'm sure you don't need me to post the numbers of dead on both sides or the assassinations carried out by Israel.

OR

[​IMG]
    A scene of death and destruction from the massacre at Sabra and Shatila.

What "justification" is there for this?

My point is Israel is neither innocent or blameless. Israel was superimposed on arab land and has been pushing for more land since it's inception .. and again, I echo the sentiments of a great many jewish people who also stand against Israeli aggression and occupation.

[​IMG]

How difficult is that to interpret?

U.N. Condemns Palestinian Suicide Attack, Israeli Operations
    U.N. Condemns Palestinian Suicide Attack, Israeli Operations

This isn't the first time the UN has condemned suicide bombers, including using children.

Israel should be made to comply with UN Resolutions and a militray force should be stationed to prevent either side from attacking the other.

Israel is the most hated nation in the world because people aren't stupid. It isn't because of any anti-semitic beliefs, but rather because Isarel is a rogue and dangerous nation that believes itself above international law and norms of behavior.

I do understand its meaning good sister .. but I also understand why it was created .. to deflect critical thinkinbg on the issue .. no differently than "race card" or "conspiracy theory"

My hope for the ME is balance and fairness with neither side having the upper hand.

8. BlackAsCoal

BlackAsCoal Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,884
    Better still .. not one penny of US taxpayer dollars should be wasted on the welfare state of Israel.

See my post to Jillian for answers to the rest of your questions.

9. DavidS

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767
    First of all, everyone should know what website you're getting that ridiculous map from.

George W. Bush - Terrorist in the White House - Main Page
    9/11 was an inside job and conceived in Jerusalem?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Second of all, what excuse do you have for this:

[​IMG]

There was no Jordan, there was no West Bank, there was no Gaza. MANDATE for PALESTINE was for the JEWS - look at all of the other countries - they're for the ARABS.

The Arabs bitched and moaned and split Palestine in two... border of Egypt, to the border of Lebanon to the dead sea south was for the Jews and everything West of that was now for the Arabs and thus Trans-Jordan was created.

[​IMG]

But still the Arabs weren't happy with that and when the Jews kicked the British out of Israel and declared independence the United Nations gave Israel this!

[​IMG]

That's about 15% of the land we were originally guaranteed and you're complaining about the land for the Arabs??

10. Kevin_Kennedy

Kevin_Kennedy Defend Liberty

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,027
    I agree that the U.S. needs to quit undermining Israel's sovereignty, and I think the United Nations should be abolished completely. Though I do think the U.S. should offer to help mediate Israel's disputes with the Palestinians, though I don't know what good it would do, and with Iran.

I agree with this as well, all economic and military aid from the U.S. to Israel needs to end immediately. I think this is where we get the foolish notion that we have a right to undermine their sovereignty.