Anti-semitic EU and UN

David, the Europeans (excluding the Brits who are not real Europeans) have always been and will always be anti-emetic and anti-Zionist. I was amazed the last time I was in Europe and went drinking with some of my buddies from Scandinavia and Germany to hear them talk about Jews, as an American living in New York at the time it was just surreal.

If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed how many of my childhood friends over there believe that the holocaust never happened and that the 9/11 hijackers were Mossad agents. I was speechless to say the least, I mean these are guys and gals that are middle class engineers with families who vote for the green party, but you get 4 or 5 beers into them and you learn what they really think.

The only hope for Israel is a strong relationship with the US and the UK, even though the UK relationship is hampered by the EU. As more and more of the Eastern European Countries are integrated into the EU I would expect a sharp turn against Israel and for the Arabs.

We need to support a strong Israel because they have the same goals in the region that we do. We owe a debt to Israel bearing the brunt of the war on terror from 1948-2001 so we didn’t need to.

One of the most intelligent posts I've ever seen. People don't realize that, since the 1920s, the Islamic Arabs have tried to take as much land for themselves as possible. Talk about nation building, these guys are the KINGS of nation building. Why do you think the Soviet Union had a relationship with them? Any country that doesn't practice Islam the way they want Islam to be practiced is full of infadels and they will crush them. They are invading European countries by the masses with illegal immigration and having dozens of children. Within 100 years, Europeans will be minorities in Europe - minorities to ethnic Arabs.

Israel is a Jewish state. Israel's official religion is Judaism. Islam is the official religion of:

Afghanistan, Algeria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Brunei, Comoros, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman. Pakistan, Qatar, Sahrawi Arab Democratic Republic, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Somaliland, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen

When you tell all of these countries to stop "putting a premium" on Islam, you'll have some kind of validity.

those states weren't CARVED out of a standing population of palistinians. ANY "official" religion is no better than iran's offical dogma. indeed, israel is a jewish state exactly how south africa used to be a "white" state. When you can make a point defending israel without having to deflect criticism, typical really, at muslims then maybe you'll have an argument that doesn't echo of the last time Aryans felt the same way about their claimed nations.

After all, I'm willing to bet you won't leap onto the "America, which was created by white europeans, should be a white christian nation" bandwagon. Which is quite indicative.

One of the most intelligent posts I've ever seen. People don't realize that, since the 1920s, the Islamic Arabs have tried to take as much land for themselves as possible. Talk about nation building, these guys are the KINGS of nation building. Why do you think the Soviet Union had a relationship with them? Any country that doesn't practice Islam the way they want Islam to be practiced is full of infadels and they will crush them. They are invading European countries by the masses with illegal immigration and having dozens of children. Within 100 years, Europeans will be minorities in Europe - minorities to ethnic Arabs.

Oh hey, way to whip up some arab fear, dude! Lord knows white people didn't take that same play from the same strategy book back when there was a giant fear of rampant ******* running around off the field!

:clap2:

good job, dude.

those states weren't CARVED out of a standing population of palistinians. ANY "official" religion is no better than iran's offical dogma. indeed, israel is a jewish state exactly how south africa used to be a "white" state. When you can make a point defending israel without having to deflect criticism, typical really, at muslims then maybe you'll have an argument that doesn't echo of the last time Aryans felt the same way about their claimed nations.

After all, I'm willing to bet you won't leap onto the "America, which was created by white europeans, should be a white christian nation" bandwagon. Which is quite indicative.

You aren't detecting a double standard, now are you? He tells you that were it not for the US and UK, Israel would have destroyed Hamas by now. That may be true, but what he forgot to tell you is that Israel would be doing so with American weapons.

If I hadn’t seen it with my own eyes I would not have believed how many of my childhood friends over there believe that the holocaust never happened and that the 9/11 hijackers were Mossad agents.
Europeans are far ahead of Americans in knowing the truth about subjects such as the Holohoax or 9/11

Americans are spoon fed only what the Z.O.G. decides they should hear or believe.

Oh look, closet homo Sunni-Man is bashing Israel again. What a surprise. In other news, the sun rose today.

I thought you defended homosexuals. Now you call someone a "closet homo" because he won't bow down the Star of "David". Consult your doctor and ask him if lithium is right for you.

Europeans are far ahead of Americans in knowing the truth about subjects such as the Holohoax or 9/11

Americans are spoon fed only what the Z.O.G. decides they should hear or believe.

"far ahead?" The blueprints for Auschwitz were recently found in eastern Germany. I don't think most Europeans think Mossad was responsible for 9/11.

those states weren't CARVED out of a standing population of Palestinians. ANY "official" religion is no better than iran's offical dogma. indeed, israel is a jewish state exactly how south africa used to be a "white" state. When you can make a point defending israel without having to deflect criticism, typical really, at muslims then maybe you'll have an argument that doesn't echo of the last time Aryans felt the same way about their claimed nations.

There are 2 arguments, the 1st is who was on the land first and as you can see that’s not an easy story and it depends on how far you want to go back, the territory was inhabited by the Canaanites, then the Israelites, and then it became part of the Babylonian, Persian, Greek and Roman Empires with periods of independence or autonomy for the Jews. When the Roman Empire split, the region was ruled by the Eastern Roman Empire, also called the Byzantine Empire. After that, it was a specific region demarcated by its people, and it was ruled by the Sassanians, Omayyads, Crusaders and Mamelukes, and then by the Ottoman Empire from 1517 to 1922.

So, going back to the 16th Century it should probably go to Turkey, or Italy before that or maybe Iran, but it has never been considered an “Arab” region. In fact thorough the 20th century the “Palestinians” have been shunned by all the Arab states surrounding Israel.

The second argument would be that Israel has founded a system based on racism, well maybe not “racism” as there are black and beige Israelis. How about religious intolerance, nope, Muslims and Christians are entitled equal access to holy sites throughout Israel. How about discrimination based on membership to a specific group? I guess that would work, the problem is the specific group they are discriminating against are tied together by a desire to destroy Israel.

Why the UN or EU or US feel that it’s ok to tell Israel to “play nice” with a group bent on their destruction is totally irrational. Israel gave them that chance in 48’, it wasn’t the Israelis that fired the first shot in the war sparked by UNR 181! It was Egypt, Jordan, Syria & the “Palestinians” themselves who set the ball rolling. The War commenced on the termination of the Palastine Mandate on 15 May 1948 following a previous phase of war of 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine following the Arab rejection of the 1947 United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine (UN General Assembly Resolution 181) that would have created an Arab state and a Jewish state.

The Israelis wanted to live in peace but the “Palestinians” and their Arab backers made it clear over 60 years that peace was not an option. The Israelis have been good sports to go along as far as they have, enough is enough! The world wanted to set up a joint Israeli / “Palestinian” state but for 60 years the “Palestinians” violently rejected that offer. Now that Israel finally has the upper hand who are we to tell them to give back what they have fought so hard for over the past 3 generations?

And on the South Africa Issue, just how are “Palestinian” women treated and how are their rights protected. I would much rather be a Woman in Israel than a Woman in Gaza. The side you are arguing for are militant extremists that have shown themselves to be racists, sexist and religiously intolerant to an extreme.

There are 2 arguments, the 1st is who was on the land first and as you can see that’s not an easy story and it depends on how far you want to go back, the territory was inhabited by the Canaanites, then the Israelites, and then it became part of the Babylonian, Persian, Greek and Roman Empires with periods of independence or autonomy for the Jews. When the Roman Empire split, the region was ruled by the Eastern Roman Empire, also called the Byzantine Empire. After that, it was a specific region demarcated by its people, and it was ruled by the Sassanians, Omayyads, Crusaders and Mamelukes, and then by the Ottoman Empire from 1517 to 1922.

So, going back to the 16th Century it should probably go to Turkey, or Italy before that or maybe Iran, but it has never been considered an “Arab” region. In fact thorough the 20th century the “Palestinians” have been shunned by all the Arab states surrounding Israel.

The second argument would be that Israel has founded a system based on racism, well maybe not “racism” as there are black and beige Israelis. How about religious intolerance, nope, Muslims and Christians are entitled equal access to holy sites throughout Israel. How about discrimination based on membership to a specific group? I guess that would work, the problem is the specific group they are discriminating against are tied together by a desire to destroy Israel.

Why the UN or EU or US feel that it’s ok to tell Israel to “play nice” with a group bent on their destruction is totally irrational. Israel gave them that chance in 48’, it wasn’t the Israelis that fired the first shot in the war sparked by UNR 181! It was Egypt, Jordan, Syria & the “Palestinians” themselves who set the ball rolling. The War commenced on the termination of the Palastine Mandate on 15 May 1948 following a previous phase of war of 1947–1948 Civil War in Mandatory Palestine following the Arab rejection of the 1947 United Nations Partition Plan for Palestine (UN General Assembly Resolution 181) that would have created an Arab state and a Jewish state.

The Israelis wanted to live in peace but the “Palestinians” and their Arab backers made it clear over 60 years that peace was not an option. The Israelis have been good sports to go along as far as they have, enough is enough! The world wanted to set up a joint Israeli / “Palestinian” state but for 60 years the “Palestinians” violently rejected that offer. Now that Israel finally has the upper hand who are we to tell them to give back what they have fought so hard for over the past 3 generations?

And on the South Africa Issue, just how are “Palestinian” women treated and how are their rights protected. I would much rather be a Woman in Israel than a Woman in Gaza. The side you are arguing for are militant extremists that have shown themselves to be racists, sexist and religiously intolerant to an extreme.

While I understand the Christians and Muslims are permitted to have their own faiths, why call it a "Jewish State?"

Because it is. Same as Dubai is Muslim.

Is anyone complaining about that? I mean the UAE was established by international fiat after WWII, also.

I think both are wrong, actually. I denounce The United Arab Emeriates, as well. Why doesn't the US call itself a Christian state? and if it did, why would they be wrong if Israel is right?

I think both are wrong, actually. I denounce The United Arab Emeriates, as well. Why doesn't the US call itself a Christian state? and if it did, why would they be wrong if Israel is right?

The Constitution of the US says that we can't have an official State Religion. One of the big things founding the US was rejection of the Anglican Church.

You must not be from around here...

The U.S. has a Constution which prohibits a state religion.

Israel was founde specifically for the protection of Jews and the US and Europe didn't want them.

And most Islamic countries have a really bad habit of not protecting religious freedom.

Again, there isn't any organized effort to destroy any of the Islamic countries. Nor would anyone presume to force them to be subjugated to anyone who isn't Muslim.

Israel, however, is a different matter.

The offical religion of the UK is the Church of England, there are other religions in the UK, but it is by law a Christian State.

Church of England was created so Henry VIII could get divorced. But once again, a "Jewish State"?

The Constitution of the US says that we can't have an official State Religion. One of the big things founding the US was rejection of the Anglican Church.

You must not be from around here...

I am from around here, and you didn't answer my question. If we did become a Christian state, why would we be wrong and Israel right?

Forum List

Back