Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem

Ever hear of Yagil Amir?

How many dead civilians were rationalized in the King David hotel? Better yet, would YOU want to live in America like jews force palis to live? I bet you don't ahve the balls to say yes.

The slogan for Monday’s demonstration, and the message to Obama and his envoys, is, "Yes to Israeli Independence, No to American Dictates!"

Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem - Inside Israel - Israel News - Israel National News

Can't blame them at all:clap2:

Stupid ingrates!

The West Bank and Gaza will BE part of Palestine! You (I mean a segment in Israel) may have a point with East Jerusalem, but you won't get any sympathy on the WB settlements!

Protesting Obama and the US? Who are you crappin!

I'd love to see israel's zionist jews offer pali arabs the exact same equality under a common state that jews enjoy here in the United States. As it is, Israel looks more like South Africa in the 70s. If jews can't handle ethnic equality in israel then there is no reason to offer the same here.

Yet a disingenious FUCK like you calls for a 1 state solution, which would in effect create a aparthied system!

You truly are a troll!

The slogan for Monday’s demonstration, and the message to Obama and his envoys, is, "Yes to Israeli Independence, No to American Dictates!"

Anti-Obama Rally in Jerusalem - Inside Israel - Israel News - Israel National News

Remember what fags like you said when we said other countries hate George Bush? You said fuck those other countries.

Now I say fuck what these people think. Our standing with the rest of the world is better, but you can't make everyone happy. And making Israel happy means making every other country in the middle east UNhappy. You want that?

You do realize Sillybozo that this is a protest by settlers, not mainstream Israel!

I'd love to see israel's zionist jews offer pali arabs the exact same equality under a common state that jews enjoy here in the United States. As it is, Israel looks more like South Africa in the 70s. If jews can't handle ethnic equality in israel then there is no reason to offer the same here.

Yet a disingenious FUCK like you calls for a 1 state solution, which would in effect create a aparthied system!

You truly are a troll!

yea.. just like desegregation in America created an aparthied system, hook nose. I mean, LOOK at all those walls we've built around compton!

:rofl:

Indeed, a single state that doesn't favor either ethnicity is the ONLY solution. After all, it's the standard you enjoy here in the US and wouldn't DREAM of giving up.

Remember the USS Liberty.

oh, do enlighten us, Adolf.

I'm sure you are as familiar as the ghosts of those civvies who died at the King David. Funny how you chose not to admit that you would never live in America under the same racist standard found in israel. telling, really.

LOL, you bring up King David back before '48! A case where the bombers called in to have the building evacuated! A case that is over a half century old! Wow you found a real winner their Grand Wizard!

Remember what fags like you said when we said other countries hate George Bush? You said fuck those other countries.

Now I say fuck what these people think. Our standing with the rest of the world is better, but you can't make everyone happy. And making Israel happy means making every other country in the middle east UNhappy. You want that?

You do realize Sillybozo that this is a protest by settlers, not mainstream Israel!

yea, settlers that you wholly support, RIGHT? Yea, I thought so.

Remember the USS Liberty.

I'm sure you are as familiar as the ghosts of those civvies who died at the King David. Funny how you chose not to admit that you would never live in America under the same racist standard found in israel. telling, really.

Would you want to live in America if rockets were being shot into it from Canada? because that is what Hamas does to Israel. Israel shouldn't have shot back, it should have LEVELED Gaza.

LOL, you bring up King David back before '48! A case where the bombers called in to have the building evacuated! A case that is over a half century old! Wow you found a real winner their Grand Wizard!

terrorism that killed civvies regardless. What is extra funny here is that you somehow think that a phone call washes the hands of jews who blew up a buliding and killed non jews. Truly, you are a case study for the racism of zionist beliefs. After all, being a half century old sure doesn't make it a specific historic record of jews acting in the same fashion they cry arab about.. oh noeeezzz.. that would be CARAZY!

Would you want to live in America if rockets were being shot into it from Canada? because that is what Hamas does to Israel. Israel shouldn't have shot back, it should have LEVELED Gaza.

America wouldn't attack fucking Juarez Mexico if drug runners killed some border agents. We both know this. We would not nuke montreal if some canadians shot and killed anyone in Maine. Again, we BOTH know this. Your tendency to make excuses for jews highlights my exact point.

Indeed, Im SURE that, in your eyes, every arab is collectively guilty. And, ironically, you probably still cant fathom how an entire german nation could be moved to exterminate millions of jews under the same kind of assumptions regarding national threat. Truly, ironic.

How is bringing up the Israelie act of aggression against an American ship and killing U.S. sailors, make someone a supporter of Adolf or the Nazis?

He has made anti-Semitic comments in the past, same as you, shitbag.

and, you've made plenty of anti-arab comments too, motherfucker. Again, thankfully calling for every arab settlement to be wiped off the map just doesn't have the same ring to it as your standard issue squawk, eh jew?

New Topics

Forum List

Back