Anti-muslim hate group: Meeting to "shut down mosques" !

Just some do
Some? Show me immigrants from any Muslim nation that don't. Then, MAYBE those Muslims could possibly assimilate, but provably not.

Muslims don't assimilate in any country they land in. They continue their cult religion and sharia law.

Europe is overrun with the bastards and I sure hope America doesn't follow suite.
Because all American immigrants renounce their faith when they land ?

Nope. Guess you haven't noticed all the dead in Europe and the dead in San Bernardino.
A few nutters is not the whole story of Islam. Only a cretin would think that.

Just some do
Some? Show me immigrants from any Muslim nation that don't. Then, MAYBE those Muslims could possibly assimilate, but provably not.

Muslims don't assimilate in any country they land in. They continue their cult religion and sharia law.

Europe is overrun with the bastards and I sure hope America doesn't follow suite.

Nope. Guess you haven't noticed all the dead in Europe and the dead in San Bernardino.

It only takes a few to murder you're sorry ass dummy.

It only takes a few to murder you're sorry ass dummy.
As with any group of people.

Forum List

Back