Transgender "Boy" wins the Girls State Wrestling Championship.

I have no issue with what an individual wants to do with their own sexuality. If you feel compelled to change your sex, go for it. I do have a problem with competing in events when you have an artificial advantage, in this case Testosterone treatments to aid this person's transition from girl to boy.

Trinity’s transgender wrestler credits teammates for his state title
To me if this is a girl wanting to be a boy, put her in there with the boys and then maybe at the end of the day, she will see how much of a male that she never will be.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I have no issue with what an individual wants to do with their own sexuality. If you feel compelled to change your sex, go for it. I do have a problem with competing in events when you have an artificial advantage, in this case Testosterone treatments to aid this person's transition from girl to boy.

Trinity’s transgender wrestler credits teammates for his state title

I have no issue with what hormones or surgeries a person wants to have, but none of that will every change the sex of a person. Not ever. A male will always be a male, and a female always a female. I will never refer to a testosterone-soaked female as "he" neither will I refer to an estrogen pumped male as she. I refuse to participate in the person's fantasy.

Forum List

Back