Anti-Islam Cartoon Prompts France to Close Embassies

You need to back off.. The post I replied to was about a NATIONAL INSULT ISLAM DAY.. I stated I wouldn't be a part of that it would make us NO FUCKING DIFFERENT than them burning our flag and shit.. I stand by that.

Don't tell me to back off. I'll say what I want, when I want, how I want and where I want.

I'm not really interested in what YOU want. I'm arguing with Sunni Man. If you want to interject yourself that's fine but don't tell me what I can read with my own eyes.

If you're responding to a National Insult Islam Day comment you won't find it in my post so no need to quote them and make a point that I didn't refer to.

Yeah I'm a regular combo of Hiroshima,Nagasaki

Your melt down is here for everyone to see where you turned on your own calling names and hurling insults because you misread something. Instead of having the decency and humitlity to apologize, you come out of the fucking gate swinging.. I'm done.

Yeah I'm a regular combo of Hiroshima ,Nagasaki and Fukashima all rolled into one. Happy now?

Islam forbids depictions of the Prophet Muhammad. “Innocence” not only depicts him, but also shows him as a philanderer, child molester, killer and feckless fop. The actor who plays him seems to be channeling John Ritter, circa “Three’s Company.”

So yes, “Innocence of Muslims” is, indeed, an insult to Islam. And to film. And to intelligence.

All that said, the greatest offense here is not this crude attempt at provocation. It is, rather, the mobs of Muslims storming the gates of American embassies in Egypt and Libya. In the former, they pulled down an American flag and replaced it with a black Islamist flag. In the latter, they killed four people, including Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens. At this writing, protests are spreading across the region, with outbreaks in Iran, Iraq, Israel, Morocco and Tunisia, among others.

Not to trivialize a deadly situation, but in considering these would-be defenders of Islam, one is struck above all else by their childishness.

The National Memo » Childish Behavior, Deadly Consequences

I am an American and do not like to hear about any fellow American being killed.

But neither do I like the Prophet of Islam being lied about and slandered.
27025384.jpg

Well Sunni. I gave you more than a few chances to answer a reasonable question and for whatever your reason, you refuse. So then, I am perfectly comfortable concluding that you advocate and support the violence associated with Islam and I stand by what I said earlier.

You're a cretin and a hateful Muslim American. I was spot on in my initial assessment of you.

Oh yes, I'll go fuck myself (saved you the trouble of saying it)

I extended you an olive branch and you broke it and threw it to the ground. Best of luck with your..."conversion".

:cool:

And? :cool: I hope someone drops a MOAB on your mother fucking Muslim rag head! Happy now? I sure am.

The only "gated community" you belong in is Guantanamo. Disgrace to the uniform. Yours was probably issues by The Revolutionary Guard anyway.

Get your PTSD checked.

And? :cool:

Last edited:
So you're persecuted here, "Patriotic Muslim American"?

You don't like it here go the fuck back to the ME!

You have balls, right? It takes balls to tie up a reporter like David Pearl and slice his head off, right hero? That's balls?

You're a coward and a punk.

Real tough... especially when you outnumber someone.
Tissue? :cool:

And you altered what I wrote you little sand monkey.

Actually, he did not.

Nothing was altered, he selectively quoted - as long as statements or sentences are removed in their entirety and what's left is intact as written, it's not a violation.

Carry on.

And you altered what I wrote you little sand monkey.

Actually, he did not.

Nothing was altered, he selectively quoted - as long as statements or sentences are removed in their entirety and what's left is intact as written, it's not a violation.

Carry on.

I sure as hell will. Next time when I put my quote in the wrong spot without altering or removing anything from the original quote, leaving everything intact...remember that as well. When you selectively quote a person you change the context...a/k/a "taking it out of context". You put quotation marks around quotes. You don't hit "quote" and then take out lines you don't like. That's alteration not selective quotation.

While we're on the subject. If we're going to split hairs over the definition of altering, which there are no hairs to split...If you have a will for example and you ask someone to make a copy of it and they decide to eliminate sentences...did they not alter it?

Same principle here. You hit the "quote" button you're supposed to re-post the ENTIRE original quote...you don't take out sentences and call it selective quoting. That's alteration. It's no longer what the person said. That's why it's called the QUOTE button! So by your twisted logic and misunderstanding of the meaning of the word alter... I can take anyone's comment, remove entire sentences from it and still not have it called altering...that's DECEPTIVE and DISHONEST. That's what you just said...right above. You carry on as well.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if linking to the cartoons is allowed here since they are pretty graphic. They are certainly intended to be as offensive as possible. Quite bigoted. If Jesus Christ were substituted in those cartoons, especially the one where he is on all fours, there'd be a billion pissed off Christians right now. But hey, it's Islam so it is okay, amiright?

The difference being that Christians around the world won't resort to attacking and burning embassies and desecrating the bodies of dead ambassadors.

You didn't learn much from the 'Piss Christ' thingie, DIDJA?

I've seem Imam Rauf on some of the talk shows. He's a moderate. YOU however advocated violence earlier. You brushed it off as "no big deal". How does that fit with what you just posted.

Sorry mate...I like your posts but there really isn't such an animal as a "moderate" muslim...You're either a muslim or your not?? The Koran makes absolutely NO provision for muslims to be moderate or nice to us..Except when practicing Taqiyah (deceit to further their cause)...There have been numurous instances where imams etc. have denounced violence and genuinely called for peace....Sadly they are looked upon as apostates and are dispatched to paradise ASAP

Forum List

Back