Anti gunners predict blood in the streets if law abiding people can carry guns in every state, again

the shooting in texas was over by the time the dude with the shotgun showed up....both sides lie like dogs to promote their own agendas..which is a major part of the problem

i am a liberal gun owner....i think my son is now a conservative gun owners...and one thing he hates is not being allowed to travel with his pistol in all states

right now i am alone and have been for a couple of nights...you look at my windows all you see is dark....my son comes over for dinner....i ask if he wants to stay the night cause i am alone...his reply....you have the dogs and the guns...and he is right ....why are you against my defending myself...the police wont be here in just minutes...and till then i am on my own
Guns at home? I`m good with that.

The Bill for National Concealed Carry Reciprocity......you can carry your gun in any state if you aren't a criminal, passed the House Committee....and the left wing, anti gunners are using the "blood in the streets" argument...again...the same argument they used every time a state would pass a concealed carry or open carry of guns law.....and each and every time they were, and are, wrong.......they are doing it again....and they are wrong again.

Normal, law abiding people carrying guns for self defense doesn't increase the gun crime rate or the violent crime rate....it never has, it never will......how do we know? 21 years of actual gun carrying by Americans......

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

All this bill will actually do is keep New York, New Jersey and other blue states from ruining the lives of law abiding people who carry their legal guns for self defense....

This will be stopped.....

Woman with Pa. handgun permit faces prison sentence for carrying in New Jersey

A Philadelphia mother of two who obtained the necessary permits to carry a gun in Pennsylvania and was arrested in New Jersey for unlawful possession of a weapon is now facing three years in prison.

Shaneen Allen, 27, obtained a license-to-carry permit and purchased a .380 Bersa Thunder handgun after she was robbed in a Philadelphia alley in July 2013, according to a report on Philly.com.

During a trip to Atlantic City last October, Allen was arrested following a routine traffic stop and was charged with unlawful possession of a weapon and possession of hollow-point bullets. Allen told Philly.com she told the police officer she had a firearm in her purse and a carry license for it.

New Jersey has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country and does not recognize carry permits from any other state. A report from the Washington Post suggests race might have played a part in Allen's arrest.

Allen is facing a mandatory three-year prison term and has a hearing in Atlantic County tomorrow, according to Philly.com.

Many gun advocates have rallied in support of her, the website said, and she is being represented by Evan Nappen, a lawyer who specializes in gun cases.
Kind of like the bloodshed in Vegas and that little church in Texas?

Do you even reallize that in those two shootings combined....they murdered 84 people....

A guy in Nice, with a rental truck murdered 86 people in 5 minutes of driving......do you mean bloodshed like that.....

Do you realize that one rental truck in Nice, France, killed more people in that one attack than in each year of mass public shootings in this country up to 2016?

Do you mean bloodshed like that? with a rental truck?

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2015: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

Rental Truck in Nice, France, 86 murdered in 5 minutes...

Total number murdered in mass public shootings by year...
2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1985...(none listed)
1983 (none listed)

the shooting in texas was over by the time the dude with the shotgun showed up....both sides lie like dogs to promote their own agendas..which is a major part of the problem

Wrong...you didn't understand what actually happened...The NRA instructor used an AR-15 civilian rifle to stop the killing....

WATCH: TX Shooting Victim's Son Tells Mom's Story of Encountering Gunman

========

'Be quiet! It's him!' Survivors say shooter walked pew by pew looking for people to shoot - CNN

As the massacre continued, Ramirez made eye contact with Annabelle Pomeroy -- the 14-year-old daughter of the church's pastor. She was crying for help, Ramirez told KSAT.
Realizing Annabelle might get shot, Ramirez motioned with his finger for her to stay quiet. It didn't work. Annabelle was killed.

The gunman eventually made his way to the back pew, where Brown's mother was hiding, "and started shooting the lady next to her multiple times," Brown said.

Brown's mother was certain she would be next, "and her life was about to end."

"Then somebody with a gun showed up at the front of the church (and) caught the shooter's attention," Brown said. "And he left, and that was the end of the ordeal."

i am a liberal gun owner....i think my son is now a conservative gun owners...and one thing he hates is not being allowed to travel with his pistol in all states

right now i am alone and have been for a couple of nights...you look at my windows all you see is dark....my son comes over for dinner....i ask if he wants to stay the night cause i am alone...his reply....you have the dogs and the guns...and he is right ....why are you against my defending myself...the police wont be here in just minutes...and till then i am on my own
Guns at home? I`m good with that.

So rape, robbery and murder outside the home is fine with you....good to know....

years ago when i worked in blowing rock at a wine store we walked the nightly deposit to the bank...less than a block.....i had a pistol with me....
that is the gamble now....who is armed and who is not .....i have seen gray haired ladies in going to church stuff ask to pull their jackets over their pistols in a diner...her jacket caught on her pistol ...very little is said here about people carrying open or concealed

The Bill for National Concealed Carry Reciprocity......you can carry your gun in any state if you aren't a criminal, passed the House Committee....and the left wing, anti gunners are using the "blood in the streets" argument...again...the same argument they used every time a state would pass a concealed carry or open carry of guns law.....and each and every time they were, and are, wrong.......they are doing it again....and they are wrong again.

Normal, law abiding people carrying guns for self defense doesn't increase the gun crime rate or the violent crime rate....it never has, it never will......how do we know? 21 years of actual gun carrying by Americans......

We went from 200 million guns in private hands in the 1990s and 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense in 1997...to close to 400-600 million guns in private hands and over 16.3 million people carrying guns for self defense in 2017...guess what happened...
-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.

All this bill will actually do is keep New York, New Jersey and other blue states from ruining the lives of law abiding people who carry their legal guns for self defense....

A Philadelphia mother of two who obtained the necessary permits to carry a gun in Pennsylvania and was arrested in New Jersey for unlawful possession of a weapon is now facing three years in prison.

Shaneen Allen, 27, obtained a license-to-carry permit and purchased a .380 Bersa Thunder handgun after she was robbed in a Philadelphia alley in July 2013, according to a report on Philly.com.

During a trip to Atlantic City last October, Allen was arrested following a routine traffic stop and was charged with unlawful possession of a weapon and possession of hollow-point bullets. Allen told Philly.com she told the police officer she had a firearm in her purse and a carry license for it.

New Jersey has some of the strictest gun control laws in the country and does not recognize carry permits from any other state. A report from the Washington Post suggests race might have played a part in Allen's arrest.

Allen is facing a mandatory three-year prison term and has a hearing in Atlantic County tomorrow, according to Philly.com.

Many gun advocates have rallied in support of her, the website said, and she is being represented by Evan Nappen, a lawyer who specializes in gun cases.

I don't understand why such a bill is necessary. Why doesn't the full faith and credit clause force each state to honor the concealed carry licenses issued by other states, just as it did with driver's licenses and marriage licenses?

-- gun murder down 49%

--gun crime down 75%

--violent crime down 72%

I don't understand why such a bill is necessary. Why doesn't the full faith and credit clause force each state to honor the concealed carry licenses issued by other states, just as it did with driver's licenses and marriage licenses?

It should...but we don't have 5 Supreme Court Justices that understand the Constitution....

as kelly left the church the dude opened fire but the killings were done....and he apparently hit kelly several times

No....you are incorrect, as my link shows....he was calmly walking around and murdering the wounded.....26 of them were saved because the NRA instructor showed up with his AR-15 civilian rifle.....

what about states rights....i will not argue facts where neither of us are gonna give and again this is another part of the problem...yall do not trust liberal gun owners who dont climb on the 2 adm wagon likes it is the only one that matters

so yall do not support states rights? over a central federal gov?

State power and Federal power must support individual rights.......when one infringes on individual rights, the other side of the equation has to step in....

For example...when the democrats didn't let blacks vote by using Poll Taxes and Literacy tests, the federal government had to step in....now, when the states are attacking law abiding gun owners, the Federal government has to step in....

When the Feds abuse their power, the states have to step up...

It is separation of powers and checks and balances.....one is not more Right, than the other, it is a matter of keeping both in check.

what about states rights....i will not argue facts where neither of us are gonna give and again this is another part of the problem...yall do not trust liberal gun owners who dont climb on the 2 adm wagon likes it is the only one that matters

No....we just recognize that left wingers want to ban all guns...one step at a time. The new laws they want, do nothing but inhibit normal, law abiding people from owning and carrying guns, while doing nothing to stop criminals or mass shooters....

If you know of one law the left wants to pass that would actually do something about crime or mass shooters, please post and defend it.

we do not need more gun laws we just need to enforce the existing ones

On this, we agree completely.

If we locked up violent gun criminals for 30 years to life, we wouldn't need any of the silly new laws the left wingers want....we don't need them anyway, but locking up violent felons would actually do the job they claim they want to do.......

Forum List

Back