Anti gun protester David Hogg protected by armed guards

Remember... It's all about the 'Narrative'... if the kid befell some sort of gun crime (God forbid) his cohorts would be jumping for joy... rubbing their hands together in conjuring the next cog in their 'Narrative'... Seriously ... U doubt me on this!

The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg — protected by armed guards?
--------------------------------------------------------------

This is a whiny little bitch who hasn't even lived half of his life yet, send this little whiny bitch to a war watch how fast this stupid sob shuts the hell up.

The logic of this argument, used again and again is just ridiculous.

I wouldn't want to be protected by armed guys. It would imply there's something wrong with the place I am.

But that doesn't mean I should be stupid and not have armed guards where they are necessary.

Who wouldn't fear some of these gun nuts enough to require protection?

Smart people. "Gun nuts" not out to rob, assault, or kill you. Criminals are, and if they are armed while you are not, you have no defense. It's really that simple.

Well no, nothing is ever that simple.

But it's worth a try pretending the world is simple and ignoring the facts in order to make everything fit how you want things to look.

Okay, what defense do you have when you encounter a criminal who is armed and you are not?

The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

This is a whiny little bitch who hasn't even lived half of his life yet, send this little whiny bitch to a war watch how fast this stupid sob shuts the hell up.
I love it when you gun nuts display your stupidity.

That "whiny little bitch" is way smarter than dumbass you.

Where in this gun discussion are people talking about taking guns from law enforcement & professionals?

No where.

So you whiny little bitch, maybe you should just STFU & get better informed.

Vintage liberal “logic”. Hey dumb ass, who wouldn’t fear hardened murderous criminals like MS-13, the Hells Angels, and Ted Bundy?

Millions and millions of them all across the U.S. A reasonable, logical person recognizes that and takes personal responsibility for their personal security. Only an ignorant, partisan hack doesn’t carry a firearm.

These idiots think handing them a loaf of bread filled with hugs would make people like ms13 walk away. These stupid fkrs live in such a fantasy world. They have no clue how ppl act when it comes to a grid down, or lets say in a war, or look at Europe it's a take over...... Leftist idiots are to far gone to reach.
OMG OMG OMG OMG MS-13!!!! MS-13!!!!!!!!!

Trump certainly has you duped.

I probably face more danger from one of you gun toting asswipes than any criminal.

I wouldn't want to be protected by armed guys. It would imply there's something wrong with the place I am.

But that doesn't mean I should be stupid and not have armed guards where they are necessary.

Smart people. "Gun nuts" not out to rob, assault, or kill you. Criminals are, and if they are armed while you are not, you have no defense. It's really that simple.

But it's worth a try pretending the world is simple and ignoring the facts in order to make everything fit how you want things to look.

Okay, what defense do you have when you encounter a criminal who is armed and you are not?

Is this about defense?

No, this is about statistics. Why?

Alaska, heavily armed state. It's the second most armed state after Wyoming.

It also has the highest rape rate in the US. So, all those guns, are they PROTECTING people or are they ENDANGERING people?

The US has more guns than any other first world western nation and it also has more murders than any other first world western nation.

As much as you can defend yourself with a gun, you're more likely to be killed by a gun.

OMG OMG OMG OMG MS-13!!!! MS-13!!!!!!!!! Trump certainly has you duped.
So lets look at the raw data:

6.8 people per year are killed in school shootings. That causes RealDave to completley lose his shit, go off on uhinged lunatic rants, and demand that we violate the U.S. Constituiton.

28.5 people per year are killed by MS-13 (or 4x’s as many as killed in school shootings!!!). And RealDave ‘s response? To mock the issue.

Just think about that for a moment folks. Indisputable evidence that the left is exclusively about emotional reaction and reject logic, reason, and data.

Idiots can't think past their current moment of here and now. That's way beyond their IQ levels.

6.8 people per year are killed in school shootings. That causes RealDave to completley lose his shit, go off on uhinged lunatic rants, and demand that we violate the U.S. Constituiton.

28.5 people per year are killed by MS-13 (or 4x’s as many as killed in school shootings!!!). And RealDave ‘s response? To mock the issue.

Just think about that for a moment folks. Indisputable evidence that the left is exclusively about emotional reaction and reject logic, reason, and data.
Actually, over the past 5 years, the average for school shooting deaths is more like 22. over 50 in 2017 & so far 2018.

I am all for arresting MS-13 criminals. Where your orange POS buddy lies is about how they get here. The majority of MS-13 members are recruited in the US. There is little threat of a MS-13 member coming across the border.Trump has duped you yet again. "OMG OMG OMG lets lock up children because of MS-13" and bought it hook line & sinker.

Actually, over the past 5 years, the average for school shooting deaths is more like 22. over 50 in 2017 & so far 2018.
Hey...way to backpedal! I gave you the accurate statistics. I have to get the exact time frame (which I will) - but the average has been 6 dead in school shootings per year, 28 dead by MS-13 per year.

The first one makes you lose your shit and advocate the destruction of the U.S. Constituiton. The second one makes you mock the dead.

It’s all about the “FEELZ”, uh Real Dave? Got to be “outraged” when your masters tell you to!

Hey...way to backpedal! I gave you the accurate statistics. I have to get the exact time frame (which I will) - but the average has been 6 dead in school shootings per year, 28 dead by MS-13 per year.

The first one makes you lose your shit and advocate the destruction of the U.S. Constituiton. The second one makes you mock the dead.

It’s all about the “FEELZ”, uh Real Dave? Got to be “outraged” when your masters tell you to!

School shooting deaths:
2018 - 40
2017 - 15
2016 - 9
2015 - 20
2014 - 15

How about some time frame?

MS-13 today is a group of smaller independent groups. Hardly worth jailing 2 year olds over.

I don't need anyone to get me outraged ion school shootings. I read the news.

You are fired up about MS13 because Trump duped you. Do some real research on MS-13 sometimes so you quit being such a dumbass.

You are fired up about MS13 because Trump duped you. Do some real research on MS-13 sometimes so you quit being such a dumbass.
Snowflake, I *guarantee* you never even heard of MS-13 until after Donald Trump was elected. I’ve been following them (and many others) for more than 20 years now.

I don’t need to do “research” on MS-13. I learned and forgotten more about them than you and every progressive combined will ever now.

Now tell us again how 6 per year dead is more “outrageous” than 28 per year dead is because your progressive masters told you so! :laugh:

So he requires the protection of guns. Where necessary, of course.
Yet if I desire the same I'm to be ridiculed, shamed and called gun nut.

That right there is purdy speshul.

No, that's not how it is.

He requires gun protection because guns in society cause a problem and he's a target for some of those gun nuts.

You're "ridiculed, shamed and called a gun nut" or whatever because you support the keeping of those guns which force people to have protection of guns.

LOL!

They do have an impact. The increase revenue to the government. Here it is once again. An $18 billion increase.

Go Figure: Tax Revenues Climbed $18 Billion In First Month Of GOP Tax Cuts | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

Yes, revenue climbs, but it climbs slower than before the tax cuts.

In the 10 years prior to the Reagan Tax cuts revenue increased at an average rate of 12.41% per year, the 10 years after the Reagan tax cuts revenue increased at an average rate of 5.68% per year.

In the 10 years prior to the Bush II tax cuts revenue increased at an average rate of 6.61% per year, the 10 years after the Bush II tax cuts revenue increased at an average rate of 1.87% per year.

Those are the cold, hard facts.

The numbers I used for my calculations came from this source...

Federal Tax Revenue by Source, 1934 - 2018 - Tax Foundation

The percent of change was determined by the following calculation...

Current year-previous year
Previous Year

Waiting for the chicken shit p@triot to respond to the actual facts and not talking points he has been fed

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

They do have an impact. The increase revenue to the government. Here it is once again. An $18 billion increase.

Go Figure: Tax Revenues Climbed $18 Billion In First Month Of GOP Tax Cuts | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

According to your link tax revenue went up 5.2% from the previous Jan.

What your link does not tell you is that the previous Jan revenue had increased by 9.7% from the Jan before that.

So, what you link really proves is that once again, tax cuts have slowed the rate of growth of revenue.

In case they did not teach your this in your burger flipping class, 9.7% growth is better than 5.2%

Once again, proof that tax cuts slow the rate of growth of tax revenue

I am all for arresting MS-13 criminals. Where your orange POS buddy lies is about how they get here. The majority of MS-13 members are recruited in the US. There is little threat of a MS-13 member coming across the border.Trump has duped you yet again. "OMG OMG OMG lets lock up children because of MS-13" and bought it hook line & sinker.
Most everyone of these shootings are done by Progressives, progressive controlled areas have the most violence in this country because of fucked up frivolous gun control laws.
This country needs to be better armed, buy more guns and ammo

What your link does not tell you is that the previous Jan revenue had increased by 9.7% from the Jan before that.

So, what you link really proves is that once again, tax cuts have slowed the rate of growth of revenue.

In case they did not teach your this in your burger flipping class, 9.7% growth is better than 5.2%

Tax money never finds its way past a career politicians pockets... fact

Non sequitur much?

Non sequitur much?

The truth hurts?

Non sequitur much?

The truth hurts?

I do not disagree with your statement at all, but it has nothing to with my post.

You might as well posted that pineapple is made for pizza.

Non sequitur much?

The truth hurts?

I do not disagree with your statement at all, but it has nothing to with my post.

You might as well posted that pineapple is made for pizza.

Hawaiian pizza that sounds awesome, it’s either BLTs or Hawaiian pizza?

Forum List

Back