Anti gun protester David Hogg protected by armed guards

I do not give a fuck if you carry a gun or not, but I will laugh at you for doing so.
Again, statist, that is not pro 2nd Amendment. The fact that you even care what other people are doing, much less feel the need to “laugh at them for doing so”, is your immature way of protesting. You’re “laughing” because you don’t like it and don’t agree with it.

An actual pro 2nd Amendment supporter would wholly support the carrying of firearms anywhere at any time (within the law of course) knowing how much the 2nd Amendment has been trampled on. They wouldn’t agree with progressives and mock conservatives for exercising a right that has been horribly violated.

This might be your dumbest argument yet. If I don't support you being a dumbass, I do not support the 2nd amendment! That is a winner for sure!

With this "great logic" anyone that disparages the NFL players for kneeling is anti-1st amendment.

Is that the story you wish to stick with?

But that’s not what you said, you disingenuous asshat. You feel compelled to make sure other people aren’t carrying their firearms. That’s why you made sure to end the post with how we should move away if we don’t feel safe.

A true pro 2nd Amendment supporter would celebrate and support others carrying firearms any time for any reason, even if they themselves wouldn’t under that same circumstance. But, you’re a typical fascist who wants everyone limited to whatever you approve.

Golfing Gator likes to pretend he's a libertarian, but he fails to post any opinions that I would properly be characterized as libertarian. Leftwingers are all embarrassed to admit what they actually believe.

My little leftist, you are so damn funny!
Bri and I are probably the two most devout conservatives on this board. The fact that you preach left-wing ideology while calling us “leftists” says it all. You’re not fooling anyone any more than “rightwinger” is. :rolleyes:

:21::21::21::21::21:

Two dumb fucks who cheer for the deficit getting bigger are devout conservatives. Now that is funny as hell!
No one is cheering about that, moron, and it grew far faster under Obama. I don't recall you ever attacking Obama for increasing the national debt.

All the time snowflake.

The problem is that it did not grow faster under Obama. right now we are on track to add more debt this year than any year under Obama except 2009, when the country was in a recession. Think about that, we are booming right now and we will still add more than a trillion dollars this year.

But you and your fellow devout conservatives never say an ill word about it because your savior is sitting in the White House.

Golfing Gator likes to pretend he's a libertarian, but he fails to post any opinions that I would properly be characterized as libertarian. Leftwingers are all embarrassed to admit what they actually believe.

Bri and I are probably the two most devout conservatives on this board. The fact that you preach left-wing ideology while calling us “leftists” says it all. You’re not fooling anyone any more than “rightwinger” is. :rolleyes:

Two dumb fucks who cheer for the deficit getting bigger are devout conservatives. Now that is funny as hell!
No one is cheering about that, moron, and it grew far faster under Obama. I don't recall you ever attacking Obama for increasing the national debt.

All the time snowflake.

The problem is that it did not grow faster under Obama. right now we are on track to add more debt this year than any year under Obama except 2009, when the country was in a recession. Think about that, we are booming right now and we will still add more than a trillion dollars this year.

But you and your fellow devout conservatives never say an ill word about it because your savior is sitting in the White House.

Of course, you can't produce a quote of you attacking Obama for increasing the debt, and Obama added $1.4 trillion to the debt his first year. Virtually everything you post is a lie, but that's true of all leftwingers.

All the time snowflake.

Of course, you can't produce a quote of you attacking Obama for increasing the debt, and Obama added $1.4 trillion to the debt his first year. Virtually everything you post is a lie, but that's true of all leftwingers.

Well, I was not on this forum when Obama did that, so you are correct.

yes, Obama added 1.4 trillion his first year in the middle of a recession. Trump will add 1.3 trillion his second year in the middle of an amazing economy with record low unemployment. But you do not fucking care, all you can do is bring up Obama, Obama, Obama.

Dude, Obama is gone and he is not coming back. Focus on the here and now and quit living in your Obama fantasy world.

All the time snowflake.

yes, Obama added 1.4 trillion his first year in the middle of a recession. Trump will add 1.3 trillion his second year in the middle of an amazing economy with record low unemployment. But you do not fucking care, all you can do is bring up Obama, Obama, Obama.

Dude, Obama is gone and he is not coming back. Focus on the here and now and quit living in your Obama fantasy world.

I doubt the deficit will go as high as $1.3 trillion. That's a prediction by a gang of leftwing hacks. It's simply not credible.

But that doesn't mean I should be stupid and not have armed guards where they are necessary.
Who wouldn't fear some of these gun nuts enough to require protection?

100% agreed.
Seems every time you turn on the news, another Leftist has shot up a school or each other.
Personally, I think the LEFT should be banned from owning or even getting near guns.
That would eliminate what.....99.99999% of ALL gun violence right there?

All the time snowflake.

I doubt the deficit will go as high as $1.3 trillion. That's a prediction by a gang of leftwing hacks. It's simply not credible.

Fuck, you are just stupid.

Here we go, let's go with the actual numbers.

On 1 Jan 2018 the debt was $20,492,746,546,190.
On 21 Jun 2018 the debt was $21,130,804,062,854
So, we have added $638,057,516,661 to the debt since 1 Jan 2018
There are 171 days between those two dates. That means that we have added $3,731,330,506 per day to the debt.

$3,731,330,506 x 365 = $1,361,935,634,978. That is what we are on track to add to the debt this CY. That is not anything but hard, cold, pure facts. Keep in mind we did this while setting a record for tax revenue in April.

Now, if you would like to look at the FY we can do that to, that number comes up to $1,224,829,458,646 being added to the debt this FY.

But you do not care

All the time snowflake.

There are 171 days between those two dates. That means that we have added $3,731,330,506 per day to the debt.

$3,731,330,506 x 365 = $1,361,935,634,978. That is what we are on track to add to the debt this CY. That is not anything but hard, cold, pure facts. Keep in mind we did this while setting a record for tax revenue in April.

Now, if you would like to look at the FY we can do that to, that number comes up to $1,224,829,458,646 being added to the debt this FY.

But you do not care

You make the mistake of assuming that debt increases by the same amount each quarter.

As deficit soars, House to vote on GOP balanced budget amendment | Jamie Dupree - AJC

The updated Congressional Budget Office estimate for 2018 is a deficit of $804 billion.

All the time snowflake.

But you do not care

You make the mistake of assuming that debt increases by the same amount each quarter.

As deficit soars, House to vote on GOP balanced budget amendment | Jamie Dupree - AJC

The updated Congressional Budget Office estimate for 2018 is a deficit of $804 billion.

When has the CBO ever been right.

The previous FY the 2nd and 3rd quarters added the least to the debt and the 1st and 4th added the most. In fact the middle two quarters the debt shrunk. If that holds true then the numbers will be even worse than they seem.

Face it dude, you keep defending the debt by trying to make light of it. Something a devout conservative would never fucking do.

"It won't be a trillion...it will only be 804 billion"....something a devout conservative would never, ever, ever say.

You are a lefty all the way.

But you do not care

When has the CBO ever been right.

The previous FY the 2nd and 3rd quarters added the least to the debt and the 1st and 4th added the most. In fact the middle two quarters the debt shrunk. If that holds true then the numbers will be even worse than they seem.

Face it dude, you keep defending the debt by trying to make light of it. Something a devout conservative would never fucking do.

"It won't be a trillion...it will only be 804 billion"....something a devout conservative would never, ever, ever say.

You are a lefty all the way.

Let's see some actual numbers. I'm not taking your word for it.

Face it dude, you're a Dim in sheep's clothing who only attacks Republicans for the deficit. Most of the new spending in the last budget bill was demanded by Democrats. Yet, you never criticized the Dims once. Face it, you're a two-faced lying hosebag.

Last edited:
If I was getting threats from gun huggers I too would have armed guards. Hogg would be an idiot if he didn`t do so. People often hate the things that they fear and this kid scares the shit out of the crazies with guns. What`s so hard to understand?

He scares nothing. Anyway, care to address the question at hand? Why is his personal security more important than yours?

-Geaux
I did address the question at hand. The kid gets threats from gun pussies therefore he should have protection. Find a passing 5th grader to explain that to you.
While at the same time advocating the disarmament of the population?

So he is entitled to protection but we are not?

You don't see a problem with that?

-Geaux

If I was getting threats from gun huggers I too would have armed guards. Hogg would be an idiot if he didn`t do so. People often hate the things that they fear and this kid scares the shit out of the crazies with guns. What`s so hard to understand?

He scares nothing. Anyway, care to address the question at hand? Why is his personal security more important than yours?

-Geaux
I did address the question at hand. The kid gets threats from gun pussies therefore he should have protection. Find a passing 5th grader to explain that to you.
While at the same time advocating the disarmament of the population?

So he is entitled to protection but we are not?

You don't see a problem with that?

-Geaux
Of course he doesn't see a problem with it. He's a leftwing douchebag.

how fitting. Don't get me wrong, I 'm sure he needs them. But is it not ironic that as he proudly declares he wants to take your guns, that he also feels the need to have guns around him for protection

That's how it works with gun grabbers. You don't have the right to protect yourself with a firearm, but they do

LMAO

-Geaux

David Hogg is a VIP now.

The 18-year-old attended the Parkland, Florida school where a student murdered 17 people in February, then made himself famous with relentless calls for gun control in the wake of the tragedy.

Now he’s got a book deal, and publicists — and armed guards.

Anti-gun protester David Hogg - protected by armed guards? - The American Mirror

Why would he need armed guards, because gun crazy nuts want him dead.
There are nuts who want to shoot up kids in school, but Hogg is against putting armed guards in schools. Hes a hypocrite and youre too uninformed to comment on this.

No sorry - Hogg is not opposed to more highly trained armed guards. He thinks it would be dumb to arm teachers.
And what he thinks carries credibility?

He don't know jack shit

-Geaux

Are the armed guards 18, and carry AK 47s?

Doesn't matter. He wants to take everyone's guns. Is everyone that owns a gun 18 and carry an AK 47?
can you give a reputable link that states he wants to take everyone's guns?

I've NEVER seen him say that....???
That's because like all gun grabbers, he is a liar

One area he is on record of opposing is what he call 'Large Capacity Magazines". Which in his mind, is a 15 round magazine in a semi-auto pistol, which is actually, standard capacity

I bet a dollar to your donut his guards are carrying at a minimum, 15 round capacity magazines

But you don't deserve to do the same

-Geaux

But you do not fucking care, all you can do is bring up Obama, Obama, Obama.

Well we like to point out your astounding hypocrisy. You worship Obama for the exact same things that you condemn President Trump over.

yes, Obama added 1.4 trillion his first year in the middle of a recession. Trump will add 1.3 trillion his second year in the middle of an amazing economy with record low unemployment.
Please explain to the class how President Trump will “add $1.3 trillion” to the national debt. And don’t illustrate to everyone how you are an ignorant partisan hack by claiming “tax cuts” because I already owned your ass in another thread by proving that the tax cuts have resulted in higher revenues to the government.

So it’s not tax cuts. And I also proved in another thread that he is reducing government and government costs - so it’s not the size of government. So please, tell us exactly what President Trump policy will cause the increase to the national debt.

Shocking. Of course you were not on this forum during the Obama Administration. As a devout statist, you were happy. You had nothing to bitch about. You didn’t lose your shit and join to bitch until there was someone in the White House upholding the liberty and constitution you so abhor.

yes, Obama added 1.4 trillion his first year in the middle of a recession. Trump will add 1.3 trillion his second year in the middle of an amazing economy with record low unemployment.
Please explain to the class how President Trump will “add $1.3 trillion” to the national debt. And don’t illustrate to everyone how you are an ignorant partisan hack by claiming “tax cuts” because I already owned your ass in another thread by proving that the tax cuts have resulted in higher revenues to the government.

So it’s not tax cuts. And I also proved in another thread that he is reducing government and government costs - so it’s not the size of government. So please, tell us exactly what President Trump policy will cause the increase to the national debt.

In the exact same way that Obama added to the debt in his time in office, it is called "the buck stops here".

Tax cuts always lead to a reduction in the amount of increase in tax revenue, i have given the data on this forum 5 times now. Feel free to look for them, I gave the number for the 10 years before and after both the Reagan and the Bush II tax cuts. And revenue growth slowed for both. Those are the cold, hard facts.

Our problem is spending, and Trump signed the spending bill, and thus he is responsible for it as much as anyone else, his name is on it.

Also, going back to last month...Since the day the tax cuts took effect, we are adding $1,494,988,050 more to the deficit each day than before the tax cuts.

So, tell me again how the tax cuts have no impact, fucking lying piece of shit. Did spending suddenly go up by 1,494,988,050t the month after the tax cuts.

Forum List

Back