Anti-Christianity Thread

archangel said:
where she stops nobody knows!....I think Bonnie summed up el cid pretty well...see his profile...interests:"Getting Laid"...pretty much sums up his hate for religion and God...puts a damper on his conquests of seducing Virgins to his pleasure center!!...IMO :boobies: <<< where his mind is!

He can't even spell his profession correctly.

Yo...Kal-el......it is...

Automotive Technician

T...E...C...H...N...I...C...I...A...N

GotZoom said:
He can't even spell his profession correctly.

Yo...Kal-el......it is...

Automotive Technician

T...E...C...H...N...I...C...I...A...N

and he probably spells seduce...drool!

dilloduck said:
I'm guessing el cid just would like to know how to get passed the limits his mind has set on himself but hasn't realized you have to have an open mind to learn anything.

Open mind, yes, I like to think ouside the box, not blindly believe wht some book tells me like some little obedient sheep.

but hell--it could be damn near anything until he tells us what his point is. If he just wants to tell us how illogical religion and the people who believe it are, this whole coversation gets rather boring.

My whole point is I'm attempting to make everyone think rationally. I'm not saying there definetly isn't a god, but there's a huge lack of evidence for such an entity.

GotZoom said:
I think for him...seduce = new jar of lotion.

you are correct...bet he can change hands without missing a stroke too!

kal-el said:
Open mind, yes, I like to think ouside the box, not blindly believe wht some book tells me like some little obedient sheep.

My whole point is I'm attempting to make everyone think rationally. I'm not saying there definetly isn't a god, but there's a huge lack of evidence for such an entity.

I appreciate your attempt and making me think rationally but I'm not into being led around by a shepherd. Your assumption that every Christian or spiritual person thinks alike is irrational.

I'll respond in this thread, cause someone must have revoked my posting privledges in other forums.

Originally posted by ClayTaurus
Kal-el, do you believe that earth is the only planet of it's kind, or that it's possible there is another solar system with another planet perfectly situated to sustain life somewhere else in the universe that we just haven't discovered yet?

Of course. I think it's rather pompous and narcisstic to think we are the only ones out there. We probably are the only ones in our solar systems, but our universe is composed of an infinite number of solar systems. Ok, lets say there's 100 planets populated with 6 billion human-like entity's. And they all pray simeltaneoulsy for something. Whats 6 billion x 100? I would think hearing and answering all thos prayers would be a totally unfeasable task for any entity, even if he is omnipotent.

dilloduck said:
I appreciate your attempt and making me think rationally but I'm not into being led around by a shepherd. Your assumption that every Christian or spiritual person thinks alike is irrational.

Look, I'm not saying all Christians think alike, there's alot that see the mythological stories in the bible for what they are-myths, but still believe in a god. look, there were hundreds of religions before, and thousands after Christ died, and they all claim they are right, what makes Christianity any different?

kal-el said:
Look, I'm not saying all Christians think alike, there's alot that see the mythological stories in the bible for what they are-myths, but still believe in a god. look, there were hundreds of religions before, and thousands after Christ died, and they all claim they are right, what makes Christianity any different?

Then don't condemn all Christians as sheep if you are unaware of the creative minds of Christians. If you cannot distinguish Christianity from Hinduism you really should try another topic.

kal-el said:
Nope, take a look, Bonnie just responded in the "religion is evil" thread.

I'm still curious about your weenie and milk statement.

Can you at least agree that you did not wake up one day knowing a weenie was called a weenie and milk was milk - that your mom and/or dad taught you those things.

You are born with no knowledge at all. Everything is learned. Parents, school, friends, etc..

Someone told you milk was milk, kool-aid was kool-aid, a pencil was a pencil, and the color blue was the color blue.

What did those people tell you about God?

Look Kal, do yourself a favor and please do speak your opinion, but don't lump christians into some group of uneducated, easily led, and overly lacking in logic. Many christians here on this board and elsewhere in the world are very well educated, have done their homework, and you don't know them or know why or what brought them to their faith, it's a deeply personal thing. If you wish to make a point try doing it by showing the respect, and tolerance that you liberals claim to have in abundance and you will be responded to in kind. You come across as a pompious ass who really knows little about what you claim to know and that will never sway anyone's mind in a debate.. rather you will just turn people off.

understand folks...el cid is on a mission... a agenda set forth by the likes of the ACLU...eliminate God and religion and walla...all guilt disappears..then ya can carry on with the mantra of the communist manifesto...keep em drugged,stupid, sexually mis-aware and we can take the monetary bounty away from them!...Not rocket science here...has been tried in the past and will continue until we the people say...enough is enough! Although I truly believe that el cid has been led astray...does not take away from the problem at hand! patronize him all you want but count me out! :funnyface

Hey Kal, you have made it clear that you do not believe in God, and think anyone who does is an idiot. So one must assume that you also think the God of Islam is a figment of the imagination. Do you therefore think that all followers of Allah are idiots as well? If so, please state as much, and while you're at it, could you include your real name and address? I am sure that our Islamic brothers would be very interested in getting to know you better.

PS How interesting that a guy who froths at the mouth trying to convince us that God isn't real identifies by name and avatar as a fictional super hero. I think this could be worth analyzing.

Forum List

Back