Anti-Bush vs Anti-American

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
The number of words he spoke? Oh yeah, that proves he's lying. Do you know what logic is? If so, use it.

I was just merely making a side point. Why don't you focus on the other things that I wrote and refute them, or can't you?

Is this going to be the same game that we did for the Rush Limbaugh thread, where I provide all the evidence and info. and you just merely make comments and opinions? If so then you are wasting my time.

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
I was just merely making a side point. Why don't you focus on the other things that I wrote and refute them, or can't you?

Is this going to be the same game that we did for the Rush Limbaugh thread, where I provide all the evidence and info. and you just merely make comments and opinions? If so then you are wasting my time.

You've shown no lies. People usually don't go on to side points until they accomplish their prime objective. Your side point was weak as well, however. Number of words proves nothing. DO you know what CONTENT is? Apparently not; your posts contain none.

not only yours...

Projections aren't worth shit. The problems he's referring to are things like terrorism, which the dems let fester, too afraid to confront it head on.

He said someone was bumbling ? Gee what an attack. His fake award means nothing.

That thing about suvs and flags is obviously a joke. If you can't sse that, you have issues.

Lindh is a traitor.

as for the coulter thing, leftist women attack republican women for their looks. That what she was talking about.

Nothing here is valid. Nothing that rises the level of liberal lies about whole eras of history. Liberals are frantically trying to rewrite reagan's legacy, and it's all lies.

You're really unconvincing.

You obviously do not have comprehension skills. Hannity was very serious on all accounts. Maybe someone should read his books or watch his shows.

I find it funny that projections don't mean anything now, but they definitely meant something when Clinton left office.

That whole section about Mills was not focused on bumbling. Hannity was insinuating that Mills knew nothing and was doing nothing. Try comprehending a bit more.

Again, the SUV thing was serious, can you prove otherwise? Oh that's right, I forgot who I am talking to. Mr. I-don't-provide-facts-just-opinion.

Lindh is a traitor, as I stated. But the section wasn't about that, it was about Hannity speaking poorly about the county from where he was from.

And yes, you are correct on one thing. Ann Coulter was talking about Democrats talking poorly about Republican women but she in her very own article as I stated above, talked poorly about Democratic women after she said how horrible it is to talk poorly about women's looks. If you don't see the problem with that, then maybe comprehension isn't your only problem.

And I said nothing about Reagan. I'm starting to believe OCA that you are becoming irrelevent on this board.

Write back when you have some links, facts, page numbers, or articles that can refute what I wrote. I don't want your opinions because they do not help our discussion, only hinder.

You've shown no lies. People usually don't go on to side points until they accomplish their prime objective. Your side point was weak as well, however. Number of words proves nothing. DO you know what CONTENT is? Apparently not; your posts contain none.

And yours do?

Again, please write back when you have something factual to post and not opionated.

You obviously do not have comprehension skills.
No. You've shown no lies. Attacks YOU feel are unwarranted are not lies. Neither are jokes.
Hannity was very serious on all accounts.
Yes. He REALLY believes flag burning is an envrionmental hazard equal to car emissions. :rolleyes: get a grip.
Maybe someone should read his books or watch his shows.
Yes. All of america should. Thanks for finally coming around.
I find it funny that projections don't mean anything now, but they definitely meant something when Clinton left office.
Projections are always crap.
That whole section about Mills was not focused on bumbling. Hannity was insinuating that Mills knew nothing and was doing nothing.
Probably accurate, despite some stupid award. STill not a lie.
Try comprehending a bit more.
OK. Try finding an actual lie.
Again, the SUV thing was serious, can you prove otherwise? Oh that's right, I forgot who I am talking to. Mr. I-don't-provide-facts-just-opinion.
That's obviously a joke. Sure he REALLY believes flag burning is a serious environmental issue. DO you know what comedy is?
Lindh is a traitor, as I stated. But the section wasn't about that, it was about Hannity speaking poorly about the county from where he was from.
Still not a lie.
And yes, you are correct on one thing. Ann Coulter was talking about Democrats talking poorly about Republican women but she in her very own article as I stated above, talked poorly about Democratic women after she said how horrible it is to talk poorly about women's looks.
Why switch to ann? Because you can find no lie of sean's? I'm afraid Ann's isn't a lie either. You really don't know what lies are, do you?
If you don't see the problem with that, then maybe comprehension isn't your only problem.
Liberals lying about every last one of reagan's policies is more egregious than ann's non lie.
And I said nothing about Reagan. I'm starting to believe OCA that you are becoming irrelevent on this board.

Write back when you have some links, facts, page numbers, or articles that can refute what I wrote. I don't want your opinions because they do not help our discussion, only hinder.

I don't need a link to prove that nothing you have cited is an actual lie. It's obvious. You're dismissed. Your personal attacks and citation of non-lies, certainly does not prove a lie.

Tell me about it... :rolleyes:

It's the same crap all the time from him.

Oh, I'm going to give you my opinion and tell you that you're crap, but never back myself up with facts *boo hoo*

Don't let him get to you, he'll be fermented cider soon.:cool:

Thanks Flasher! Again he has proven my point. Lists nothing but opinion, yet brings no facts. :D

Debating with people like that is futile, because they just aren't up to your level. OCA was right.

The good thing is, that is what "ignore" is for, so I can just cut through the bull and read posts by people that are worth reading.

Thanks Flasher! Again he has proven my point. Lists nothing but opinion, yet brings no facts. :D

Debating with people like that is futile, because they just aren't up to your level. OCA was right.

The good thing is, that is what "ignore" is for, so I can just cut through the bull and read posts by people that are worth reading.

You've shown no lies. Only jokes, and things you disagree with. You can keep insulting me, but we can still all see right through you.

Too bad oca has to align with liberals to maintain his illusion of intelligence.

because you believe in lies.. The truth will set you free, but the left will have none of that.. Rather follow the lead of Josef Goebels (Nazi Propagandist) whose belief the Clinton's prefered: "Tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth".

Originally posted by phadras
because you believe in lies.. The truth will set you free, but the left will have none of that.. Rather follow the lead of Josef Goebels (Nazi Propagandist) whose belief the Clinton's prefered: "Tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth".

Nazis were a 'right wing' facist party.

outside of what we in the US refer to as left or right wing... GEEEEEZZZZ Republicans are fascists eh? What bullshit.. The one party that is trying to usurp our federal system is the dems.. The last thing they want is more power to the states as the repub's desire..

I don't need a link to prove that nothing you have cited is an actual lie. It's obvious. You're dismissed. Your personal attacks and citation of non-lies, certainly does not prove a lie.

Do you have a signed permission slip to use KL's patented 'dismissed' ? :D

outside of what we in the US refer to as left or right wing... GEEEEEZZZZ Republicans are fascists eh? What bullshit.. The one party that is trying to usurp our federal system is the dems.. The last thing they want is more power to the states as the repub's desire..

I didn't call anyone fascist. Just stated that they were a extreme 'right' political party.

Unfortunately that saying seems to be holding true for alot of todays occurences. Blacks vote for Democrats 80% of the time. Yet slavery was ended by a Republican President, the Civil Rights Act was pushed through by Republicans and those opposed to civil rights were old boy Democrats from the South.

Dems have been telling the black community that they are the good ones and Republicans are the racists for decades. IT seems to have worked for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back