Anti-abortion activist killed in front High School

Good and kind-hearted? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes. Very much so :)
Hey! Don't go spoiling my reputation now.

:razz:

Thank you Emm.
1.gif

Don't worry. Your reputation as a nutter has now been established. Nutters are only kind-hearted to people who share their extreme beliefs. Everyone else can go to hell to a nutter.

Immie, pro choicers defend life too. And you may not perceive any love coming from us for the right but what we are supporting is every woman's right to a choice. Even the rights of those who oppose us. That's more love coming from us to them than the other way around.

You can justify yourself all you want, but I have seen plenty of hatred coming from the people that you claim love more than the other side and to be quite honest with you, I have seen a hell of a lot more love and acceptance coming from the pro-life side than the other way around. Have yo ever heard of Crisis Pregnancy Centers? I know a hell of a lot of pro-life people who have opened their homes to young ladies who have considered abortions.

The only choice "pro-choicers" support is the choice to kill a baby. There is not a whole hell of a lot of love in that. Pro-choicers only support a person's right to agree with them that abortion is "a-okay" for anyone who chooses it. Guess what, choicers don't support my choice to disagree with them.

Immie
Sure they do. You are welcome to disagree with anyone. You are not welcome to decide for others any more than we are welcome to decide for you.

Yeah right, I've seen and been victim of that pro-choice love.

Just try carrying a pro-life sign or putting one on the bumper of your car for a month or so.

You're so called loving pro-choicers will let you know what they think of you and your choice to defend human life.

Immie

You can justify yourself all you want, but I have seen plenty of hatred coming from the people that you claim love more than the other side and to be quite honest with you, I have seen a hell of a lot more love and acceptance coming from the pro-life side than the other way around. Have yo ever heard of Crisis Pregnancy Centers? I know a hell of a lot of pro-life people who have opened their homes to young ladies who have considered abortions.

The only choice "pro-choicers" support is the choice to kill a baby. There is not a whole hell of a lot of love in that. Pro-choicers only support a person's right to agree with them that abortion is "a-okay" for anyone who chooses it. Guess what, choicers don't support my choice to disagree with them.

Immie
Sure they do. You are welcome to disagree with anyone. You are not welcome to decide for others any more than we are welcome to decide for you.

Just try carrying a pro-life sign or putting one on the bumper of your car for a month or so.

You're so called loving pro-choicers will let you know what they think of you and your choice to defend human life.

Immie

:eusa_shhh: Pro-choicers are kind-hearted and non-violent. They can do no wrong and are supremely tolerant of opposing views. :lol:

Good and kind-hearted? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good and kind-hearted to those who share her beliefs. I agree.
The last board I was on was the Hannity board, filled with right wingers; I spent over 5 years there and racked up nearly 35,000 posts.

My friends list was nearly a hundred, half of which were conservatives.

I can debate reasonably, and even embrace those who differ from my beliefs. Indeed, by residing on boards where the opposing party is in the majority, I even seek them out.

If you are reasonable, thoughtful and present a debate well, I engage,
and thrive.
I am known to be a cornball that generally approaches a great many topics with a light heart and a smile. Some topics I am deadly serious about and will suffer no fools. This is one of them

From what I have seen from you so far, you fall in the latter category.

OWOSSO, Michigan -- State police at the Corunna post have confirmed a well-known anti-abortion activist was shot multiple times and killed this morning in front of Owosso High School.

The victim's identity has not yet been released but the shooting occurred around 7:30 a.m., after most students were off the buses and safely inside the building, said Owosso schools transportation supervisor Jayne Campbell.

State police also confirmed that a suspect was taken into custody about 8:15 a.m. at the suspect's home.

Anti-abortion activist shot in front of Owosso High School - MLive.com

The murders were not related to the abortion issue. Nor were the other one he killed, or the one he wanted to kill.

What I find amusing is how the pro-choicers are denying that some of their ranks are happy this man got shot.
Who? You keep saying this without offering any proof. I believe you've made it up.

Some people are happy when a Muslim is killed, or a terrorist, or a preacher, or a gay person, or a democrat, or a republican, or a Christian, or whomever you want to place on the list. Some people just have lower standards than others. Sad but true.

Good and kind-hearted to those who share her beliefs. I agree.
The last board I was on was the Hannity board, filled with right wingers; I spent over 5 years there and racked up nearly 35,000 posts.

My friends list was nearly a hundred, half of which were conservatives.

I can debate reasonably, and even embrace those who differ from my beliefs. Indeed, by residing on boards where the opposing party is in the majority, I even seek them out.

If you are reasonable, thoughtful and present a debate well, I engage,
and thrive.
I am known to be a cornball that generally approaches a great many topics with a light heart and a smile. Some topics I am deadly serious about and will suffer no fools. This is one of them

From what I have seen from you so far, you fall in the latter category.

Your past aside (which has no bearing on this thread whatsoever), you are the one who called me a name first based on your own incorrect assumptions. Therefore, YOU are the fool here. Don't drag me into this. If you can't debate without calling somebody a name, then maybe you shouldn't be debating. If you still want to hang around, make damn sure you have your facts straight before calling people a fool. Seriously, I pity people like you because you will never understand. People like you result to bully tactics when they lose the argument. When you start doing that, please talk to the hand. :eusa_hand:

Immie

Immie
:rolleyes:

Now you sound like xsited1, flinging accusations with nothing to back them up.

Hey! Don't go spoiling my reputation now.

:razz:

Thank you Emm.
1.gif

Don't worry. Your reputation as a nutter has now been established. Nutters are only kind-hearted to people who share their extreme beliefs. Everyone else can go to hell to a nutter.
My posts, my words speak for themselves.
So do yours.

The readers will decide.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Right. You bring up a bunch of right-wing hate quotes and then call me 'Kooky'.

Yeah, that's real intelligent! Thanks for playing!

Immie, pro choicers defend life too. And you may not perceive any love coming from us for the right but what we are supporting is every woman's right to a choice. Even the rights of those who oppose us. That's more love coming from us to them than the other way around.

Immie

Then let us choose not to let our tax dollard go to abortions all over the world! Give that portion of my tax dollars back, or spend it for the clinics that are seeking to save those babies.

paperview said:
So do yours.

The readers will decide.

Here you go again: Mr. Disinfuckingenuous.

It is amazing you can even post such shit after what YOU posted to start the damn thing.

Let's recall what happened earlier:

I understand exactly where you are coming from. You decided to redirect the thread by using a typical tactic of the nutter Klan: "If there is a problem with your 'side', point to the other side and say how bad they are!" That doesn't fly with me. Yes, the "other side" is bad, but you can't use that to excuse what the looney-left is doing. Furthermore, it was pretty obvious that the moderators on the media website were biased. The proof is there, you just choose not to see it.

And then you end by pointing the finger back at 'the right' while ignoring what the original thread was all about. Again, redirecting a thread and then claiming that I am not following the conversation. That is just Pathetic. I feel sorry for people like you. You have my pity.

I suggest you not keep living in your dreamworld. You're a left-wing nutter, but you can change.

progressIndicator_roller.gif
You see. This is where you show how disingenuous you are.

Here you say it's ME who redirected the thread to "by using a typical tactic of the nutter Klan: "If there is a problem with your 'side', point to the other side and say how bad they are!" -disregarding the FACTS of who made it this way in the first place.

Let's review, shall we? The OP is posted, most posters remark at how tragic was. I'll remind you a RW nutcase even posted this right off:

So much for liberal tolerance....
Not even knowing a fucking THING about the case, and decides it's a liberal.

THEN....your first comment right after, was this:

They'll just call it a late-term abortion and be done with it.

Your next post - Implying sarcastically there was political motives involved:

Of course it doesn't say that. It does, however, say "well-known anti-abortion activist Jim Pouillon, 63, was outside the school Friday morning with a sign when a man drove by and shot him." I'm thinking the shooter didn't like the color of the sign.

I'll remind you my only two posts before your comments were in saying how tragic, that my heart goes out to the families - and mentioning violence is never the answer. No redirection - only sadness, and condolence.

Other posters were extending their condolences as well and remarking on how terrible it was.

THEN YOU! YOU! Bring up the message board and "how many people are cheering" - and then even suggest posters HERE are quietly cheering this death:

Oh, I read that. But I've also been reading the comments about this story on other boards and it's amazing how many people are cheering this anti-abortionist's death. I'm sure there are even some here who quietly cheering the death of this man because his beliefs were so contrary to theirs.
[emphasis mine]

A disgusting post on it's own. Disgusting.

Then I simply ask: "Show us who is "cheering his death.""

So began your little travail into who was even POSTING the rancid comments (where you could not even distinguish between the two.)

YOU Xsited, brought up the other message board
, and claimed the WORST of posters here. And when asked to provide proof, you fell flat.

Flat as a pancake under a steamroller.

YOU redirected, YOU made it partisan, YOU implied the worst motivations. Then you have the nerve, the gall - to state it was ME who was redirecting - and it was ME who was making this a political case.

Your pity you should reserved for yourself, son - as it is a tragic case of projection here, and a sad, sorry attempt to rewrite the story here so that you can somehow feel bigger, or better about yourself - or something.

If anyone is living in a dream world, it's you, Mr. Projection.

You are every bit the partisan hack you claim not to be , and then throw off the sheets when you're little ploy has been exposed.

---> Ain't gonna work buster. The record is here.
---------------------

paperview said:
So do yours.

The readers will decide.

Here you go again: Mr. Disinfuckingenuous.

It is amazing you can even post such shit after what YOU posted to start the damn thing.

Let's recall what happened earlier:

You see. This is where you show how disingenuous you are.

Here you say it's ME who redirected the thread to "by using a typical tactic of the nutter Klan: "If there is a problem with your 'side', point to the other side and say how bad they are!" -disregarding the FACTS of who made it this way in the first place.

Let's review, shall we? The OP is posted, most posters remark at how tragic was. I'll remind you a RW nutcase even posted this right off:

Not even knowing a fucking THING about the case, and decides it's a liberal.

THEN....your first comment right after, was this:

Your next post - Implying sarcastically there was political motives involved:

Of course it doesn't say that. It does, however, say "well-known anti-abortion activist Jim Pouillon, 63, was outside the school Friday morning with a sign when a man drove by and shot him." I'm thinking the shooter didn't like the color of the sign.

I'll remind you my only two posts before your comments were in saying how tragic, that my heart goes out to the families - and mentioning violence is never the answer. No redirection - only sadness, and condolence.

Other posters were extending their condolences as well and remarking on how terrible it was.

THEN YOU! YOU! Bring up the message board and "how many people are cheering" - and then even suggest posters HERE are quietly cheering this death:

Oh, I read that. But I've also been reading the comments about this story on other boards and it's amazing how many people are cheering this anti-abortionist's death. I'm sure there are even some here who quietly cheering the death of this man because his beliefs were so contrary to theirs.
[emphasis mine]

A disgusting post on it's own. Disgusting.

Then I simply ask: "Show us who is "cheering his death.""

So began your little travail into who was even POSTING the rancid comments (where you could not even distinguish between the two.)

YOU Xsited, brought up the other message board
, and claimed the WORST of posters here. And when asked to provide proof, you fell flat.

Flat as a pancake under a steamroller.

YOU redirected, YOU made it partisan, YOU implied the worst motivations. Then you have the nerve, the gall - to state it was ME who was redirecting - and it was ME who was making this a political case.

Your pity you should reserved for yourself, son - as it is a tragic case of projection here, and a sad, sorry attempt to rewrite the story here so that you can somehow feel bigger, or better about yourself - or something.

If anyone is living in a dream world, it's you, Mr. Projection.

You are every bit the partisan hack you claim not to be , and then throw off the sheets when you're little ploy has been exposed.

---> Ain't gonna work buster. The record is here.
---------------------

:lol: You've already posted this garbage, but you still don't understand. One problem that you have is that you believe that if I post after someone, I must be responding to them. WRONG! No redirection on my part. You redirected by saying, "well, the right-wing wackos do this an here are a bunch of quotes!" Huh? This is about an anti-abortionist being shot because the guy didn't like the picture of the dead baby on his sign.

--> Classic redirection on your part.

But will you admit it? Of course not. You're a nutter. Nutters don't think they do anything wrong.

You also claim I didn't provide any evidence that the pro-choice extremists were cheering. I did! And myself and others noticed that these ridiculous posts by left-wing extremists were being removed. Funny how the right-wing extremist posts stayed, eh? You don't want to admit it. Why? Because you're a left-wing nutter!

Denial, redirection, left-wing nutness. You have my pity.

BTW, if you were so loved at the Hannity Board, why are you here?

Immie
:rolleyes:

Now you sound like xsited1, flinging accusations with nothing to back them up.

Would you like me to link my own experiences?

That is not easy to do.

Immie

It is not like there is any love coming from the other side of the issue, now is it?

You make it sound like this is all the fault of people who actually defend life. Something my parents always told me when my brothers and I used to fight... It takes two to Tango.

Welcome to the board, Alexandra.

Immie

Immie
Are Crisis Prevention centers the ones who offer free pregnancy tests and them lie to pregnant girls and tell them they aren't pregnant?

Trafficking in the unwanted offspring of young teenage girls can bring in some big bucks for savvy baby brokers.

Immie
Are Crisis Prevention centers the ones who offer free pregnancy tests and them lie to pregnant girls and tell them they aren't pregnant?

Trafficking in the unwanted offspring of young teenage girls can bring in some big bucks for savvy baby brokers.

Nope not the same organization.

Got a link to this so called group you are speaking of? Never heard of such a group.

Immie

Forum List

Back