Anthony Weiner Goes Ballistic

Weiner definitely did the right thing here. The GOP in Congress wants to play partisanship with the lives of the 9/11 Responders.

9/11 Health Care Bill Voted Down in the House

9/11 Health Care Bill Voted Down in the House, Rep. Anthony Weiner Furious Over Outcome - DNAinfo.com

Just pathetic.

It had bipartisan opposition.

So true. Mind giving us the ratio.....:eusa_whistle:

Seriously, how many dems voted no and how many republicans voted no.

To make what you said true, all it would have taken was ONE dem to vote no...(hint, it wasnt only 1, but I will wait for you to tell us how many). :eusa_whistle:

do you even know what the republicans voted against here?

of course she doesn't. That bitch is a dumb **** of the highest order.

just to inform the ignorant, what they voted against was taking care of the first-responders from 9/11 who are sick and dying.

the disgusting rightwingnuts tried to add on an amendment to the bill dealing with illegal immigrants

it's weiner's constituents who are affected... unlike the trash who voted against the bill.

go anthony!

DemocRATS shouldn't have Dishonestly tacked on things that are NOT for "first responders"...

:)

peace...

the dems are fucking with the responders' lives solely for political points....bloomberg made a good observation though:

Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg blasted the outcome of the vote and criticized both parties.

"It was wrong for the overwhelming majority of Republicans to vote against the bill," Bloomberg told reporters, "and it was wrong for Democrats to bring the bill to the floor under rules that made passage so much more difficult."

Read more: 9/11 Health Care Bill Voted Down in the House, Rep. Anthony Weiner Furious Over Outcome - DNAinfo.com

Weiner definitely did the right thing here. The GOP in Congress wants to play partisanship with the lives of the 9/11 Responders.

Typically non-objective faux analysis from Modbert.

Point your stubby little partisan hack finger at the Republicans and pretend that the fucking liberoidal Democratics had no blame in it.

Try again, someday, Modbert. But do try for at least a hint of objectivity. It might help.

Suspension of the rules in the United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just wikipedia's page on a Rules suspension in the house, for those not familiar with the procedure.

United States House Committee on Rules - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and A link describing the Rules comittee of the House. Might as well be actually informed over what we are debating.

Both major political parties in the United States -- the Democratic Party and Republican Party -- have internal rules that prohibit proposing or supporting a bill under suspension unless it costs less than $100 million.

And this bill would have cost up to $7.4 billion according to Zona's link.
I think it's clear who was playing the politcal games here.

Point your stubby little partisan hack finger at the Republicans and pretend that the fucking liberoidal Democratics had no blame in it.

Try again, someday, Modbert. But do try for at least a hint of objectivity. It might help.

yea.. you sure are one to talk about objectivity, you fat fuck.

:rofl:

:thup:

Suspension of the rules in the United States Congress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just wikipedia's page on a Rules suspension in the house, for those not familiar with the procedure.

and A link describing the Rules comittee of the House. Might as well be actually informed over what we are debating.

Both major political parties in the United States -- the Democratic Party and Republican Party -- have internal rules that prohibit proposing or supporting a bill under suspension unless it costs less than $100 million.

Don't try to muddle this whole "Republicans are bad" bandwagon up with facts. The idiot left here don't want no stinkin' facts. They're content to go through life claiming that their side does no wrong, especially when the facts don't back them up.

Rick

Don't try to muddle this whole "Republicans are bad" bandwagon up with facts. The idiot left here don't want no stinkin' facts. They're content to go through life claiming that their side does no wrong, especially when the facts don't back them up.

Rick

You're right, I'm sorry. It won't happen again. :lol:

This type of shit is EXACTLY why congress has an 11% approval rating. Both sides are making average American's suffer for political points. DISGUSTING!!!!!

This is what you said.

That was your first comment on this thread.

It is perfectly reasonable to infer you were talking about this situation.

This type of shit is EXACTLY why congress has an 11% approval rating. Both sides are making average American's suffer for political points. DISGUSTING!!!!!

This is what you said.

and both sides are responsible for this bill not passing....

thats a fact

This is what you said.

Point?....
I said BOTH sides are responsible for Congress's low approval ratings and you disagreed saying it's all the republican's fault. To which I responded by calling you a "deaf dumb & blind hyper partisan troll". You than reiterated your point that the dems are innocent little angels. Followed by me calling you "either extremely stupid, in denial or just a blatant liar" and asked that a nearby freind or family member call 911 because your growing mental illness was giving me concern.
...still waiting for the ambulance?

p.s. and yes I was refering to this situation implying that both sides are responsible. Refer to post #48

Last edited:

yea.. you sure are one to talk about objectivity * * * *

Yes. I am, you dick-less shit stain. Unlike you and modbug, I happen to be objective. You? Not at all. You are just a useless, overly-partisan, unreasonable, unthinking enema nozzle.

of course she doesn't. That bitch is a dumb **** of the highest order.

just to inform the ignorant, what they voted against was taking care of the first-responders from 9/11 who are sick and dying.

the disgusting rightwingnuts tried to add on an amendment to the bill dealing with illegal immigrants

it's weiner's constituents who are affected... unlike the trash who voted against the bill.

go anthony!

DemocRATS shouldn't have Dishonestly tacked on things that are NOT for "first responders"...

:)

peace...

Where's the Republican version of the bill with the offending sections removed? Where's there explanation of what changes should be made?

Cowards.

Yes. I am, you dick-less shit stain. Unlike you and modbug, I happen to be objective. You? Not at all. You are just a useless, overly-partisan, unreasonable, unthinking enema nozzle.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

This is the funniest shit I've ever fucking heard.

two newyork politicians (weiner and king) who voted the same way, where's the arguement ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

This is the funniest shit I've ever fucking heard.

So? You're fucking retarded. We all already see that. Morons like you can be expected to find shiny pieces of foil just hysterical.

Please feel free to resume what you were doing before submitting that moronic post of yours. But really, ya stupid asshole, you should wash your feet before using your teeth to groom your toenails.

218 is the benchmark, the dems wanted cover for provisions in the bill they knew ere screwed up, there fore wanted more reps. than they needed to pass the bill, well, its called compromise. They could have ditched some of the provisions that kept more reps from signing on, OR just taken responsibility for what was in it as it stood, went ahead, called roll and got the 218.

Because they wanted others to share the blame if it went south and the bill sucked...I fail to see how thats the reps. fault.

Forum List

Back