Anthony Weiner Goes Ballistic

Both sides are not doing this.

Why toss that in when it doesnt apply.

If you honestly think that the democrats are completely innocent in the decay of congress' respectability than I hope there is a loving family member there that can call 911 because I think you are either having a stroke or some sort of a nervous breakdown.

Well said, Mr Weiner. If you believe in something, vote yes. If you don't, vote no. But stop with the cowardly attempts to prevent bills from even being debated and voted on because you lack the fortitude to simply stand up and vote no.

Mr. Weiner is expressing the frustration felt by many Americans.

Bullshit.
Mr Weiner is expressing faux outrage over parliamentary procedures that he and his Democratic buddies set up. His purpose is to get elected.
This is apparent to anyone who isn't brain dead. Which is why you missed it.

right :rolleyes:

How many bills have the reps voted cloture on or threatened to veto since they lost the presidential election to a black guy? I lost count.

First of all congress can't veto anything. And second, how many times do libs keep bringing up the color of Obama's skin? I lost count.

cloture_voting,_u.s._senate,_1947_to_2008.jpg

Weiner definitely did the right thing here. The GOP in Congress wants to play partisanship with the lives of the 9/11 Responders.

The lefties cheer and praise shit like what this idiot does.

but don't you dare have someone say, YOU LIE.

where's that damn "Civility" contract that the lefties were pushing then. LOL

Can you comment on the content here. You do realize they said no to a bill helping 9/11 responders dont you?

We get it..no matter what we say...even if you voted yes before, you HAVE to say no now. Then sit back and say Obama is getting nothing done.

THE PARTY OF NO IS SHOWN AGAIN HERE. Pathetic isn't it...Explain this one to your republicans who were first responders. I dare you.

I meant filibuster.

I'm checking USMB whilst watching a movie and only have paying attention when type.
I thought it was because one of your two brain cells was asleep.

Coming from the guy who's first response to anything is literally - 'Hitler did that too! Everyone is Hitler!'
Really? I wrote "everyone is Hitler." Please link to the post where I wrote that.
Or shut the fuck up you stupid retard.

Weiner definitely did the right thing here. The GOP in Congress wants to play partisanship with the lives of the 9/11 Responders.

Then why didnt the Dems use a normal rules vote? Why a suspension? Suspensions are usually only used for bullshit like naming post offices or recognizing international Ferret day.

To me this is standard house of representative yammering. Dems from the NE get to rail against the evil republicans, Blue dogs get to show thier independence, NE Republicans get to "cross the aisle" and Republicans from the rest of the country can show thier "local" roots.

If the dems wanted it to pass, they could have just did a normal rule, they could have defeated any amendment they majority didnt like.

Forum List

Back