Anthony Bourdain, CNN host and celebrity chef, dead at 61

He wanted to kill himself.

It's a choice anyone of us can make

I agree it is a choice we can all make. It just saddens me when people see that as preferable. Unless they are suffering from some illness with no reasonable hope of recovery.
Homosexuality and drug addiction are illnesses with limited hope of recovery.

Especially if the homo or addict sees them as ideologies..which bourdain definitely did.

God, you’re a fucking twit.
Sorry to burst your bubble but he killed himself and was a homo. Seems like lots of them end up dead at their own hands.

:lol:

Anthony Bourdain wasn't gay, fuckwit.

Following KG's lead isn't a great plan, as a general rule.
I wasn't, I was posting what I posted earlier. He certainly was gay, and they often have serious emotional problems. BTW, were you ever able to look into that incident I asked you about? Thanks.

I agree it is a choice we can all make. It just saddens me when people see that as preferable. Unless they are suffering from some illness with no reasonable hope of recovery.
Homosexuality and drug addiction are illnesses with limited hope of recovery.

Especially if the homo or addict sees them as ideologies..which bourdain definitely did.

God, you’re a fucking twit.
Sorry to burst your bubble but he killed himself and was a homo. Seems like lots of them end up dead at their own hands.

Anthony Bourdain wasn't gay, fuckwit.

Following KG's lead isn't a great plan, as a general rule.
I wasn't, I was posting what I posted earlier. He certainly was gay, and they often have serious emotional problems. BTW, were you ever able to look into that incident I asked you about? Thanks.

No, he wasn't. He's been married twice (to women), has a daughter, and was dating Asia Argento until, well, today.

Let mikey have his gay fantasy. He found Bourdain attractive.
No I thought he was another lib weirdo. My wife liked him. If wasn't gay he sure as hell shot an AR-15 like he was. Oh, maybe he wasn't gay but I can have no respect for people who kill themselves. RIP.

He committed suicide my ass. He was happy had a nine year old little girl. ....... DUMBED DOWNS haven't a clue what goes on in their bigger gov. love affair esp. when you can trace everything leading back to the same pos losers Clintons, Obamas, WEINSTEIN.............. all in bed with one another.

Still in that Rabbit Hole hey.

Incorrect, you ridiculous buffoon! He was a Talmudic jew and of course hated Whites and supported Muslim savages because they destroy White countries! Do your homework, you illiterate retard!

Everything has a conspiracy tint to it for you, doesn't it?

What is it about the month of June? First that Spade lady and now this man. Actually on the day after tomorrow, it will be 20 years since the suicide of my newest favorite singer, I love my late beautiful precious Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys SO much!!!

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Incorrect, you ridiculous buffoon! He was a Talmudic jew and of course hated Whites and supported Muslim savages because they destroy White countries! Do your homework, you illiterate retard!

The Talmud makes Jews hate whites? Hmmm..You a Talmudic scholar or something? Jews are not "white"?

Did you ever go to Sunday School anywhere? And why can't you just let the man have an obit without you crapping on it?

Whites and Jews are both of the Caucasian race. Get over it.

I disagree.... he had an obviously strong/close relationship with his daughter and had many-many friends.
He has left his daughter...who will struggle with this for the rest of her life.

He wanted to kill himself.

It's a choice anyone of us can make
....only when we are possessed by demons that lie to us about our worth.

Last edited:

The Talmud makes Jews hate whites? Hmmm..You a Talmudic scholar or something? Jews are not "white"?

Did you ever go to Sunday School anywhere? And why can't you just let the man have an obit without you crapping on it?
I agree with you if you believe that Judaism is not a race and that Jews are predominantly Caucasian as are most "white people", including many darker skinned Arabic peoples.

There exist black Jews, Asian Jews and Caucasian Jews. Judaism is a religion that anyone can join.

Holy Shit. That’s awful. He had one of the best shows on television.
I've been his fan since he started on the Travel Channel with No Reservations. After years of Samantha Brown and Rick Steves, Tony was one hell of a welcome change. I remember one of his first shows, in Iceland. God, he hated that place. He ripped it up one side and down the other and complained the whole time he was there. It was great.

He went through his travel seasons, chef seasons and political seasons, and he was always thoughtful, interesting and funny. I'm really saddened that he was so sad and that he's gone.

Oh crap, I'm going to Iceland in October.

What on earth for?
Holy Shit. That’s awful. He had one of the best shows on television.
I've been his fan since he started on the Travel Channel with No Reservations. After years of Samantha Brown and Rick Steves, Tony was one hell of a welcome change. I remember one of his first shows, in Iceland. God, he hated that place. He ripped it up one side and down the other and complained the whole time he was there. It was great.

He went through his travel seasons, chef seasons and political seasons, and he was always thoughtful, interesting and funny. I'm really saddened that he was so sad and that he's gone.

Oh crap, I'm going to Iceland in October.

What on earth for?

Glaciers, northern lights, hot springs, friendly people....not the food though.

I agree with you if you believe that Judaism is not a race and that Jews are predominantly Caucasian as are most "white people", including many darker skinned Arabic peoples.

There exist black Jews, Asian Jews and Caucasian Jews. Judaism is a religion that anyone can join.

The irony of what the OP said about Bourdain being one of those "Talmudic Jews" is just too juicy to ignore. Here's a guy who's hallmark was sampling local street cuisine off of carts in places where the delicacies were the most non-Kosher possibilities imaginable. I don't think octopus, hog heads, cheesy beef dishes would be the expertise of ANY observant Jew. And YET -- some people want to go there every chance they get because they are intellectually lazy and want simple answers.

Sad. I didn't care for his politics, but he was a fragile guy. He appeared very human to me, and that's why I liked him and his show.

RIP Anthony.

Anthony Bourdain, CNN host and celebrity chef, dead at 61

Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain was found dead early Friday morning. He was 61.

CNN's Brian Stelter announced on-air Friday that Bourdain hanged himself.

"Anthony was found dead this morning in his hotel room in France. He had hung himself, in his hotel room," Stelter said.

The outspoken chef was reportedly found unresponsive by close friend and French chef Eric Ripert. The network said he was working on an upcoming episode of his show “Anthony Bourdain: Parks Unknown.”

"It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain," CNN said in a statement. "His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time."

Was Hillary or Bill seen in or around Paris at the time? She seems to always be around when people die mysteriously!

My first question with suicides these days is always the same. What prescription meds was he on? Sounds like Kate Spade was on both antideppresents and anti anxiety meds at THE SAME TIME.

Someday we need to understand that these things can, and often do, make problems in the brain worse, not better.

Why don't you go back to school and get a degree in pharmacy so you can prove to yourself how wacky you sound to others?

Forum List

Back