Anthony Bourdain, CNN host and celebrity chef, dead at 61

Sad. I didn't care for his politics, but he was a fragile guy. He appeared very human to me, and that's why I liked him and his show.

RIP Anthony.

Anthony Bourdain, CNN host and celebrity chef, dead at 61

Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain was found dead early Friday morning. He was 61.

CNN's Brian Stelter announced on-air Friday that Bourdain hanged himself.

"Anthony was found dead this morning in his hotel room in France. He had hung himself, in his hotel room," Stelter said.

The outspoken chef was reportedly found unresponsive by close friend and French chef Eric Ripert. The network said he was working on an upcoming episode of his show “Anthony Bourdain: Parks Unknown.”

"It is with extraordinary sadness we can confirm the death of our friend and colleague, Anthony Bourdain," CNN said in a statement. "His love of great adventure, new friends, fine food and drink and the remarkable stories of the world made him a unique storyteller. His talents never ceased to amaze us and we will miss him very much. Our thoughts and prayers are with his daughter and family at this incredibly difficult time."

Mm, he always came off as arrogant and snooty. Like his shit diddnt stink. I guess it did.

A defense mechanism IMO. I never took him to actually believe this, he was fighting his demons, clearly. Maybe it's my experience dealing with the insane, but he was fighting his addictions and just went through a divorce, he tried to fight what was going on inside him by being externally "tough". In my eyes, he wasn't, he was fragile.

Incorrect, you ridiculous buffoon! He was a Talmudic jew and of course hated Whites and supported Muslim savages because they destroy White countries! Do your homework, you illiterate retard!

I sometimes watched his shows, it gave a good idea about other countries, but some of the foods he ate made me ill. Sad.

The guy had a dream job or traveling the world, meeting all kinds of interesting people and eating the best foods in the world. You never know what demons or illnesses a person might have. Sad.

Incorrect, you ridiculous buffoon! He hated Whites and supported Muslim savages!

1. Muslim is not a race -- ask Kat Stevens
2. Having shows that feature Middle Eastern cuisine doesn't mean you hate white people.
3. Your thread is a FAIL -- but you are use to that.

Was a big drug and drinking guy Shame and the designer the other day too,Kate Spade

Forum List

Back