Anthem Blue Cross raises premiums 39%

I could care less he spoke out against the war...but calling Marines cold blooded murderers without factual evidence is traitorous in my book.

A video provided to Reuters in March by Hamourabi, a human rights group, shows covered bodies, which Hamourabi says are of 15 civilians shot to death by Marines in Haditha in November.

One young Iraqi girl said the Marines killed six members of her family, including her parents. “The Americans came into the room where my father was praying,” she said, “and shot him.”

Lawmaker: Marines deliberately killed Iraqis - Conflict in Iraq- msnbc.com

They were cold blooded murderers. And Murtha was a real soldier who called it like he saw it. (He has better insight to these things than most in here).

So what? Where is the proof that's been vetted in a court of law?

So What? ok....fair enough. Murtha was a real man who quit college to go to korea...then did tours in Nam.

I trust his word, way way way more than yours and those marines killed those people in cold blood. He was right.

It seems that many on this thread do not know that all insurance, including health insurance, is regulated by the states. The companies can not just raise their rates because thay want to, they must submit their rate increase to the state's regulatory agency for approval. In the case of Anthem raising their premiums they gained the approval of California's insurance regulators by proving the new rates were needed for them to remain viable. So, don't blame the insurer, their rate increases are not arbitrary but are proven to be necessary!

Forum List

Back