Another Year And The Ones Who Were Involved In 911

Let me guess-----you had trouble with high school chemistry and geometry too. -------

uhm I am addressing 9-11 jerk

Let me guess-----you had trouble with high school chemistry and geometry too. -------

Are you talking about me?! What do they have to do with anything?! And if there is this much question about what really happened...what the world/news any media has told us it's the truth! Because if it was the truth there wouldn't be any questioning...and what do you believe. Irosie91

[QUOTE="n0spam4me, post:

"got that jerk?" Nothing like a bit of attitude, and really it doesn't matter if I was the character thrown out of Chemistry for being a FREE RADICAL ( can U dig Mario Savio ....or? ) what is important here is the fact of the "total collapse" of WTC 1 & 2 is a factor, why "total collapse" and why so uniform in the destruction on the way down? the alleged airliner crash would have created asymmetrical damage so the tower may well have tipped toward the damaged part. but instead, the tower "collapsed" straight down. that is through the path of most resistance. whats up with that?

Not hard to understand---the towers were not thrown down by the impact of the planes----
(it is possible that the terrorists has HOPED
that would be the outcome---but it was not)
The planes went thru what was ---compared to the mass and velocity of the planes----a
PENETRABLE STRUCTURE---they just put
big HOLES in the PENETRABLE MASS which were the towers-----but also----started
FIRES (google words like combustion,
flash point, exothermic, ----LEVELS OF HEAT RELEASED WHEN PLASTICS BURN---etc. It was not the burning fuel that
destroyed the buildings-----it was the burning
high energy polymers (plastics) that did it
in-----the intense heat created (another word
for you "metal fatigue""). The metal frame of the buildings (the towers depended on metal framing ) became so over hot that they buckled----and when DOWN (gravity)----the weight of the buildings could not be sustained by the weakened metal framing,''

down----like the apple that fell on sir Isaac newton's head------because the stem of the
apple could no longer sustain its attachement to the tree against the force of GRAVITY
I'm almost sure the planes could not have done all of the collapsing. No way a plane could do that. And isn't that scary if those buildings can't take the plane crashing..

Yeah, there's something wrong when the companies intentionally design, and openly say they were designing the building to take multiple full collision by the largest planes in existence... and amazingly both buildings, get knocked down by a single plane each, which were smaller than the planes the designers had in mind.

from rosie-----right---the buildings should have been RECALLED

strange that a virus----less than a micron in
size-----can do so much damage by simply having babies

Are you talking about me?! What do they have to do with anything?! And if there is this much question about what really happened...what the world/news any media has told us it's the truth! Because if it was the truth there wouldn't be any questioning...and what do you believe. Irosie91

OK----that which was reported must be false---because lots of jerks dispute it. sure.

uhm...... It is clear to me that you are not a
JESUIT.

I believe what I saw-----the planes hit----the buildiings were struck way up high---near the top. Smoke billowed up to the heavens for
a LONG LONG TIME (I did not time it-----
I simply watched----maybe an hour) Where there is SMOKE there is FIRE-----what is there to burn in those buildings------LOTS OF
PLASTICS----now be a good boy and learn
just what a plastic is-----then you will understand why the fires became SO HOT---
that they were self sustaining on very HIGH ENERGY polymers (feel free to ask questions)

I have observed that people who cannot do high school geometry-----have trouble with all sorts of simple stuff in "science" and seem to
just REJECT simple facts of the physical world. My guess is that you probably avoided the study of Physics 101 altogether. In my university there were
special classes for people who reject science---- but have to fulfull "requirements"--
PHYSICS FOR POETS

Food science is a very interesting field----some people who see themselves a CHEFS----cannot do the "ORGANIC CHEMISTRY"----
so they have special "organic chemistry for poets". I bet ALTON BROWN did the
real organic chemistry-----he would understand why the world trade center BURNED SO HOT--------but I am not so sure that "betty crocker" would

Our relationship with Saudi Arabia is beyond disturbing and makes no sense unless you take into account the context of our business with them and how that relates to the entire region.

We buy terrorists oil to prevent Saudi Arabia and the rest from a full scale war with Israel. We fund the Israeli army and fully support the Zionist cause because *americans whose first allegiance is to Israel control American foreign policy, and have since the end of WW2, with an ever increasing choke-hold on the leaders of both major parties, regardless of who sits in the White House.

We have all the natural resources we need to fully sustain our economy with energy. We are not in the business of Saudi oil because it's cheap, it's cheap enough to keep American people at bay, but no bargain. We are suckers, the lot of us. Some of us woke up to this, while the rest still believe the news that comes from the idiot box, no matter what the channel.

OK----that which was reported must be false---because lots of jerks dispute it. sure.

JESUIT.

I believe what I saw-----the planes hit----the buildiings were struck way up high---near the top. Smoke billowed up to the heavens for
I simply watched----maybe an hour) Where there is SMOKE there is FIRE-----what is there to burn in those buildings------LOTS OF
just what a plastic is-----then you will understand why the fires became SO HOT---
that they were self sustaining on very HIGH ENERGY polymers (feel free to ask questions)

Its grossly poor debating style to keep addressing an opponent as "jerk" or "boy"
Please do feel free to look up specifications for UL listed office furnishings ALL of the stuff that normally inhabits office space has some sort of fire rating and has been tested to know what its properties are. The idea that there would be mass quantities of materials that obviously failed fire code specification and yet some how managed to get included in the stuff inside the tower, and in the case of the north tower, ALL of the fuel that contributed to the destruction of the tower would have had to have been in the upper 17 stories exclusively.

You seem to allege that you know so much about the sort of heat possible from burning plastic, yet know not about UL fire rated office furnishings (?) ...... what?

Our relationship with Saudi Arabia is beyond disturbing and makes no sense unless you take into account the context of our business with them and how that relates to the entire region.

We buy terrorists oil to prevent Saudi Arabia and the rest from a full scale war with Israel. We fund the Israeli army and fully support the Zionist cause because *americans whose first allegiance is to Israel control American foreign policy, and have since the end of WW2, with an ever increasing choke-hold on the leaders of both major parties, regardless of who sits in the White House.

We have all the natural resources we need to fully sustain our economy with energy. We are not in the business of Saudi oil because it's cheap, it's cheap enough to keep American people at bay, but no bargain. We are suckers, the lot of us. Some of us woke up to this, while the rest still believe the news that comes from the idiot box, no matter what the channel.

you are clueless. Of course we buy oil from
Saudi Arabia-----them is the persons who got it. The fact that we buy oil from Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Israel. If you want to believe that JOOOOOOOOOOOS
*********CONTROL***********
fine with me. Persons with such delusions
are always FRIGHTENED. Do you also believe that black males incessantly seek to rape white girls? Were you a timid child?

I have observed that people who cannot do high school geometry-----have trouble with all sorts of simple stuff in "science" and seem to
just REJECT simple facts of the physical world. My guess is that you probably avoided the study of Physics 101 altogether. In my university there were
special classes for people who reject science---- but have to fulfull "requirements"--
PHYSICS FOR POETS

Food science is a very interesting field----some people who see themselves a CHEFS----cannot do the "ORGANIC CHEMISTRY"----
real organic chemistry-----he would understand why the world trade center BURNED SO HOT--------but I am not so sure that "betty crocker" would
Ok...so you are saying it's possible for the planes to do that? The plane seemed very small to do that much impact..not at all saying I'm right just seems a little odd.

you are clueless. Of course we buy oil from
Saudi Arabia-----them is the persons who got it. The fact that we buy oil from Saudi Arabia has nothing to do with Israel. If you want to believe that JOOOOOOOOOOOS
*********CONTROL***********
fine with me. Persons with such delusions
are always FRIGHTENED. Do you also believe that black males incessantly seek to rape white girls? Were you a timid child?
The only thing that frightens me about this is that our sovereign nation has been bought and paid for by the usual suspects.

Use what little grey matter resides in that thing you call a skull. If not for Israel, there is no reason for us to be in the M.E. We have plenty of energy to tap on our own land.

JESUIT.

Its grossly poor debating style to keep addressing an opponent as "jerk" or "boy"
Please do feel free to look up specifications for UL listed office furnishings ALL of the stuff that normally inhabits office space has some sort of fire rating and has been tested to know what its properties are. The idea that there would be mass quantities of materials that obviously failed fire code specification and yet some how managed to get included in the stuff inside the tower, and in the case of the north tower, ALL of the fuel that contributed to the destruction of the tower would have had to have been in the upper 17 stories exclusively.

You seem to allege that you know so much about the sort of heat possible from burning plastic, yet know not about UL fire rated office furnishings (?) ...... what?

at what point did I state that the plastics "FAILED" to attain UL standards?

I will help you--------anything that CAN burn---
will burn if it is subjected to a SUFFICIENT
"""FLASH POINT"""" temperature.
UHM-----UL is for electronic devices and fire safety devices----as a test for JUST HOW FLAMMABLE they are--------under ordinary
use and in the case of fire prevention stuff----
how well they prevent or retard the spread
of fire. That's all---the stuff has to pass
the PARAMETERS of the tests. The tests do not prove that NOTHING CAN EVER HAPPEN ---that NO HEAT CAN BURN
THE ITEM UP --------everything of an organic
nature CAN SUSTAIN COMBUSTION ---if sufficiently heated<<<< that's what happened-----the stuff was not tested for large plane crash, jet fuel fires------certainly the plastic furniture was not----the doors were-----the tons of simply wood pulp paper was not SHEEEEESH----learn something
about COMBUSTION ---think organic ----
carbon/hydrogen bonds

PHYSICS FOR POETS

Ok...so you are saying it's possible for the planes to do that? The plane seemed very small to do that much impact..not at all saying I'm right just seems a little odd.

DO ALL WHAT? ---fire did it The
IMPACT of the planes did not bring the
towers down-----however I do believe that
it is possible that the terrorists thought it
might ---<< I do not know if they were also
"chemistry compromised"

do you know what a tiny little nuclear bomb
can do?

do you know what a single bullet to the brain
can do? ----I saw a case of a 22 ---deep in
they substance of the brain-----on C-T scan the brain looked fine----just a tiny metal object right in the center----the kid was young and
healthy looking ---about 25 years old----tiny
metal pellet in the center of his brain-----he was "brain dead" (by Harvard criteria)----
His parents could not believe that tiny little
metal object could cause so much damage----do you know what caused the damage?---
not the penetration-----THE HEAT!!!!!

"certainly the plastic furniture was not"

To address this bit, are you alleging that there was some outrageous quantity of plastic furniture in the WTC and that said furniture had added fuel to the fire because it was not UL fire-rated? or an even more far-fetched allegation being that said furniture was fire-rated but that the jet fuel fire burned so hot as to cause fire-rated materials to burst into flame and add significant fuel to the fire.

May I address an additional point here in that in the case of the North Tower, the first 4 seconds of the "collapse" event the roof line remained very nearly level and the antenna on top was still within 15 deg of vertical, this is a VERY good trick given the asymmetrical damaged by the alleged aircraft crash. never mind the serious heat that would have to be applied, but there is also the factor of focus, if the energy involved was not focused, then why should we have seen the result as documented on video?

Are probably laughing. The neocons and Zionist in our gov and Israel. Congrats. Job well done, one we know the ignorant Muslims would never have access or means available to do.
The hijackers are dead the master mind was captured the one who financed it is dead and a few others involved are either dead or captured.
And Bin Ladin wasn't one of them.

PHYSICS FOR POETS

"chemistry compromised"

can do?

they substance of the brain-----on C-T scan the brain looked fine----just a tiny metal object right in the center----the kid was young and
metal pellet in the center of his brain-----he was "brain dead" (by Harvard criteria)----
metal object could cause so much damage----do you know what caused the damage?---
I work with steel all the time it's melting point is around 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit
JP 4 jet fuel only get's to 1500 degrees tops

PS---learn something about EXOTHERMIC REACTIONS-----the temperature of
burning jet fuel is not even an issue. ----the FLASH POINT of whatever was in
the towers is the issue. The temperature of a burning match----would not cook
a steak----the burning CARBON COMPOUNDS in the charcoal do the job

PHYSICS FOR POETS

"chemistry compromised"

can do?

I work with steel all the time it's melting point is around 2,750 degrees Fahrenheit

for a person who works with steel---you are quite stupid. I will tell you a steel story----
my hubby depends on a STEEL brace for his
completely paralyzed right lower extremity----the STEEL BRACE of fine swiss construction------depends on a STEEL PIN---
----every once in awhile----the STEEL PIN----
breaks and hubby is on the floor. who said that the steel MELTED?. The steel --in its over heated state----with all the other stuff around it breaking and falling and banging around-----GAVE WAY----metal fatigue---

J

PHYSICS FOR POETS

"chemistry compromised"

can do?

I did do a little more research and some do believe fire is the reason for the collapsing. But how did the south tower fall first when it wS the second to get hit..

J

PHYSICS FOR POETS

"chemistry compromised"

can do?

I did do a little more research and some do believe fire is the reason for the collapsing. But how did the south tower fall first when it wS the second to get hit..

your question is far too stupid to address ----its like asking----how did that forest fire get started FIRST----by the second cigarette flung at that second tree

J
PHYSICS FOR POETS

"chemistry compromised"

can do?

your question is far too stupid to address ----its like asking----how did that forest fire get started FIRST----by the second cigarette flung at that second tree
Ok first off idk who the heck you are talking to like that but I'm just trying to get information on this for school not because this is my life! So be respectful to others. Thanks.

Forum List

Back