Another Year And The Ones Who Were Involved In 911

First of all, there are controlled demolitions that start out near the top of very tall buildings.
and also, in the case of WTC1, & 2 WHY should all of the mass, stay centered on the building rather than loose mass over the side of the tower? The "fall" was said to have taken the path of most resistance, this doesn't make any sense at all. Think about it.

First of all, there are controlled demolitions that start out near the top of very tall buildings...

You know you "forgot" to post something which supports that claim but I won't hold my breath.

First of all, there are controlled demolitions that start out near the top of very tall buildings...

You know you "forgot" to post something which supports that claim but I won't hold my breath.

You guyz never post links for me, so why should I ...... The fact is that you can look up Controlled Demolition on the web and find a multitude of references that cite tall building demolitions starting near the top. also, my other point in my previous post was about all that mass staying centered over the as yet undamaged part of the tower(s) and not sliding off, heavy magic? what?

You guyz never post links for me, so why should I ...... The fact is that you can look up Controlled Demolition on the web and find a multitude of references that cite tall building demolitions starting near the top. also, my other point in my previous post was about all that mass staying centered over the as yet undamaged part of the tower(s) and not sliding off, heavy magic? what?

And you know what part of whatever building you are referring to was undamaged at any point on 9/11 or are you assuming you actually know something ... again?

Dozens of links have been posted as part of a thorough demolition of your absurd CTs. At this point all you have left is to squirm when asked to support your absurdities and lie about all that has been provided in support of your personal demolition.

In demolitions-----the TOP collapses because demoltions are accomplished thru
IMPLOSION------caused by an explosion at the base. gee did you manage to graduate high school?. The WTC towers did not implode-----they BURNED-----AND --
BURNED AND BURNED AND BURNED---
and the metal frame buckled and then the buildings collapsed-----down----straight down
---gravity-----the force that brought an apple
onto the head of Sir Isaac Newton (that creep who invented calculus)

Have a link to a discussion of how much heat could be expected from the jet fuel.

did you manage to pass HIGH SCHOOL?

when you do a barbecue------are you cooking
the meat from the energy contained in the match that you used to light the newspaper ---that ignited the CHARCOAL?-----or is it
the ENERGY CONTAINED IN THE CHARCOAL---------ya jerk?

"when you do a barbecue------are you cooking
the meat from the energy contained in the match that you used to light the newspaper ---that ignited the CHARCOAL?-----or is it
the ENERGY CONTAINED IN THE CHARCOAL---------ya jerk?"

Therefore the WTC was filled with CHARCOAL and melted as does the barbecue that you cook on..... or?

Really.......(?)

Hello everyone! I am doing a class project. I am very interested in 9/11 and what did really happen? I know we may never find the "real" answer but I am interested in what everyone thinks/believes. I'm still unsure in what to believe or think..please everyone reply!

Hello everyone! I am doing a class project. I am very interested in 9/11 and what did really happen? I know we may never find the "real" answer but I am interested in what everyone thinks/believes. I'm still unsure in what to believe or think..please everyone reply!

OK, Class project, I don't know if its for High School, or College, & really it shouldn't be an issue one way or another.
First of all, I most strongly recommend looking at any of the videos that show the south wall of the south tower being struck by what is allegedly "FLT175" however, look at the "newsreel" and make up your own mind.
also check out the video of WTC7 "collapsing" and again I simply urge you to use what you learned in Science 101 to come to a conclusion about what really happened.

There will be people who post to this forum who will tell you, like its an absolute, that 19 suicidal Arabs hijacked airliners and crashed said airliners .... and that is that, don't question the official explanation. OH well, my take on things is QUESTION EVERYTHING! ask questions, DEMAND ANSWERS, I'm the cat who asked a congressman "WHY did the worlds greatest military power fail to defend even its own HQ?" and all he could say is "I have no idea..... "
WE THE PEOPLE have been lied to and ripped off big time!
if the next generation actually works out the logic and gets it. then its up to the next generation to work for change and that includes demanding the prosecution of the real perpetrators.

Last edited:

Therefore the WTC was filled with CHARCOAL and melted as does the barbecue that you cook on..... or?

Really.......(?)

go back to your high school chemistry textbook and look up "endothermic" and
"exothermic" -----did you pass high school geometry? Way back when I was in college---I paid my tuition tutoring dull kids like you thru high school geometry.

also review the concept of HIGH ENERGY BONDS ----------even an understanding of
why FATS contain more "calories" than do
sugars----would help a jerk like you.
BTW----PLASTICs are organic materials and
consist of molecules -----POLYMERS----huge molecules with very high energy bonds. Once their FLASHPOINTS are attained and
they BURN-----the energy output (HEAT) is
HUGE--------got that jerk?

sheeeeeesh------I was a simple biology major and even I know this basic
stuff-------don't ask me about the calculus----
its been MANY DECADES------and I don't
believe anything ever gets to infinity no less
"approaches" it

Really.......(?)

"exothermic" -----did you pass high school geometry? Way back when I was in college---I paid my tuition tutoring dull kids like you thru high school geometry.

consist of molecules -----POLYMERS----huge molecules with very high energy bonds. Once their FLASHPOINTS are attained and

"approaches" it

"got that jerk?" Nothing like a bit of attitude, and really it doesn't matter if I was the character thrown out of Chemistry for being a FREE RADICAL ( can U dig Mario Savio ....or? ) what is important here is the fact of the "total collapse" of WTC 1 & 2 is a factor, why "total collapse" and why so uniform in the destruction on the way down? the alleged airliner crash would have created asymmetrical damage so the tower may well have tipped toward the damaged part. but instead, the tower "collapsed" straight down. that is through the path of most resistance. whats up with that?

what you allege is that there was sufficient plastic materials in the WTC tower(s) and indeed said materials could be raised to such a temperature such that they would ignite and supply fuel to the fire ( if that is even possible ) Check out UL listings for flammability of standard office furnishings. EVERYTHING is included in the "office furnishings" that is the carpet, cubicle walls, etc..... all of the stuff that normally inhabits office space.... ( space .... the final frontier .... )

The fire was only the first stage of what is alleged to have happened, then we get to the really interesting part that is the "COLLAPSE" why did the taxpayer funded report on the subject state "total collapse was inevitable after collapse initiation" REALLY?
to do what was accomplished that day, it takes not only available energy, but FOCUS of said energy, otherwise its not going to happen.

Last edited:

OK, Class project, I don't know if its for High School, or College, & really it shouldn't be an issue one way or another.
First of all, I most strongly recommend looking at any of the videos that show the south wall of the south tower being struck by what is allegedly "FLT175" however, look at the "newsreel" and make up your own mind.
also check out the video of WTC7 "collapsing" and again I simply urge you to use what you learned in Science 101 to come to a conclusion about what really happened.

There will be people who post to this forum who will tell you, like its an absolute, that 19 suicidal Arabs hijacked airliners and crashed said airliners .... and that is that, don't question the official explanation. OH well, my take on things is QUESTION EVERYTHING! ask questions, DEMAND ANSWERS, I'm the cat who asked a congressman "WHY did the worlds greatest military power fail to defend even its own HQ?" and all he could say is "I have no idea..... "
WE THE PEOPLE have been lied to and ripped off big time!
if the next generation actually works out the logic and gets it. then its up to the next generation to work for change and that includes demanding the prosecution of the real perpetrators.
Yeah it doesn't seem to link that our defenses could not stop them! And the fact they said airplanes could not make the buildings collapse like that opens a lot of questions...

Really.......(?)

"approaches" it

"got that jerk?" Nothing like a bit of attitude, and really it doesn't matter if I was the character thrown out of Chemistry for being a FREE RADICAL ( can U dig Mario Savio ....or? ) what is important here is the fact of the "total collapse" of WTC 1 & 2 is a factor, why "total collapse" and why so uniform in the destruction on the way down? the alleged airliner crash would have created asymmetrical damage so the tower may well have tipped toward the damaged part. but instead, the tower "collapsed" straight down. that is through the path of most resistance. whats up with that?

Not hard to understand---the towers were not thrown down by the impact of the planes----
(it is possible that the terrorists has HOPED
that would be the outcome---but it was not)
The planes went thru what was ---compared to the mass and velocity of the planes----a
PENETRABLE STRUCTURE---they just put
big HOLES in the PENETRABLE MASS which were the towers-----but also----started
FIRES (google words like combustion,
flash point, exothermic, ----LEVELS OF HEAT RELEASED WHEN PLASTICS BURN---etc. It was not the burning fuel that
destroyed the buildings-----it was the burning
high energy polymers (plastics) that did it
in-----the intense heat created (another word
for you "metal fatigue""). The metal frame of the buildings (the towers depended on metal framing ) became so over hot that they buckled----and when DOWN (gravity)----the weight of the buildings could not be sustained by the weakened metal framing,''

down----like the apple that fell on sir Isaac newton's head------because the stem of the
apple could no longer sustain its attachement to the tree against the force of GRAVITY

Really.......(?)

"approaches" it

Not hard to understand---the towers were not thrown down by the impact of the planes----
The planes went thru what was ---compared to the mass and velocity of the planes----a
flash point, exothermic, ----LEVELS OF HEAT RELEASED WHEN PLASTICS BURN---etc. It was not the burning fuel that
for you "metal fatigue""). The metal frame of the buildings (the towers depended on metal framing ) became so over hot that they buckled----and when DOWN (gravity)----the weight of the buildings could not be sustained by the weakened metal framing,''

down----like the apple that fell on sir Isaac newton's head------because the stem of the
apple could no longer sustain its attachement to the tree against the force of GRAVITY
I'm almost sure the planes could not have done all of the collapsing. No way a plane could do that. And isn't that scary if those buildings can't take the plane crashing..

Really.......(?)

"approaches" it

To achieve what was observed on 9/11/2001 that is the "collapse" of WTC 1 & 2
every bolt & weld in the building would have to break right on time as if on a schedule,
because if they didn't the building "collapse" event would not have resulted in the total destruction of the towers.

Are probably laughing. The neocons and Zionist in our gov and Israel. Congrats. Job well done, one we know the ignorant Muslims would never have access or means available to do.

How is it that every moron with a conspiracy theory, always ends up blaming Jews? Is there some default to "Jews did it" for conspiracy theories that don't have a specific cause?

"Something happened, and we believe someone other than the official explanation did it"

Ok..... and who do you think?

"Well we don't know.... so... therefore.... JEWS DID IT! ZIONISM!!! GAH ISRAEL!!!"

Ok...... you are a nut job, got it.

Really.......(?)

"approaches" it

I'm almost sure the planes could not have done all of the collapsing. No way a plane could do that. And isn't that scary if those buildings can't take the plane crashing..

Yeah, there's something wrong when the companies intentionally design, and openly say they were designing the building to take multiple full collision by the largest planes in existence... and amazingly both buildings, get knocked down by a single plane each, which were smaller than the planes the designers had in mind.

Forum List

Back