Another Win For AOC!

How much was New York going to have to pay for each of those 25k jobs, dope? Maybe you should go refresh your memory. :laugh:

they’re not paying a dime per job for those 1500 - to start, with more to come.

Another idiot that think "New York would pay" for those jobs.
Yes, $3 Billion in tax breaks and subsidies.

You’re not smart.

Tax breaks? So when Amazon canceled the NY HQ, they received a 100% tax break from NYC.

Sweet!
You’re a dumbass, and you also know you have zero legitimate arguments in this thread. I know this because you didn’t address the FoxxCon post I directed straight at you. Coward.

I'll bet you think 0% of Amazon's HQ2 spending at NYC's standard tax rate is better than 100% of Amazon's HQ2 spending at a discounted tax rate......moron.
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Yes, $3 Billion in tax breaks and subsidies.

You’re not smart.

Tax breaks? So when Amazon canceled the NY HQ, they received a 100% tax break from NYC.

Sweet!

I've asked this before........no answer. I don't really expect one this time either.

So it's OK to expect taxpayers to help pay for a private businesses costs?

How much does NYC collect now from the Amazon HQ?
Would they collect more or less in the future?
That hasn’t been calculated yet. They just rented the 335,000 space yesterday. But they will pay taxes instead of not paying taxes. And in the future? They’ll still be paying taxes. :laugh:

View attachment 293754

That hasn’t been calculated yet. They just rented the 335,000 space yesterday.

They aren't using that space for their HQ2.
No, they are renting space, which is great for the renter, a huge real estate concern. Why aren’t you cheering the capitalism?

they will now pay business taxes, fairly steep in NYC, and SUBSTANTIALLY higher than Queens, site of the HQ.

Another win for AOC!

Sweet!

I've asked this before........no answer. I don't really expect one this time either.

That hasn’t been calculated yet. They just rented the 335,000 space yesterday. But they will pay taxes instead of not paying taxes. And in the future? They’ll still be paying taxes. :laugh:

View attachment 293754

No, they are renting space, which is great for the renter, a huge real estate concern. Why aren’t you cheering the capitalism?

they will now pay business taxes, fairly steep in NYC, and SUBSTANTIALLY higher than Queens, site of the HQ.

Another win for AOC!

I guess, if you don't want too many local jobs, the smaller number Amazon will hire is a big win.

View attachment 293754

Another win for AOC!

I guess, if you don't want too many local jobs, the smaller number Amazon will hire is a big win.

The threat to move all the jobs to New York was nothing more than blackmail to get concessions elsewhere.

View attachment 293754

Another win for AOC!

The threat to move all the jobs to New York was nothing more than blackmail to get concessions elsewhere.

Oh no, blackmail!

Oh, it was up to $6 BILLION!

And Toddsterpatriot looks even more like an imbecile.

Says the imbecile who thinks no taxes and no jobs is better than jobs and some taxes. DURR
Is $217,000 per job a good deal for Wisconsin?

Depends.
Is the deal seen as a success or a failure in Wisconsin?

I don't live in Wisconsin, haven't been following the deal.

Says the imbecile who thinks no taxes and no jobs is better than jobs and some taxes. DURR

Business incentives

Is this a good deal for New York state?

No. We need to stop it. How is this acceptable in a capitalist economy? Where in capitalism do we find the part where taxpayers fund private businesses?

Business incentives

No. We need to stop it. How is this acceptable in a capitalist economy? Where in capitalism do we find the part where taxpayers fund private businesses?

How is this acceptable in a capitalist economy

How are punishing tax rates and regulations acceptable?

Where in capitalism do we find the part where taxpayers fund private businesses?

New York business tax is 6.5%.
If a new business pays 3% for a period of time, for example, how are you, if you were a New York taxpayer,
funding that new private business? Be as specific as you can.

Business incentives

How is this acceptable in a capitalist economy

How are punishing tax rates and regulations acceptable?

If you do not want to answer my question, fine then don't. Just don't expect me to take the claims about how great capitalism is seriously.

Where in capitalism do we find the part where taxpayers fund private businesses?
New York business tax is 6.5%.
If a new business pays 3% for a period of time, for example, how are you, if you were a New York taxpayer,
funding that new private business? Be as specific as you can.

Covered more than once. You'll ignore it again.

Welfare for Amazon is good. Welfare for a single working mom is bad. I don't get it.

Ah...because if the single working mom gets a job at Amazon she won't NEED welfare anymore? Duh?
...and why is welfare good for a $trillion dollar company?

A better question is...why is welfare better for anyone instead of a good paying job? Duh?
Stick to the topic of the thread, which is corporate welfare for Amazon.

You on the left are SO worried that a corporation might make a profit (OMG!!!) that you'll let thousands of people remain on welfare rather than have a good paying job!

Welfare for Amazon is good. Welfare for a single working mom is bad. I don't get it.

Ah...because if the single working mom gets a job at Amazon she won't NEED welfare anymore? Duh?
...and why is welfare good for a $trillion dollar company?

A better question is...why is welfare better for anyone instead of a good paying job? Duh?
Stick to the topic of the thread, which is corporate welfare for Amazon.

You on the left are SO worried that a corporation might make a profit (OMG!!!) that you'll let thousands of people remain on welfare rather than have a good paying job!

If it takes government subsidies to make a profit, is that really making a profit?

Depends.

Is your Google broken?

Depends.

Is your Google broken?

Your brain is broken.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends.

Is your Google broken?

Nope

Forum List

Back