Colin Kaepernick's November workout produces its first NFL signing

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
jordan-veasy.jpg

But not for him!

:21::21::21:

Less than 10 days after the workout, Veasy got invited to Cleveland for a tryout with the Browns, but didn't end up landing a contract. The receiver finally landed a deal this week when the Redskins called and offered him a spot on their practice squad. In something that's probably not a coincidence, the Redskins just happened to be one of the seven NFL teams that sent at least one scout to the workout.

He’s not exactly a first-liner but he still got a better deal out of it than Kap did.

More @ Colin Kaepernick's November workout produces its first NFL signing, but not for the quarterback

Let’s see. He changed the location last minute and would only allow his hand picked people there. There were 25 plus teams at the facility he was suppose to be at. Then he complains. He sucks, he’s an asshole and he is a cancer in the locker room. Why would a team want him. This was a publicity stunt. He didn’t want a contract he needed something to complain about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let’s see. He changed the location last minute and would only allow his hand picked people there. There were 25 plus teams at the facility he was suppose to be at. Then he complains. He sucks, he’s an asshole and he is a cancer in the locker room. Why would a team want him. This was a publicity stunt. He didn’t want a contract he needed something to complain about.

My theory is, he does the Nike thing and this tryout thing to stay in the public eye. That way, when Al Sharpton finally keels over, he will swoop in and snatch the torch of hate for a new generation.
:afro:

My theory is, he does the Nike thing and this tryout thing to stay in the public eye. That way, when Al Sharpton finally keels over, he will swoop in and snatch the torch of hate for a new generation.
:afro:

Very true. I like that

Nike DESPERATELY trying to create the modern Muhammed Ali.

At least Ali was a great fighter. I don’t believe in his private affairs. Ali was a shit stirrer and had a big mouth which Ken Norton took care of

Here's what the piece of shit is good for:

November 30th, 2019
Kaepernick Trashes America On ‘Unthanksgiving Day’ After Failing To Garner NFL Interest

Failed NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick trashed the United States on “Unthanksgiving Day,” accusing the United States of having “stolen” billions of acres of land from “Indigenous people.”

In a tweet that featured a video, Kaepernick wrote, “Spent the morning at the Indigenous People’s Sunrise Ceremony on the 50 year anniversary of the Occupation of Alcatraz. The US government has stolen over 1.5 billion acres of land from Indigenous people. Thank you to my Indigenous family, I’m with you today and always.”

Kaepernick Trashes America On ‘Unthanksgiving Day’ After Failing To Garner NFL Interest

New Topics

Forum List

Back