Another war?

Obama has not started another war. The UN, The US and it's alles all agree on this move.
For you weak at heart republicans and independents. Why have you turned from hawk to dove? Lost your taste for blood? Already?
They also agreed on Iraq when Bush was in office and Saddam Hussein killed his people too.. Look what happened in the first gulf war. But the left went crazy. He did have chemicals that killed his people . It took so long for us to go in they could have gotten them out!

In April 1991, after Saddam lost control of Kuwait in the Persian Gulf War, he cracked down ruthlessly against several uprisings in the Kurdish north and the Shia south. His forces committed wholesale massacres and other gross human rights violations against both groups similar to the violations mentioned before. Estimates of deaths during that time range from 20,000 to 100,000 for Kurds, and 60,000 to 130,000 for Shi'ites.

Obama has not started another war. The UN, The US and it's alles all agree on this move.
For you weak at heart republicans and independents. Why have you turned from hawk to dove? Lost your taste for blood? Already?

Yeah! What a buncha pansies. They're just chicken is all.

They also agreed on Iraq when Bush was in office and Saddam Hussein killed his people too.. Look what happened in the first gulf war. But the left went crazy. He did have chemicals that killed his people . It took so long for us to go in they could have gotten them out!

In April 1991, after Saddam lost control of Kuwait in the Persian Gulf War, he cracked down ruthlessly against several uprisings in the Kurdish north and the Shia south. His forces committed wholesale massacres and other gross human rights violations against both groups similar to the violations mentioned before. Estimates of deaths during that time range from 20,000 to 100,000 for Kurds, and 60,000 to 130,000 for Shi'ites.
Yeah. Sodomy was a lightweight compared to the civilians murka kills.

Huh what? Sometimes you say smart things then others you say dumb ass shit like you are now...

Did I miss where all Republicans and all independents had some thirst for blood, I never did... This is why the US needs to pull out of the UN, because they do shit that is not allowed by our constitution, or maybe we should just create a UN for everything and we can bypass our constitution on any issue we like.

Republicans supported the Iraq War even after we learned it was based on lies, so yes they have a thirst for blood.

We're just now learning with Obama and his warmongering that Democrats share that thirst. "Iraq had nothing to do with US defense!! But the war in Libya is great..............."

There's a tiny fringe group of us, about 5-10% of America, that are anti-war in principle and we're painted as radical. Somehow being pro-war in America has turned into the "rational" perspective.

How dare he tell a leader to stop killing his people

You sound EXACTLY like the pro-Iraq war apologists sound, why? Because you are one now that a warmonger you voted for is in office.

I don't know why TM wants to kill everyone in the middle east, maybe it's the color of their skin.

Maybe it's because they're all muslims.

You know trying to talk like TM is fun :), just pick the craziest and most irrational emotion based train of thought and go with it :lol:.

There's a tiny fringe group of us, about 5-10% of America, that are anti-war in principle and we're painted as radical. Somehow being pro-war in America has turned into the "rational" perspective.

It's only the crazies and the isolationists who want to spoil the party.

How many American Natives were massacered, men, women, children? Who was there to save them? Not the US of A.

You sound EXACTLY like the pro-Iraq war apologists sound, why? Because you are one now that a warmonger you voted for is in office.

I don't know why TM wants to kill everyone in the middle east, maybe it's the color of their skin.

You know trying to talk like TM is fun :), just pick the craziest and most irrational emotion based train of thought and go with it :lol:.

Pretty much.

The dictators get to kill their citizens and we get to kill the dictator’s sloooooowwwwwly... Killing everyone in the end and TM get's her way! Oh, and we supply both sides with Intel and weapons =D!

Huh what? Sometimes you say smart things then others you say dumb ass shit like you are now...

Did I miss where all Republicans and all independents had some thirst for blood, I never did... This is why the US needs to pull out of the UN, because they do shit that is not allowed by our constitution, or maybe we should just create a UN for everything and we can bypass our constitution on any issue we like.

Republicans supported the Iraq War even after we learned it was based on lies, so yes they have a thirst for blood.

We're just now learning with Obama and his warmongering that Democrats share that thirst. "Iraq had nothing to do with US defense!! But the war in Libya is great..............."

Ahh, guess I was just in that 5-10%...

Everyone in the Middle East is not a Muslim, not yet at least.

It's only the crazies and the isolationists who want to spoil the party.

Spoken like a true hack, imagine I'm Obama or Bush and I'm tapping you on the head now saying good boy, good boy.

Pretty much.

The dictators get to kill their citizens and we get to kill the dictator’s sloooooowwwwwly... Killing everyone in the end and TM get's her way! Oh, and we supply both sides with Intel and weapons =D!

Fighting a war on terror, and arming Al-Qaeda members in Libya.

If that's not a rational foreign policy I dunno what is.

How dare he tell a leader to stop killing his people

I don't think anyone is disputing that Obama should tell other leaders to stop murdering their citizens. The question being asked is whether this is a precursor for another war.

It's a good question.

Another good question is why Obama has waited so long to respond. Syria's been slaughtering it's own people since February at least.

Fighting a war on terror, and arming Al-Qaeda members in Libya.

If that's not a rational foreign policy I dunno what is.

Hell yes! We'll feed the rats to the cats and the cats to the rats and get the cat skins for nothing!

I'd be surprised if Obama puts any boots in the ground in Syria.

If anybody is going to do that it's TURKEY, and I sincerely doubt that that will happen, either.

Forum List

Back