Another war?

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Obama is demanding Syrian leader step down. Exactly why would he think he is going to comply? Is this just a prelude to another war? Obama needs to distract us from our economy after all.

Obama: Assad is slaughtering his people, must quit - Yahoo! News

Lets see Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Yemen, next stop Syria.

Remind us again Liberals how Bush was a COWBOY and the right was wrong for thinking the US should demand governments like Syria step down.

Getting our war on AGAIN. Where's all the screaming and protesting?

WAITING FOR THE BUS.

full-auto-albums-drama-queen-picture3768-code-pink-obama-cartoons.jpg

US says attack on village was 'warning to Syria' - Times Online

The US bombed Syria in October 2008

US memo: Israel bombed Syrian reactor - Israel News, Ynetnews

Israel attacked Syria in September 2007

After Libya, nothing warmonger Obama does in terms of blowing up a random part of the middle east area would surprise me. Obama is the perfect person to have in office to start a bunch of wars, Democrats would support him punting kittens out of the Oval Office window and Republicans have never met a war that involves blowing up muslims that they didn't like.

It's the perfect storm.

Last edited:
It's amazing that Obama is much more pro war than Bush... I'm not saying it for BS shit talking value, I had no Idea Obama would end up with 3 new wars (possibly) in his first 3 years while still running the 2 Bush wars that he ran off ending.

Obama is demanding Syrian leader step down. Exactly why would he think he is going to comply? Is this just a prelude to another war? Obama needs to distract us from our economy after all.

Obama: Assad is slaughtering his people, must quit - Yahoo! News

Lets see Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya and Yemen, next stop Syria.

Remind us again Liberals how Bush was a COWBOY and the right was wrong for thinking the US should demand governments like Syria step down.
No he isn't. H has a group of meatheads just like you that will do anything they're told to do.

It's amazing that Obama is much more pro war than Bush... I'm not saying it for BS shit talking value, I had no Idea Obama would end up with 3 new wars (possibly) in his first 3 years while still running the 2 Bush wars that he ran off ending.
And where are the war protest. NONE from the left because their man is in office. Can you imagine if it was Bush doing all this. We seen what happened with the 2 wars. Where is Rosie O' Donnell who had a head count for Iraq of the dead soldiers. I guess it doesnt matter when the left wing President is in office.:cuckoo:

How dare he tell a leader to stop killing his people

Spoken like a true war mongered supporter… All it took was A male Democrat to make you ok with killing everything, you were never anti war. Hell, Iraq was the same thing Obama is doing in Pakistan/Libya and now it sounds like Syria and we’re not even out of Iraq yet lolz.

Why do you hate human life and our constitution so much TM?

And where are the war protest. NONE from the left because their man is in office. Can you imagine if it was Bush doing all this. We seen what happened with the 2 wars. Where is Rosie O' Donnell who had a head count for Iraq of the dead soldiers. I guess it doesnt matter when the left wing President is in office.:cuckoo:

This is why I want Ron Paul to win. When Ron Paul points outthe old wars and new wars he doesn't seem like he only does it for political gain, also others seem to have no plan to change the wars if they obtained the power to while Ron Paul tells us how and why he would end them. While everyone else says “I’d listen to my generals” Paul says “fuck that BS.” Hell, if we listen to our generals we would try and take over the fucking world, that’s their fucking job is war, literally.

Last edited:
Obama has not started another war. The UN, The US and it's alles all agree on this move.
For you weak at heart republicans and independents. Why have you turned from hawk to dove? Lost your taste for blood? Already?

Obama has not started another war. The UN, The US and it's alles all agree on this move.
For you weak at heart republicans and independents. Why have you turned from hawk to dove? Lost your taste for blood? Already?

Huh what? Sometimes you say smart things then others you say dumb ass shit like you are now...

Did I miss where all Republicans and all independents had some thirst for blood, I never did... This is why the US needs to pull out of the UN, because they do shit that is not allowed by our constitution, or maybe we should just create a UN for everything and we can bypass our constitution on any issue we like.

Forum List

Back