Another war crime sanctioned by the "great statesman"!

Economic sanctions are not "collective punishment".

Quite an interesting play on words appearing...

Blockading a country IS "collective punishment" it is NOT "economic sanctions".

Funny how this "economic sanctions" has appeared over the past week or two as some kind of defense for the war crimes that Israel commits on an almost daily basis!

"economic sanctions"? I call usual zionut BS!

Nutandyahoo has put his name to, sanctioned, again, a war crime! Yes or no?

Economic sanctions are not war crimes. Read my post #72.

Read it, replied to it...

"Economic sanctions" = Collective punishment by any other name when it comes to Israeli treatment of Palestinians, the treatment of Gaza.

Unless you are a blind zionut of course!

Well, the Palestinians can join the war in Syria. You know, help build their new homeland.
Palis seem to have no problem with violence.
Yep, and no problem with using the innocent as shields!

Yep, both sides are pretty adept at doing that!

Hamas, Palestinians, Hezbola....they are all the same.

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?
You ought to read a few books. I believe all groups would be offended by your insinuation
LOL. When you actually do get an education, then come talk to Me. BTW....who cares what any freak for Palestine thinks?

Well, the Palestinians can join the war in Syria. You know, help build their new homeland.

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?

Nope...

No difference moron

IDF soldiers convicted of using 11-year-old as human shield in Gaza
Now, you idiot, post all the ones who have been convicted of doing the same from the Palestinian/terrorist side.

Thanks for falling right into it.

Israelis actually punish their own for war crimes. Terrorist Arabs in the Arab occupied territories never do.

"Economic sanctions" = Collective punishment by any other name when it comes to Israeli treatment of Palestinians, the treatment of Gaza.

Like the sanctions imposed by Muslim nations upon the Palis?

A marine blockade is not only legal (not collective punishment, not a war crime), it is required of member States by the UNSC, as outlined below:

The UN Security Council has passed several resolutions that require member states to take measures against terrorism. Resolution 1373, passed in late September 2001, requires that all states shall “Refrain from providing any form of support, active or passive, to entities or persons involved in terrorist acts, including by suppressing recruitment of members of terrorist groups and eliminating the supply of weapons to terrorists.” This was further clarified in Resolution 1456, which reaffirmed the demand for states to fight terrorism but also included language requiring them to remain within the limits of IHL.61Resolution 1566 then gave a clear definition of ‘terrorism’: criminal acts, including against civilians, committed with the intent to cause death or serious bodily injury, or taking of hostages, with the purpose to provoke a state of terror in the general public or in a group of persons or particular persons, intimidate a population or compel a government or an international organization to do or to abstain from doing any act.

Hamas openly admits that it attacks civilians and takes hostages in order to intimidate the Israeli population. As a designated terror group,64 the United Nations’ own resolutions require Israel to prevent Hamas from obtaining funding and weapons. It was with this background that Israel instituted its 2007 naval blockade targeting Gaza.65 A naval blockade allows a belligerent to prevent the passage of all vessels, both enemy and neutral, to and from the ports and coastal areas of the enemy, irrespective of the cargo on board.66 The San Remo Manual on International Law contains a widely accepted, though not legally binding, rubric of international law as it pertains to armed conflicts at sea. The Manual defines the proper and legitimate way to declare a blockade on an “other party to an armed conflict.” According to Articles 93 and 94 a notice to mariners should be delivered, informing them of the beginning date, the end date, and the geographical borders of the blockade.67 The Israeli Ministry of Transport did so by announcing that “All mariners are advised that as of 03 January 2009, 1700 UTC,68 Gaza maritime area is closed to all maritime trafic [sic] and is under blockade imposed by Israeli Navy [sic] until further notice,” along with the precise boundaries of the blockade.69 States have used even stricter equivalents than would be practiced according to the terms of the San Remo Manual. Thus, when Britain blockaded Germany during World War I, it even declared food products to be contraband.70 This Allied blockade led to almost 763,000 German deaths from starvation.

(emphasis mine)

I find it shocking, Shocking! that your shrill whining is not also directed at the BDS'ers and their Jooooooo hating campaign of “Economic sanctions" = Collective punishment by any other name.

I suppose the “any other name” you might choose is “Jooooooo hater” for your rather selective use of slogans and cliches.

Funny how this "economic sanctions" has appeared over the past week or two as some kind of defense for the war crimes that Israel commits on an almost daily basis!

what kind of sanctions do terrorists get? the palestinians seem to have an endless supply of $$ for weapons and what-not kite-paraphernalia.....

All the goods they need can still come in through the crossing between Egypt and Gaza.

Egyptians would never close that crossing, would they?

Irrelevant post and off topic.

So, just to clear, Egypt can close the crossing to Gaza and it's irrelevant. Israel does it and they're worse than Hitler.

Gotcha!

What else would you expect from a Pro Palestinian Ass Kisser?

Israel closes main Gaza goods crossing

Collective punishment is a war crime under the GCIV.

It is time that this "great statesman" was put on trial!
But, it's ok for Palestinians to fly kites and balloons
outfitted with incendiary devices, into Israel?

They've been doing that shit for how long now?

And, a Hamas spokesman called the Israeli move
"a new crime against humanity".

Fuck off

Deflection and off topic!

Collective punishment is a war crime - FACT!

Now you can fuck off!

Not off topic!!!!!
If we are talking about “ collective punishment “ regarding the Israelis being a “ war crime” why should it be any different for the Palestinians?

Now you can FUCK OFF !!!!! :ahole-1:

Since when economic sanctions against a terrorist entity became a war crime? :cool-45:

Go and look up "collective punishment" and GCIV moron.

It doesn't say states are obliged to open their borders to the enemy at time of war.
Only a madman would suggest that. :cuckoo:

When did Hamas sign on the convention?
But there is no war!!:banana:

GettyImages-593235298-new.jpg
Israelis are too good to wage war. They only defend the line outside of their borders.:highfive:

You mean the “ 67 Borders” that the Arab World refused to recognize? You’re right!!! :bow2:

A war in Syria Genious.

Palestinians are - preferable compared to you .

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?

No he doesn’t. He’s too stupid

Apparently "collective punishment" is only a war crime when committed by Jooooos? Because bomb kites are totally punishing specific military objectives for achieving a specific, you know, military objective. Right?!
Actually we're no talking about Jews but Israelis.

Sure. I stand corrected.

Apparently "collective punishment" is only a war crime when committed by Israelis. Because bomb kites are totally punishing specific military objectives for achieving a specific, you know, military objective. Right?!

Bettter?

Hilarious Shusha!

You try to claim that no one in Team Israel deflects or derails and.... Well, thats exactly what you are doing!

You try to justify Israel committing war crimes by blaming Palestinians...

And you deny that "collective punishment" is a war crime by proxy! :clap:

Deflect? Derail? I was making a direct response to your post which read, "Collective punishment if a war crime", pointing out that kite bombs are collectively punishing Israeli citizens which would be a war crime.
Actually those are not "collective punishments" but terror attacks or vandalism.

This. :ahole-1: Believes that terror attacks are O.K. But “ collective punishment “ isn’t?

hamasvsisrael.jpg

Notice the difference?

Nope...

No difference moron

IDF soldiers convicted of using 11-year-old as human shield in Gaza
Now, you idiot, post all the ones who have been convicted of doing the same from the Palestinian/terrorist side.

Thanks for falling right into it.

Israelis actually punish their own for war crimes. Terrorist Arabs in the Arab occupied territories never do.

What would you expect from a stupid Pro Palestinian Kool Aid Drinker? The Palestinians name streets after those who have killed Israelis just for starters

Like the sanctions imposed by Muslim nations upon the Palis?

Deflection

I find it shocking, Shocking! that your shrill whining is not also directed at the BDS'ers and their Jooooooo hating campaign of “Economic sanctions" = Collective punishment by any other name.

I suppose the “any other name” you might choose is “Jooooooo hater” for your rather selective use of slogans and cliches.

Deflection

what kind of sanctions do terrorists get? the palestinians seem to have an endless supply of $$ for weapons and what-not kite-paraphernalia.....

Not all Palestinians are terrorists you fucking moron!

Not off topic!!!!!
If we are talking about “ collective punishment “ regarding the Israelis being a “ war crime” why should it be any different for the Palestinians?

Well, moron, it IS off topic, read the fucking OP title! If you want to start a thread about Palestinian "collective punishment" then go ahead.

Now you can FUCK OFF !!!!! :ahole-1:

Make me you prick! That would make my year!

Forum List

Back