Another Trump scam.

Your post is full of falsehoods...

Trump wanted to speak before the UAW, but they declined and endorced Biden instead. Trump then spent $20,000 to speak at a non union business and pretend he was talking to union members.

No. Trump spoke there in late September.

The UAW endorsed Biden four months later.

There were no union members there,

1707083163532.png

Nice try. Not really. Trump paid scabs. You aren't going to half truth and distract your way out of it.

The Trump campaign paid Drake Enterprises, a non-union auto parts shop in Clinton Township, $20,000 to stage a fake event with people holding up "Union Members for Trump" signs behind him to make it look like he was holding a rally with union auto workers on strike. During the rally, he rambled nonsense that if he wasn't elected the entire American auto industry was going to move to China.

Reporters interviewing attendees at the rally learned that virtually none of the people holding signs belonged to any union - they were just told to hold them behind Trump while he spoke. Some participants interviewed said that they did not see any striking workers in attendance"
180143303-19365-righteous-indignation-is-the-drug-of-choice-for-the-small-minded-M.png

So what? "Scabs" don't vote? As you know, unions have long passed their sell-by date and never, ever should have been allowed in the government sector.

You get your panties in a twist over $20,000. At the same time, you are ignoring total failure in the White House. Way to go, my friend. Always keep your eye on the ball!

The harder the country pushes against unions the more their popularity will grow. They will become very necessary.

BULLDOG

Seems like you’re looking for gotcha moments. That’s not going to progress anything. We have a bad economy today.

Your average American isn’t worried about political events where people are asked to hold up signs which happens on both sides of the aisle.

So while you’re looking for gotcha moments that have no real bearing on anyone’s lives, Americans are struggling with high gas prices and high prices of homes, along with an astronomical high interest rate on loans compared to what they were under Trump

BULLDOG

Seems like you’re looking for gotcha moments. That’s not going to progress anything. We have a bad economy today.

Your average American isn’t worried about political events where people are asked to hold up signs which happens on both sides of the aisle.

So while you’re looking for gotcha moments that have no real bearing on anyone’s lives, Americans are struggling with high gas prices and high prices of homes, along with an astronomical high interest rate on loans compared to what they were under Trump
Obviousy, you want people to accept your claim that honesty and integrity no longer matter. Those are among the first traits of decency a MAGA has to discard to become a MAGA. I'm not looking for anything. I pointed out yet another in the long lists of scams trump engages in. If you think electing a crook, as trump is, as president would have no bearing on anyone's life, you are more stupid than I thought.

Which has no bearing on the point. This is your latest attempt to derail a thread with half truths and lies.

No, I’m not trying to derail anything, I’m simply bringing out the whole story, instead of the filtered version that the left wants to tell.

Obviousy, you want people to accept your claim that honesty and integrity no longer matter. Those are among the first traits of decency a MAGA has to discard to become a MAGA. I'm not looking for anything. I pointed out yet another in the long lists of scams trump engages in. If you think electing a crook, as trump is, as president would have no bearing on anyone's life, you are more stupid than I thought.
2024%2002%2005%20Buiden%20top%20issues.jpg

Why? Their are many Trump supporters in my union and they would probably break the face of someone who spoke bad about their union.

Are you in a union?
Which points out the ridiculousness of union members supporting Trump but yes some do

Union workers do not automatically or universally support unions

But in states where Right-To-Work is denied, the union has the power to prevent workers from getting a job

Where ever workers are free not to join a union the unions are almost nonexistant

Former President Donald Trump says he will impose heavy tariffs on China if he's elected.
Trump said he would introduce tariffs of more than 60% on Chinese goods.
Trump said he won't start another trade war, but China has "really taken advantage of our country."
Former President Donald Trump says he will introduce tariffs of more than 60% on Chinese goods if he wins November's election.

MSN

Disaster for electronics manufacturing. He did enough last time.

Standing up for a union worker is is some people's eyes a bad thing. Truly pathetic.

Former President Donald Trump says he will impose heavy tariffs on China if he's elected.
Trump said he would introduce tariffs of more than 60% on Chinese goods.
Trump said he won't start another trade war, but China has "really taken advantage of our country."
Former President Donald Trump says he will introduce tariffs of more than 60% on Chinese goods if he wins November's election.

MSN

Disaster for electronics manufacturing. He did enough last time.
China sells much to the US and tariffs hurt them more since they buy very little from the US

Forum List

Back