Another trump mocks folk with health issues

‘Miracle on Hudson’ pilot slams Lara Trump for mocking Biden's stutter

Chesley Sullenberger, the pilot who performed the “Miracle on the Hudson”, has told Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump to “grow up” and “show some decency”, after she mocked Joe Biden for stuttering.

Biden, a frontrunner for the Democratic nomination to face President Trump in November, has spoken openly about his lifelong experiences with a stutter.

Lara Trump, who is married to the president’s second son Eric, works for the Trump re-election campaign and spoke in that capacity at an event in Iowa on Friday, the day after the seventh Democratic debate.

“I feel kind of sad for Biden,” she said. “And you know that’s when it’s not going well for him, right, because I’m supposed to want him to fail at every turn. But every time he comes onstage or they turn to him, I’m like, ‘Joe, can you get it out? Let’s get the words out, Joe.’”

What a sleazy crew these characters are.

This wasn’t just any old pilot. This was “Miracle on the Hudson Pilot!” By God it carries some weight now!

Chesley Sullenberger, the pilot who performed the “Miracle on the Hudson”, has told Donald Trump’s daughter-in-law Lara Trump to “grow up” and “show some decency”, after she mocked Joe Biden for stuttering.

Biden, a frontrunner for the Democratic nomination to face President Trump in November, has spoken openly about his lifelong experiences with a stutter.

Lara Trump, who is married to the president’s second son Eric, works for the Trump re-election campaign and spoke in that capacity at an event in Iowa on Friday, the day after the seventh Democratic debate.

“I feel kind of sad for Biden,” she said. “And you know that’s when it’s not going well for him, right, because I’m supposed to want him to fail at every turn. But every time he comes onstage or they turn to him, I’m like, ‘Joe, can you get it out? Let’s get the words out, Joe.’”

You’re aaaa fffffffuckig mmmmmoron.

You’re aaaa fffffffuckig mmmmmoron.
Is Sully a fucking moron ?

More bullshit. Democrats will stoop lower and lower to try and bring President Trump down and he keeps making them look like the true scumbags they are. They know there impeachment charade is sinking fast so they have to make something else up. Trump is not only going to win in 2020 but you morons will lose the House too. Goodbye to all the Asshole Demtards. You should start crying now and making plans to move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sullenberger mocks the President's daughter-in-law? Why doesn't he grow up and stick to aviation instead of dabbling in politics?

You should have paid attention to the Progs. They have "final solution" answers. Rober Reich, Obama, the writer of the Obamacare bill. and the former mayor of Chicago's brother just to name some. To zee ovens!

How can you defend this ?

More leftwing fake news

Which bit is fake /

Trump did not mock a disabled guy’s disability

that liberal hate spin

Have you seen this guy?

Let me show you. Aren’t disabled people funny?

Its really tiresome to have to explain the same facts to liberals year after year

the gesture trump used has been documented to be common for him over many years and had nothing to do with the lib reporters physical condition

as a veteran trump trump hater you should already know this

Which Trump was the first Trump to do it? Biden is a moron.....he is corrupt and evil....

He thrusts his fists against the post and still insists he sees the ghosts...

Sullenberger mocks the President's daughter-in-law? Why doesn't he grow up and stick to aviation instead of dabbling in politics?
What is political about standing up for disabled people?

Mocking people with stutters went out in third grade

How can you defend this ?

More leftwing fake news

Which bit is fake /

that liberal hate spin

Have you seen this guy?

Its really tiresome to have to explain the same facts to liberals year after year

the gesture trump used has been documented to be common for him over many years and had nothing to do with the lib reporters physical condition

Trump intentionally mocked a disabled person

Why haven’t we seen those gestures since? (Or before)

Good Lord! She didn’t call him deplorable or anything, did she?

More leftwing fake news
Which bit is fake /

that liberal hate spin

Have you seen this guy?

What gestures are you speaking of, and why are you disingenuously pretending to be offended by them?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Is it your TDS?

Last edited:
Which bit is fake /

that liberal hate spin

Have you seen this guy?

What gestures are you speaking of, and why are you disingenuously pretending to be offended by them?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Is it your TDS?
Been there done that

More leftwing fake news
Which bit is fake /

that liberal hate spin

Have you seen this guy?

No, Trump didn't mock that disability -

Trump is a New Yorker and he uses gestures

its just a fact of life

but he did not mock the reporter for any handicap other than being a liberal

Forum List

Back