Five Guys $24 Burger Deal

More Conservatives demanding Free Stuff from taxpayers

If you can’t afford a 5 Guys burger….take it up with your Boss
Tell him you don’t get paid enough
NO!

What they need to do is go see the boss and ask for a cut in pay so they can afford 5 Guys Burgers.

NO!

What they need to do is go see the boss and ask for a cut in pay so they can afford 5 Guys Burgers.
All they have to do is take your 5 Guys receipt for$25 and complain to your boss that you have to work a whole hour to buy a burger and fries

I’m sure he will understand your plight and raise your pay

I

I can go to Texas Roadhouse and get a pretty good 8oz sirloin steak, salad, baked potato, and a 22oz glass of beer and pay less than that.

I can go to Texas Roadhouse and get a pretty good 8oz sirloin steak, salad, baked potato, and a 22oz glass of beer and pay less than that.
That place has too much noise. I like a quieter venue.

Sorry Charlie. It's you pseudo-liberals, leftists that want guv'mint(taxpayers) to provide you with free stuff.

His/your boss is likely paying best he/she can based on what it will cost to replace you. Think about it.
Especially if you had ever owned a business and have experience with profit and loss accounting.
Yeah, those PPP loans that were never repaid prove that, not.

'He' is better clued in than you are. You're the one who doesn't know how the real world works.

You've never run a business, so you wouldn't have a clue about labor costs as a percentage of total expenses. Like most right wingers, you think people with real jobs are scum and don't deserve to get paid at all. That's why your favored nut jobs can't hardly beat loons like AOC and Biden in elections by more than a couple of percentage points, if you get lucky.

You've never run a business, so you wouldn't have a clue about labor costs as a percentage of total expenses. Like most right wingers, you think people with real jobs are scum and don't deserve to get paid at all. That's why your favored nut jobs can't hardly beat loons like AOC and Biden in elections by more than a couple of percentage points, if you get lucky.
50+ years as employee, employer, and self-employed in the private Wealth Making sector of the economy. Some details can be found in the "About" portion of my "Profile". A lot more than the nothing you present.

We'll see how things go once we remove the fraud and cheats from our elections. And if you think there is no fraud, then a majority of the voters are just as much "loons like AOC and Biden". Neither situation is acceptable.

50+ years as employee, employer, and self-employed in the private Wealth Making sector of the economy. Some details can be found in the "About" portion of my "Profile". A lot more than the nothing you present.

We'll see how things go once we remove the fraud and cheats from our elections. And if you think there is no fraud, then a majority of the voters are just as much "loons like AOC and Biden". Neither situation is acceptable.

Throwing a lawnmower in the trunk and picking up a day laborer to mow yards isn't a real business. lol at 'wealth making sector'. You peddled Ponzi schemes? No surprise there. I have some magic ducks you may like, they poop solid gold eggs all day.

Forum List

Back