Another school massacre

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
Looks like when they can't get guns they use what they can get to kill. But, don't let me confuse anyone with facts.

China stabbing rampage kills 7 at middle school; 28-year-old former student arrested

Police in China arrested a 28-year-old man Thursday after a stabbing that killed seven children and wounded 12 other victims at his old middle school.

Five girls and two boys died at Mizhi County Number Three secondary school in Shaanxi province. A suspect with the surname Zhao was arrested at the scene.

“The suspect has been detained and the injured are receiving treatment at hospital, the local government said,” the state-run People’s Daily tweeted Thursday.

China stabbing rampage kills 7 at middle school; 28-year-old former student arrested

CNN has a headline about Stormy Daniels.
MSNBC has a headline about Russian lawyers tied to Putin
ABC - Stormy Daniels
FOX - Comeys leaks
NYT - Casting doubt on Trump and Korea
WaPo - More Trump bashing

• Banned
As sad as this is, I am looking at the 12 wounded who would otherwise be dead by a gun..
So in your world all gun shot wounds are fatal? Perhaps you didn't hear about the Florida shooting where 14 were murdered and several wounded and the wounded lived? Do you just make up stuff to support your agenda?

• Banned
I do NOT find it odd at all that the gun banners are ignoring this topic. It must nor fit there agenda.

• Banned
51 views and the gun haters got nothing....go figure that one. lol!

Forum List

Back