Another rich white Leftists who hates themself

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Rosanna Arquette: 'I’m Sorry I Was Born White and Privileged. It Disgusts Me'

I grow nauseated as rich and white individuals who are ashamed of their race on the basis of the evils of white privilege, whatever the hell race is to begin with since we all are such a mixture of races, but then hold on to their fortune.

This particular mental case has an estimated worth of around $9 million, but is not ashamed enough to be privileged to actually share it. But she will no doubt preach to you on how you should elect people who will force her to do just that.

Yea, elect me and I'll take every last cent she has and give it to people with a functioning brain.

Isn’t it funny that white lefties are the only ethnic group on earth that hates themselves?

They are brainwashed cvnts and useful idiots!!

Isn’t it funny that white lefties are the only ethnic group on earth that hates themselves?

They are brainwashed cvnts and useful idiots!!
It evens out, because white righties hate everyone that doesnt look like them.

Daryl Glenn, a black man and an Air Force veteran ran for Senate in Colorado as a Republican. He lost to a white guy, Bennet, running as a Democrat, who is now running for President.

RACIST DEMOCRATS DIDNT VOTE FOR THE BLACK MAN.

she is undoubtedly an idiot
she's got nothing to do with her life--got the $$$$$$ and she thinks up that crap

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but what does she intend to do about the card that she was dealt? In my opinion if you truly mean whatever you put out there, an action to back up whatever you say will then eventually follow. Until then, talk may be the cheapest thing that there is on this planet.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back