Another red state hurricane. Big government save me!!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
this time hurricane Nate hitting the Louisiana/ Alabama area .

I wonder if Trump will mention how they are "budget killers" like he did with Puerto Rico? Umm no, instead he will start printing out FEMA welfare checks .

Honey, let me tell ya, as long as the Feds rape us with taxes we will demand help from the funds set up to do so. We paid into it as well.
Quit being greedy hoping to keep it all for yourselves, to help line your coffers.

I wonder if Trump will mention how they are "budget killers" like he did with Puerto Rico? Umm no, instead he will start printing out FEMA welfare checks .

Just Transport all 3 million Puerto Ricans to NYC and relocated them there.
Another 3 million of them won't be noticed.

Honey, let me tell ya, as long as the Feds rape us with taxes we will demand help from the funds set up to do so. We paid into it as well.
Quit being greedy hoping to keep it all for yourselves, to help line your coffers.
Please . You r a bunch of takers .

The irony is that you are deep red states that rail against welfare , safety programs , and big gov. Until YOU need help ! "Big gov save me ! I have no insurance ! Send welfare checks!"

The irony is that you are deep red states that rail against welfare , safety programs , and big gov. Until YOU need help ! "Big gov save me ! I have no insurance ! Send welfare checks!"

Do you mean like California and the western states when they're burning
down or when the damn are bursting?

Helping people in time of trouble is what government is all about, not
providing a fucking living for dead beats.

Like I said . Cons are two faced hypocrites.

You are one greedy individual. Always wanting to take everyone else's money.

No . greed is preventing risk sharing plans and then cashing in yourself when something happens to you.

No, greed is wanting something for nothing. For those truly disabled, sick, down on their luck for a short time, we are happy to help support. It is the freeloaders we have trouble with. Are you a freeloader, Timmy? Is that why you don't want others that pay in their hard earned dollars to get any help?

No . greed is preventing risk sharing plans and then cashing in yourself when something happens to you.

Trump hates white people, as long as they speak Spanish. :lol:

I think you make a great argument against government intervention in all aspects of life. We should kill welfare and all other entitlements.
:beer:

...or are you displaying an equal amount of hypocrisy?

Don't you mean INVOLUNTARY risk sharing?

I'm sorry, do people voluntarily pay into Fema? When a uninsured concert goer gets shot up, are we voluntarily providing health care for him?

You CONS Talk a big game until reality punches you in the face .

Trump hates white people, as long as they speak Spanish. :lol:

I think you make a great argument against government intervention in all aspects of life. We should kill welfare and all other entitlements.
:beer:

...or are you displaying an equal amount of hypocrisy?

I like safety nets and risk sharing like Obamacare . Because everyone ends up in the hospital at some point . All states are potentially targets of disaster.

If anything the mandate (a con idea by the way) is an attempt to stop freeloading .

now%2Bthat's%2Ba%2Blevel%2Bof%2Bstupid%2BI've%2Bnot%2Bseen%2Bin%2Ba%2Blong%2Btime.jpg

I don't think Timmy thought this one through. Coastal towns seem to be more liberal than conservative. So Timmy you support hurting your fellow liberals, because of politics?

Good example! Those wild fires hit many red states and red areas of California.

I don't think Timmy thought this one through. Coastal towns seem to be more liberal than conservative. So Timmy you support hurting your fellow liberals, because of politics?

I have a big issue wh the flood insurance program .

But don't kid yourself . Most of the flooding is in the southeast Bible Belt and Midwest river plains . Most hurricanes don't make it up to the north .

The irony is YOU and others like you created the very welfare system you use as a weapon when it suits your agenda.

The irony is YOU and others like you created the very welfare system you use as a weapon when it suits your agenda.

How so ? I'm just calling out those who hate a program , but then use it for themselves.

How so ? I'm just calling out those who hate a program , but then use it for themselves.
You have not spoken to a single person requesting aid have you? The only thing you're pointing out is your stupidity and willingness to use catastrophes as a political weapon.

Forum List

Back